Mrs. Neb Finally HOME After a Life-Threatening Infection

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Keyser Soze

Re: Mrs. Neb in the hospital with a life-threatening infection

Post by Keyser Soze » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 am

Though I hope your wife gets better, do you think this is the place to unfurl your personal life dramas?

Maybe it's American Oprah Winfrey/Dr. Phil/ Jerry Springer syndrome of publically sharing problems with a bunch of strangers, provide some "entertainment" for the voyeurs and get some contrived sympathy.

Hang on a sec. Do I hear the theme music to the Brady Bunch?

I suggest you go and be with your wife and stop being such an attention whore at the expense of your wife's illness.
Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

fingerprince

Post by fingerprince » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 am

Glad to hear Mrs Neb is on the up
Its great to see that people truly care
Thinking of you both

ashley_k

Post by ashley_k » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am

nebulae wrote:Just came back from the hospital. She's looking better - color is fleshy again (as opposed to sickly), and she's back to her old complaining self.
Glad to hear some signs of recovery...

Green Lemon

Post by Green Lemon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:29 am

Keyser Soze wrote:Though I hope your wife gets better, do you think this is the place to unfurl your personal life dramas?

Maybe it's American Oprah Winfrey/Dr. Phil/ Jerry Springer syndrome of publically sharing problems with a bunch of strangers, provide some "entertainment" for the voyeurs and get some contrived sympathy.

I suggest you go and be with your wife and stop being such an attention whore at the expense of your wife's illness.
Who's the attention whore?

Neb is posting because a lot of us consider him a friend, meaning we actually want to know if his wife is very ill.

Now why don't you leave.
--
first 1k as chrysalis33rpm.

Green Lemon

Post by Green Lemon » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 am

nebulae wrote:Just came back from the hospital. She's looking better - color is fleshy again (as opposed to sickly), and she's back to her old complaining self. Just hope that this bacteria doesn't turn around again and gain some new strength. Will report back tomorrow with results of the culture growth.

Thanks again, everyone. You're all very good friends. *hugs*

Glad to hear that Neb, hang in there!
--
first 1k as chrysalis33rpm.

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:33 am

Hope she gets well soon!!!
MBP - Ultralite MK3 - Genelec 8020 & 8030 - BCR2000 - padKONTROL - NordRack 2

buzby

Post by buzby » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am

Neb

only know you as a name on this forum over the last 3 years but positive vibes to you both man
https://hiddensound.net/
https://linktr.ee/hiddensound
Sound Devices mix pre 3 and 10Tii, various Sennheiser mkh, dpa, LOM, Audio Technica microphones

buzby

Post by buzby » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am

Keyser Soze wrote:Though I hope your wife gets better, do you think this is the place to unfurl your personal life dramas?

with reference to a comment i made in the "is it right to take the piss on this forum thread?" - you can either respond to a comment on a thread and get sucked into an argument or ignore it ..so i will respond to this post only once

can i suggest that any further responses to this are stemmed and ignored as a sign of disapproval of this post so that this thread does nt turn into an argument/abuse throwing thread and distract from the best wishes sent to Neb and his wife

just my opinion ..
https://hiddensound.net/
https://linktr.ee/hiddensound
Sound Devices mix pre 3 and 10Tii, various Sennheiser mkh, dpa, LOM, Audio Technica microphones

abletoff

Post by abletoff » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 am

Read this thread too late but it's good to see it's turning out the way it should!
All the best for Mrs. Neb and you.
Live 9 Suite, audio trackles (several audio tracks that crackle)

Allan A.Live

Post by Allan A.Live » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 am

If you believe or not, I personally think that the positive power and thoughts of much people can move something in the world and if there is a little chance to do anything in this matter, and if it is only one short positive thought, it is worth to do, also for a people I personally don't know. Mr. Neb took the decission to involve some people here in his personal drama and ask us for some positive and I thing it is worth to respect his concern and if you are not interested in this it is also your right to don't take care about but it is not so fine to pass cencure about this.

Just my 0,02 € ....

shai

Post by shai » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:44 am

hey Neb happy to hear she's getting already better. hang on and have strength! love from here . . .

oh and Keyser Soze .. you really made it to be the first ever user i wanted to ban ( >> wasn't it actually possible before..? some "ignore" or "block" feature? i can't find it anymore.. anyone?)

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

Positive thoughts from me.

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

hey, positive vibes from me too...

kristoffer1989

Post by kristoffer1989 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:10 am

Good luck. Hope she gets better.
Kristoffer Lislegaard
Myspace - Soundcloud - Vimeo

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks again to everyone for all the positive vibes. As a forum member herself, I'm sure when she's up and able to read these great posts, it'll be really good for her to know the support that came from around the world.

Back to the hospital shortly. Will report back with news. Keep the positive vibes going. Thanks again.