FAO Ableton Support and Rustyman1

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
foogermooger

FAO Ableton Support and Rustyman1

Post by foogermooger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:35 pm

What would happen if we were all like our fellow poster called "rustyman1" and just didnt bother to pay for the next installment of Live?

Since he keeps coming on the forum and boasting he is illegally using the same software we choose to pay for, plus he cant keep his mouth shut.

Hell if we wanted to we could get it for free as well, but of course most of us choose not to and thankfully we support it.

In one of his previous posts he says Ableton are not bothered hes using their software illegally.

Just thought id ask the question ? :lol:

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 am

rustyman1 wrote:sorry running xp and as for dodgy I guess I got it from a torrent site.but everything is unlocked
rustyman1 wrote:you guys are jealous m**F**ers just cause I get it for free stop hating! fag bags

this is a help site is it not or is it a bash site?
rustyman1 wrote:much appreciated to those who looked past the minor detail of where i got it the point is I got it and needed help not that I was better than you or
a haha you spent money on it and I didnt I just thought you guys were helpful but if you guys just want to make an example out of me and shun me away thats fine i wont ask for anything else.

but no one is perfect and like the other person said it aint like you never downloaded anything illlegally and you arent the makers of ableton the actual makers are not complainin why are you?
peace
rustyman1 wrote:that is what torrents are for to test that is what my bro enlaw told me that is why I am testing it and yes if I like it I will buy live 8. but for now I am just testing so can I test in peace and dont worry aboutr helping me I dont need your help so save you time typing for me and find another thread if all you want to do is flame because flamming is for flammers ;)
rustyman1 wrote:so than why should i buy a $500 if I am going to move on dumbass

no matter what i am using it for which is none of your business even though it is obvious.

until I steal from you shut the F* up!

It isn't rocket science I already made track and laced it with verses and a chorus (lyrics)

as far as not going far I am already being schooled by my friend on oscillators. so suck a fat one ......doubters defeated! rusty rules!

finally speaking of stealing, GO STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rustyman1 wrote:try again dummys thats why i still have $500 in my bank account and every software you can dream of buying B!+C#
rustyman1 wrote:what about Sony Sound Forge 9?
I a downloading that right now :) hehehe

kb420

Re: FAO Ableton Support and Rustyman1

Post by kb420 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 am

foogermooger wrote:What would happen if we were all like our fellow poster called "rustyman1" and just didnt bother to pay for the next installment of Live?

Since he keeps coming on the forum and boasting he is illegally using the same software we choose to pay for, plus he cant keep his mouth shut.

Hell if we wanted to we could get it for free as well, but of course most of us choose not to and thankfully we support it.

In one of his previous posts he says Ableton are not bothered hes using their software illegally.

Just thought id ask the question ? :lol:

+1
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 am

wow just became a member and now a legend. koodos to foogerbooger!

kb420

Post by kb420 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 am

rustyman1 wrote:wow just became a member and now a legend. koodos to foogerbooger!

What you are doing on this forum may be legendary, but, is it necessarialy a good thing?

Try giving it some thought.
Last edited by kb420 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am

Someone like this can only act like this on the internet. In real life they get pistol whipped and shagged with a broomstick handle.
Unsound Designer

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:44 am

stringtapper wrote:Someone like this can only act like this on the internet. In real life they get pistol whipped and shagged with a broomstick handle.
............riiiiiiiiiiight..........

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:09 am

rustyman1 wrote:
stringtapper wrote:Someone like this can only act like this on the internet. In real life they get pistol whipped and shagged with a broomstick handle.
............riiiiiiiiiiight..........
Case in point.
Unsound Designer

Jekblad

Post by Jekblad » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 am

well hopefully my money will feed the Abe's salaries.

i'm able to be a professional musician because of these guys, so I enjoy returning the favor for them. I imagine one day other people will steal the same way. I mean feel.

anyway, I heart ableton.

for those of you using cracks try not to take up any of their time that they could be spending on bug fixes/legit work.
2.4 ghz Macbook Pro 8gb RAM, SSD, Live 9 Suite, Puremagnetik, Minimal Talent

pulsoc

Post by pulsoc » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:58 am

Why are you so concerned about him using a crack?

He misspelled Steelers for crissakes, isn't that a little worse??

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 am

pulsoc wrote:He misspelled Steelers for crissakes, isn't that a little worse??
:lol: that was a good game, amazing the Cards kept in it, kinda, sorta. halftime show was horrid.

the Abes don't care about crack users, they get crappy performance and an introduction to the software. besides, they now have his IP address. ;)
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 am

rustyman1 wrote:wow just became a member and now a legend. koodos to foogerbooger!
Erm.....nope!!

Your just making yourself look a bigger ass. At least now though everyone knows not to help you on the forum.

Not mainly the fact ur actually using the crack..more the fact ur being a cocky prick about it.

Not to worry now though, ableton are onto you. They will now have your IP Address, meaning they have ur real address...meaning id expect a knock on the door any time soon. :lol:

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:23 am

rustyman1 wrote:look how much I get you dumb fUx to write I bet you wont stop and in that I win. lamers I still got what you got for free and that is a fact you have to live with i how you dream of me downloading this .hahahahahah.......muahahahaha!!!!
Yeah..hmmm ok, whatever.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:39 am

bump.

you should change the title of this thread to "why you should send a virus to rustyman1"

I'm sure the right people will take some action...
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

chalkline

Post by chalkline » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am

All he records is himself being "edit" given a bad time by someone who isn't very nice!