APC 40 30 DAYS DELAYED...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
esky

Re: APC 40 30 DAYS DELAYED...

Post by esky » Sat May 30, 2009 10:02 am

meic wrote:This is what my account @Thomann stated:

Status: Im Rückstand - Auftrag kann aufgrund fehlender Ware derzeit nicht verschickt werde

I preordered the APC on the 16th,May. This is really frustrating me because i have some remixes being done and my bithday present for monday didnt arrive..... :twisted:
Here is the explanation: Thomann ordered 250 Units to supply their preorders, on Thursday Akai delivered only 50 APC's so far. Thomann says the others can arrive at any time, so there is still hope for us...!

eldar

Post by eldar » Sat May 30, 2009 10:51 am

esky wrote:
eldar wrote:i ordered mine on the 26th from Musik Schmidt Frankfurt and got it this morning...
not sure yet, if i wanna keep it...if you are in Cologne you can buy it from me for 550 Euro... :wink:
Kölsche Humor, was...? Naja, ihr findet ja auch Eisfußball lustig, wie gerade zu sehen ist...
hey, Germany is full of people with more money than sense
besides, i'm born in Schleswig-Holstein, Cologne is exile :wink:
Poster wrote:
eldar wrote:if you are in Cologne you can buy it from me for 550 Euro... :wink:
or you take a 449,- walk to the Große Budengasse.. :wink:
damn...they don't have it in stock though (according to their site)

but i'm gonna keep that baby anyway even though it's badly overpriced (no editor or scene memory for use with other hosts? come on...)

Fluffysandals

Post by Fluffysandals » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

I have been also informed by Thomann that Akai have now delayed the delivery to the 29.06.2009. I have a preordeer at thomann since quite a while and am pissed to have to wait one more whole month!

It's not like they didnt possess preoder information.

djthopa

Post by djthopa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Ordered two from hard to find records in the uk. Ordered on friday, got them today :)

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm

djthopa wrote:Ordered two from hard to find records in the uk. Ordered on friday, got them today :)
Oh sweet, you got me one too? You shouldn't have! :D

djthopa

Post by djthopa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm

jeje

You know I adore you :)

Anyway live 8 works fine with two apc connected at the same time, you get tww different grids.
Problems I have found so far are, when selecting one track on machine 1, device control areas of two machines edit that channel, saying this you cannot edit different tracks a the same time (meaning their devices not the sends)

Also, anyway of controlling devices on sends??

Cool machine, loving it :)

djwack

Post by djwack » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm

esky wrote:...meanwhile at Thomann the availability is set back to 2-5 days. This chaos pisses me off, really.
Yeah, guess who bought one from Thomann when their site said this :P

so 29.6. then? Hope so.. Anyway, I won't be needing the APC until max4leich is out. Still bugs to spend a considerable sum of cash on a hidden "preorder" when I was expecting near-instant gratification.