OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

How many of you believe in aliens?

Yes
42%
No
9%
Maybe some wheres far away
49%

Total votes: 96

ThrowAway

Re: OT How many of you believe in aliens?

Post by ThrowAway » Fri May 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Well, You didnt necessarily lie. You just never backed up anything you said. Then you dodged the fact you never backed anything up over and over. let me repeat the point youve failed to understand/dodge

You just never backed up anything you said. Then you dodged the fact you never backed anything up over and over.

You just never backed up anything you said. Then you dodged the fact you never backed anything up over and over.

Last edited by ThrowAway on Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri May 22, 2009 3:17 pm

no-one has used the phrase 'strawman' yet. this thread isn't finished until someone does!

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 pm

UKRuss wrote:no-one has used the phrase 'strawman' yet. this thread isn't finished until someone does!
STRAWMAN ARGUMENT:
"A straw man argument is a rhetorical device that is meant to easily prove that one’s position or argument is superior to an opposing argument. However, the straw man argument is regarded as a logical fallacy, because at its core, the person using the device misrepresents the other person's argument. The person does this because it then becomes easier to knock down the weaker version of the opposing argument with one's more substantial counter argument. The term straw man derives from the use of scarecrows for military practice, such as charges. In reality, a scarecrow is far easier to defeat than an actual person."

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm

The thread can now officially close. Thank you Mr Nathaniel. :D

(I'm kind of betting it isn't going to end...like....ever)

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Fri May 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Unless tone is going to argue with himself I think its done. Pissy pants busted a gasket and is off in his room breaking and throwing stuff around. His mommy needs to put him in a time out.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Fri May 22, 2009 3:49 pm

ThrowAway wrote:Unless tone is going to argue with himself I think its done. Pissy pants busted a gasket and is off in his room breaking and throwing stuff around. His mommy needs to put him in a time out.
Here I am lover. Truth is, I would still LOVE to continue the real gist of this thread's subject matter, but frogs Little miss throw away here are one of the cliquey trolls that make that tough aren't you? You bet you are. Trolls are super easy to identify. They start by attacking posters instead of what has been posted. Plain and simple. They always come off like they have no need to offer substantiated information, just self made attack bullshit. Like Cliquletta here. What would you like me to back up that I have posted sweety? Perhaps you would be good enough to provide a quote? Jerk.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 pm

[/quote]

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 pm

I dont care to reread the bullshit. Youve had ample time to back up your statements.

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Im going off in a direction I dont care to. It was a stupid argument in the first place.

abort

Post by abort » Fri May 22, 2009 4:11 pm

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Fri May 22, 2009 4:29 pm

ThrowAway wrote:I dont care to reread the bullshit. Youve had ample time to back up your statements.
So as per my initial reaction, you got nothing, had nothing, just nonsense. :roll:

Yeah pal, I'll get out my trusty flying saucer and show you how it's done. What a maroon.

abort

Post by abort » Fri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

abort wrote:Image

abort

Post by abort » Fri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Grifter

Post by Grifter » Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 pm

And this thread is a great example of why its easy for any well organsised power to hide what they do.

What features hold in Live 9? ;)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:If you Sir can quote me the lie that you claim I made by quoting me in context, thereby proving my intent to alter the truth for ANY reason, I will QUIT this forum today and NEVER return.
DrXparaMental wrote:Apparently you did not do enough research on Mack to understand the nature of his censure did you? He was found without fault MW, completely and totally. This being despite their "establishment entitled trappings" :roll: & utter knit picking. Did you honestly not know this or was this an attempt to side step reality in this case or even perhaps "color" things a bit?
Machinesworking wrote: You're being an ass here, and lying. Here's the quote:
concluding "Dr. Mack remains a member in good standing of the Harvard Faculty of Medicine." (Mack was censured for some methodological errors.)
I never said he was 'wrong', or that they shut him down completely, but personally I find methodological errors to be a fault, and to make you look like a liar to make your point.
Tone Deft wrote:
http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?p=906775#p906775
I do understand exactly how nuclear propulsion works

absolute BULLSHIT! hilarious!!!

Could you prove that what I stated was "bullshit" please? You should be able to no problem considering the self righteous nature of your claim.
fuck you're dense. you wrote
I do understand exactly how nuclear propulsion works
:lol: :lol: :lol: no you don't!! you don't know the first thing about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: