Automap 3

Share your favorite Ableton Live tips, tricks, and techniques.
jacob_ma

Automap 3

Post by jacob_ma » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:54 am

Has anyone tried the official release with Live 7.

Thing simply does not properly for me....Only loads the first plugin....no navigating through pages....no wrapper on the plug....

comments?

belmiro

Re: Automap 3

Post by belmiro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 am

Mine works OK except my AU automap wrapped plugs get put in the wrong folders.

For example, My Tal vocoder ends up in my PSP Audioware folder and my Waldorf PPG also is placed in my PSP Audioware folder.

Strange and annoying but apart from that everything seems to work as it should. I am on a mac by the way :-)
Apple iMac i7 8GB RAM/Ableton Live 8/Logic Pro 9/Apogee Duet/Novation Remote SL49 Compact/Akai MPD24/Adam A5x Monitors/Novation Bass Station/Waldorf PPG Wave/Fender Stratocaster.

Ezmyrelda

Post by Ezmyrelda » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 am

Specs? Anything else that could be helpful?

Mine (Nocturn) works perfectly under XP with Live 7.0.3. Personally I would get your head wrapped around configuring the embedded midi server first and then go about clearing and remapping your favorite vsts afterward. FWIW I have a "Mixer" page that automatically controls several Live parameters, and several Automapped plugins racked up and being controlled by the embedded midi for fancy stuff. I can then choose the Automapped vsts separately and control things that are a bit lower level.

Also it sounds like you need to choose which plugins you want automapped. If you have no plugins with (automap) in your plugins list you need to go into the Automap Plugin Manager and add some to the list. incidentally on windows it just puts the "new" automapped plugin in the same folder usually right above the "old" plugin

baseinstinct

Post by baseinstinct » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:15 pm

jacob_ma wrote:Has anyone tried the official release with Live 7.

Thing simply does not properly for me....Only loads the first plugin....no navigating through pages....no wrapper on the plug....

comments?

you could as well consider downgrading to AM2 if problems persist. There's no improvement that I know of - except for payed """pro""" additions.

madlab

Post by madlab » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 am

The information strip above the wrapped plug ins worked for me with version 2 but not anymore in 3. Tried it with live and logic.
Aboard from V. 1
MBP M1 Pro 2021 - 16 Go RAM - Monterey 12.6.3
MBP 2.5 Ghz I7 16 Go SSD OSX 10.14
iPad + Mira+ TouchOsc
RME FF UC Live 11.3.21 M4L Max 8
Band : https://elastocat.org/
Madlab sound unit / objects, guitar, electronics / end_of_transmission