Thanks...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dom

Thanks...

Post by dom » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:44 pm

... for all the positive reactions we're just getting flooded with and thanks to all the abletons doing such a great job without being noticed in the forum, the videos or the magazines - this announcement and the upcoming release is an absolutely amazing team effort every single one at ableton contributed to and it is totally exciting to see it come to life now after all that hard work!

But maybe even more important: I want to thank the whole community for being what i personally think it is:
the biggest, most versatile, skilled and unusual bunch of creative people you can find among the digital audio scene!

We have all seen ups and downs in here, just as life turns out to be sometimes - but If you take a look at the "share" video you may understand now in which direction things may take off in the future and why i'm so eager in trying to encourage the self-management abilities in this forum without moderating and censoring the vibe out of this great community. Just because this is what it makes so unique!

Let's all try to make the best out of this, every single one in here should be part of it, receiving the respect he/she deserves while having as much fun as possible!

Thanks for listening, let's rock 2009!

/dom
ableton support team
support@ableton.com

gennargiu

Post by gennargiu » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Ableton is number one :D 8)
Live Ableton 8.4 (32/64 bit) + Operator - Live Ableton 10 intro - Launchpad S - Windows 10

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:50 pm

thanks to you and all the team!

Quite frankly I can't believe you were all able to keep this release to yourselves, it's incredible!

rozling

Post by rozling » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 pm

I don't know how you guys squeezed in so many requested features in one release... while at the same time orchestrating a game-changer like the Cycling collab! great job :D

I can't wait to see what the community will do with all these new tools/toys - maybe Robert Henke is right and we should all just take a year off work :twisted:

lola

Post by lola » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:52 pm

I am just glad i can support your development!

A company that is one of the most, innovative, trusty,and caring about what users want ..in the world!

Ableton has the future!
Last edited by lola on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

8O

Post by 8O » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Hope you girls and guys at Ableton are having a well-deserved drink now!

2009 suddenly looks a whole lot brighter thanks to you and the team!

Cheers!

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah massive respect to the whole company. I was just thinking last night when i first clapped eyes on the vids, "Damn! These boys and girls are so professional"

The thing I like most is that every single improvement is based on real wants from within your customer base not just from some board meeting detached to the actual user base.

It's smart business and it's a damn fine product I'm sure.

Just tell me the release date and my money is yours.

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Congrats again. Excellent release!
Professional Shark Jumper.

ollyb303

Post by ollyb303 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:01 pm

No, no... Thank YOU!

I am in awe of the new products and the work that so many people have put into them, and of the company and the ableton community as a whole.

I am so happy right now and you are all a big part of the reason.

Serious big ups all round :D
.:O:B:1:.
ob1techno.com

Meef Chaloin

Post by Meef Chaloin » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:03 pm

is the green suit the uniform you have to wear everyday?

chrisedmo

Post by chrisedmo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 pm

:D

Thank you from a user point too.. This year is great for Ableton - I believe you've just jumped further away from the competition... Im proud to be an Ableton user.

Now i just got save up money to buy all these new goodies!! :twisted:

Once again, thank you and congratulations!!!!
Macbook 1.83ghz. Ableton Live 8 :-). Guitars and keys and retro sh*t.
http://www.myspace.com/banquetmusic

emma

Post by emma » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Live 8 / Max for Live - this is the future of all DAW (or how they should be) .
Not only that we should left all the 3D look behind us (it's so unlogical) like Ableton - it's the fully customizable instrument/seq. thing(Max) . All that in a shell like Live - so easy and userfriendly , that music is fun again !
Yes , Ableton is lightyears ahead ... :P

forge

Post by forge » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Meef Chaloin wrote:is the green suit the uniform you have to wear everyday?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think they'd come in Dom's size! ;-)

misteron

Re: Thanks...

Post by misteron » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 pm

dom wrote:... for all the positive reactions we're just getting flooded with and thanks to all the abletons doing such a great job without being noticed in the forum, the videos or the magazines - this announcement and the upcoming release is an absolutely amazing team effort every single one at ableton contributed to and it is totally exciting to see it come to life now after all that hard work!

But maybe even more important: I want to thank the whole community for being what i personally think it is:
the biggest, most versatile, skilled and unusual bunch of creative people you can find among the digital audio scene!

We have all seen ups and downs in here, just as life turns out to be sometimes - but If you take a look at the "share" video you may understand now in which direction things may take off in the future and why i'm so eager in trying to encourage the self-management abilities in this forum without moderating and censoring the vibe out of this great community. Just because this is what it makes so unique!

Let's all try to make the best out of this, every single one in here should be part of it, receiving the respect he/she deserves while having as much fun as possible!

Thanks for listening, let's rock 2009!

/dom
F#§K YEAH!!
I LOVE Ableton's level of involvement with-, and the treatment of-, the community!
Thank YOU all!
It will really pay off for you in 2009 with Share.

Ableton's "competitors" shat their pants yesterday.
MBP 2.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, OSX 10.5.5, Live7Suite, Motu Ultralite Mk3, ADAM p11A

Kobalt

Post by Kobalt » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Should we put it in Looper
Thank YOU Abletons
click=>automatic-tempo-detection-applied-to-global-tempo
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
Thank YOU Abletons
and so on... :wink:
ableton rocks. this community rocks (and the upcoming "share" platform will bring it to an all new level)!

rock on! :D