HELP!! My best friend just asked me out!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Martyn

Post by Martyn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:43 am

deleted,
Last edited by Martyn on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

this will all unfold while i'm sleeping :(

kb420

Post by kb420 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:59 am

Sibanger wrote:OMG,

She's a drug taking psycho, she' obsessed with you and she's your boss.8O

Man, you are screwed.

Sleep well tonight.
She's turnin' me on!

I envy navitus!!!!!!!
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

djod

Post by djod » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Maybe the Mdma will make her like your music and you can finally marry :twisted:

navitus

Post by navitus » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Good morning, so i woke up and found this on facebook:

"can we plz be normal again...i miss hanging wih u...this wasnt supposed to make either of us wierd....[perhaps i was severely wrong in my judgement]...n im sorry for doing wt i did like i said it wasnt planned...I thot of sumthing n just said it....coz i feel tht i can say things to u....like i always have without ever thinking of the reprecrussions...:(

i dont knw wt works for u......all i knw is tht i miss my friend....who i can just be myself with :)

n if we r such great frnds then this shudnt be difficult? "

...........awe!!!!! The psycho has calmed down it seems.......or its just another trap.
Sorry to dissappoint that yesterday high intensity drama has unfolded in such Anti-Climax, i was all prepared to "take one for the team and put it in the pooper".

.......but i dont think this is the end.
will let u know if there is a sequel!!

200+ posts, legendary indeed!

Thanks for the support guys, u all ROCK!!

cheers
F

kb420

Post by kb420 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

navitus wrote: i was all prepared to "take one for the team and put it in the pooper".

You should still do it. It's not too late. She had to do something like that so that you wouldn't completely run away. The card that she's playin' now is the only one she can play, so she played it. Now that gives her time to rethink her strategy.

If I were you, I would beat her to the punch just to keep her off balance. Just tell her you had changed your mind, and that you really want to go out.

Then you can take one for the team and stick it up her pooper!!!!

After you do that, things can go back to normal.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

Pasha

Post by Pasha » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

navitus wrote:Good morning, so i woke up and found this on facebook:

"can we plz be normal again...i miss hanging wih u...this wasnt supposed to make either of us wierd....[perhaps i was severely wrong in my judgement]...n im sorry for doing wt i did like i said it wasnt planned...I thot of sumthing n just said it....coz i feel tht i can say things to u....like i always have without ever thinking of the reprecrussions...:(

i dont knw wt works for u......all i knw is tht i miss my friend....who i can just be myself with :)

n if we r such great frnds then this shudnt be difficult? "

...........awe!!!!! The psycho has calmed down it seems.......or its just another trap.
Sorry to dissappoint that yesterday high intensity drama has unfolded in such Anti-Climax, i was all prepared to "take one for the team and put it in the pooper".

.......but i dont think this is the end.
will let u know if there is a sequel!!

200+ posts, legendary indeed!

Thanks for the support guys, u all ROCK!!

cheers
F
Beware....
Mac Studio M1
Live 12 Suite,Zebra ,Valhalla Plugins, MIDI Guitar (2+3),Guitar, Bass, VG99, GP10, JV1010 and some controllers

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

thx for keeping us posted! I love how we can all parttake in your drama and share emotions. Much better than keeping it all to one self!

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 pm

i can tell you one thing though man: asking advice on an internet forum for this kind of thing is not recommended.

Khazul

Post by Khazul » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Rave wrote:
navitus wrote: will have to sleep on this one.
G'nite "team"!
Anyone taking bets that Navitus is now dead??
And chopped upto into litttle peaces and being boiled in various pots... :)
Nothing to see here - move along!

mikemc

Post by mikemc » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Khazul wrote:
Rave wrote:
navitus wrote: will have to sleep on this one.
G'nite "team"!
Anyone taking bets that Navitus is now dead??
And chopped upto into litttle peaces and being boiled in various pots... :)
His latest gig: appearing as the "goat curry" at a local buffet, being sopped up with warm pieces of naan.
UTENZIL a tool... of the muse.

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:48 pm

friend_kami wrote:i can tell you one thing though man: asking advice on an internet forum for this kind of thing is not recommended.
don´t think its bad at all, unless of course she finds out, then the team will have to come for rescue. seriously, having many different opinions on one subject is like having many different monitors.

Amanita

Post by Amanita » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Get proper pissed up on Special Brew and release your inner chauvinist pig - its there just under the surface kicking and screaming to get out. Always seems to work when some ugly, knuckle dragger comes for me.

A

Grappadura

Post by Grappadura » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Amanita wrote:Get proper pissed up on Special Brew and release your inner chauvinist pig - its there just under the surface kicking and screaming to get out. Always seems to work when some ugly, knuckle dragger comes for me.

A
Some girls will find you even more attractive, especially if they´re psycho - they will then take it as an act of having confidence, that special confidence that you need to have to be really mean. They´ll see that hurt child within you, screaming for help in the narcissist cage, and they´ll make it their life task to make you overcome that fear of boundary you obviously carry around with you.

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 pm

This is clearly a trap to get you talking. I guarantee you that she will have a hearthrob for you so long as you two are close. You may be friends again, but only after she finds another. Tell her to come here - there are PLENTY of willing men to ease her pain.