most bull$%#@ thing a girl has ever done to you..

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nuxnamon

most bull$%#@ thing a girl has ever done to you..

Post by nuxnamon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm

writing a song about the things girls have done to us fellows in a relationship that was totally F'd up... please chime in with any experiences, we've all had them and have got played before wether we like it or not.. Or if you have played some girl so bad, please describe what you did to hurt that innocent girl..

I'll start it off..

(unknowingly) use to hand wax my girl's car before she would go out on the town driving around with another guy.. I was 18 at the time, she was my first, so I was pretty blind and naive..

bosonHavoc

Re: most bull$%#@ thing a girl has ever done to you..

Post by bosonHavoc » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm

nuxnamon wrote:
(unknowingly) use to hand wax my girl's car before she would go out on the town driving around with another guy.. I was 18 at the time, she was my first, so I was pretty blind and naive..
lol tool :P

most girls would just use me for my body they never realized that i have a complex mind

:mrgreen:

o have one from waaaAAaay back in high school.. (weird nostalgic music plays)
one time i was hooking up with this chick and all was going very very well.
we made out for like an hour and my little virgin butt was super excited.
then one of her friends told her i was a dork
(i know its hard to believe but i was a slightly infamous dork in high school :lol: )
well after that no more notta nothing peace out yo...

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:19 pm

When you found out it was back to hand waxing... :P

aisling

Post by aisling » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:35 pm

djsynchro wrote:When you found out it was back to hand waxing... :P
:lol: whats wrong with a little wax....I am happily married and still date my self
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

lol.. ok, before this thread gets out of hand (no pun intended) and everyone just chimes in on hand waxing themselves, can we get back to the subject of girls doing you wrong.. I am sure everyone here has had their heart broken or broken a few hearts intentionally or not.. have a few beers/shots and revisit the question.. that seems to be the only time guys start getting all sensitive and stuff and getting deep..

33tetragammon

Post by 33tetragammon » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 pm

aisling wrote:
:lol: whats wrong with a little wax....I am happily married and still date my self
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lineworker

Post by Lineworker » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Had a party at a club one time and my girlfriend of five years got mad because I didnt feel like dancing. So she went and out on the floor and started grinding with some dude right in front of me. Fair enough I guess. Did I mention the party was for my birthday? I hooked up with her friend a week later. When it comes to girls, expect the unexpected.
Lower boom, raise load.

the_antagonist

Post by the_antagonist » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 pm

used to live with a girl. she like my jeans and borrowed them to go out with her mate.

that night she met a guy. ... (the bar tender 10 years her senior)

i was young. and held on for dear life. whilst she continued to see him.

my jeans!!!

the_antagonist

Post by the_antagonist » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm

david dandas - jeans on

paul dundas?
david dundis?
ed

mike?

help me out.

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Everyone who's married HAS to date themselves quite regularly don't they :lol:

Usually after less than a year in the views of the many married people I know and being married myself, I fully understand this !!!

Bah, sex is overrated anyway, something for 20 something horndogs, nearing 40 I'd rather have a nice cup of tea .... :cry:
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm

i still like sex over tea :D

ChiDJ

Post by ChiDJ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am

I got married...nuff said :(
"Let you're body feel the sound! Let it cover you up and down!"

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 am

from About.com

Question: Masturbation Statistics -- Who Masturbates?

Answer: The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time.

Sue Johanson, sex educator and counselor, 2000: "99 percent of men of all ages masturbate regularly and the other one percent are liars."
Source: Salon.com
Cory Silverberg: "Kinsey’s survey found that almost 40% of men and 30% of women in relationships masturbated. A study of Playboy readers found that 72% of married men masturbated, and a study of Redbook readers found that 68% of married women masturbated."
Source: Sexuality.about.com

aisling

Post by aisling » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

leedsquietman wrote:Everyone who's married HAS to date themselves quite regularly don't they :lol:

Usually after less than a year in the views of the many married people I know and being married myself, I fully understand this !!!

Bah, sex is overrated anyway, something for 20 something horndogs, nearing 40 I'd rather have a nice cup of tea .... :cry:
If young kids are in the equation......there simply is no fucking to be had (besides birthdays, anniversaries, new years...)......unless you create your own reality....

Before I met my wife I dated a nice tight 21 year old, I was 31, we would screw like rabbits. She was playing me for dinners, trips, my dog, weed, etc... It was cool and understood, until she started two timing me. I am all good with honesty about a situation, but when the lies begin, I get my undies in a knot.....
The other guy owned a house, which was one big one up on me at the time.....She eventually left me for him.
I found out a few years later he contracted some sort of infection, and was paralyzed (paraplegic) in a wheel chair for life.....She probably has to do the masturbating now, unless she gets a supplement.
Karma is funny.
http://soundcloud.com/aislingbeing

Live, Reason, Moog sub phatty, Moog sub 37, Ozone 6, guitars, Pedals, proper ergonomic sitting posture, french pressed coffee with a pinch of cardamon.

leedsquietman

Post by leedsquietman » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:49 am

:)

In the words of John Lennon, you're ex should find this kind of ironic ...

"Instant karmas gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon youre gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin to do
Its up to you, yeah you"

"Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Yeah we all shine on
On and on and on on and on"
The chorus is dedicated to you Aisling, you kept shining on and goit on with your life, while instant karma KNOCKED HER RIGHT IN THE HEAD . Such a shame, huh :twisted:

By the way, I can still get me some loving - it just usually comes on a barter system, so after I've mended the fence, painted the spare room, took the garbage out and vacuumed, or cooked a nice dinner etc. And only before I took a shower and got a shave, or until the chick flick on the Woman's network is done - marriage and spontaneous sex are incompatible :(
http://soundcloud.com/umbriel-rising http://www.myspace.com/leedsquietmandemos Live 7.0.18 SUITE, Cubase 5.5.2], Soundforge 9, Dell XPS M1530, 2.2 Ghz C2D, 4GB, Vista Ult SP2, legit plugins a plenty, Alesis IO14.