[8b12] Looper - clear buffer/loop not happening

Nightrider

[8b12] Looper - clear buffer/loop not happening

Post by Nightrider » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 am

Problemo: I have Looper, record in a piece of audio. I stop playback and save that project. I then re-start playback with existing Loop in Looper, I then completely clear Looper so there is NO audio and then 're-Save' the project. I quit and close live, open Live and the said project and then Looper has the original bit of audio back in there, even though I cleared it and saved it before closing Live.

This is particularly annoying when re-opening Live to 'play Live' and having to check that there is NO audio in Looper each time.

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:31 am

This is still happening.

Does anyone else still get this??

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm

OK, this really annoyed me tonight when playing LIVE (yes I used the beta for a live gig here in Melbourne)

Anyway would anyone care to explain??

I have to clear the damn LOOPER every time I open the project

Nightrider

Re: [8b12] Looper - clear buffer/loop not happening

Post by Nightrider » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:57 am

Great to see this fixed!

bulo

Post by bulo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:12 pm

There's something similar that's happening now.
When opening a project with looper(s), the looper view area is empty (as when the buffer is clear) but the loop from the next use of the project is still in the buffer actually.
I can't remember if I cleared the buffer before saving the last time, but whatever that's still a bug.
I have to go now, but I'll try with a new project, clear/not clear the buffer before saving and see what happen.
My tongue spits english like a frog and my head is currently searching for a comprehensive language.
And I shit here

Amaury

Post by Amaury » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 am

bulo wrote:There's something similar that's happening now.
When opening a project with looper(s), the looper view area is empty (as when the buffer is clear) but the loop from the next use of the project is still in the buffer actually.
I can't remember if I cleared the buffer before saving the last time, but whatever that's still a bug.
I have to go now, but I'll try with a new project, clear/not clear the buffer before saving and see what happen.
Hi,

I'm not sure I quite understand your report. Anyway, please open a new thread as we much prefer having one thread per issue. The issue described here is fixed so I'll move this thread away. It helps us a lot to keep track of all of the bug reports.

Regards,
Amaury
Ableton Product Team