ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
DrXparaMental

Re: RACISM...

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 pm

The United States is built on "uneducated third world country vagrants". Your forefathers were immigrants and farmhands.
No shit Sherlock. The key in your statement is the adverb "built". What do illegal immigrants that come to the United States do to build anything? What price that our immigrant forefathers paid have they been willing to step up and pay? What sacrifices have they made?

There is NOTHING in your post that even begins to hint at self qualifying your expressed viewpoints.

What is the price? How the fuck can you be that stupid?

Show me ILLEGAL immigrants that are usefully engaged within the rolls they play in the United States that are better educated than me. What have they risked by coming here and sponging off the rest of us? I can show you a shit load that come here that implement self opportunism with the moneys that they don't declare. Shit, drug dealers do that every day. Give me some factual examples or knock off the valueless rhetoric.

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:33 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
jimmynitcher wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:Being intolerant in a vocal and yet not violent manner, toward those who infiltrate and take advantage of your country just to escape their own bullshit mess however, is something altogether different.

Any examples?

Sounds like the thin end of the wedge
Sure, how about the illegal immigration issue in the united states for starters? There is positively NO thin end of the wedge. It's black and white. If you don't pay taxes, are not on a legitimate visa and are otherwise unaccounted for, GET THE FUCK OUT (no matter what race they are) because I am tired of supporting their ass.

Don't tell me because I don't feel like supporting a bunch of uneducated third world country vagrants that I am a racist. This ain't no flop house my man, and there is NO free ride.

If you haven't made it to the point in this life where you pay taxes (and not just get a refund), you vote and you support others as well as yourself, you wouldn't have a clue, nor would I expect you to.

Intolerance is assuredly justified as long as it's qualified with hard logic. You should only get out, what you put in. Claiming that you do a bunch of jobs that no one else is willing to is an excuse I am sick to death of hearing. Who did the jobs prior?

Pay the same price that our forefathers did. Fight your own battles and stop depending on us to bail your ass out when you don;t have the balls to pay the price that we already have.
i pay taxes and i vote and i have no problem with people coming to the country i live in to try and better their lives. i am sure there must be plenty of freeloaders amongst the people who come here but i dont mind, many people who come here are good and have much to offer, whether they end up paying taxes or not. some people come here and settle, some stay a while and then move on. i dont normally get involved in discussions like this on this forum but i thought some of your comments were quite awful

Sage

Post by Sage » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:Pay the same price that our forefathers did. Fight your own battles and stop depending on us to bail your ass out when you don;t have the balls to pay the price that we already have.
That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Illegal immigration speaks for itself, it is illegal, so no, they can't contribute, no matter how hard they wanted to, as it is illegal. Key word being illegal.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Sage wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:Pay the same price that our forefathers did. Fight your own battles and stop depending on us to bail your ass out when you don;t have the balls to pay the price that we already have.

Illegal immigration speaks for itself, it is illegal, so no, they can't contribute, no matter how hard they wanted to, as it is illegal. Key word being illegal.
Right, and that's the main problem I have with it. Yes the not paying taxes part irks me too, but the real issue for me is that the government is turning a blind eye to lawbreaking. Once again the people in the middle get fucked. If you're at the bottom, go ahead and break the law; if you're at the top, please keep breaking the law, it keeps us in business; if you're in the middle, please turn around and put your hands on the hood.

It's bullshit. Either the laws should be enforced top to bottom or we need to throw them ALL out and say anything goes.
Unsound Designer

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 pm

slatepipe wrote: i pay taxes and i vote and i have no problem with people coming to the country i live in to try and better their lives. i am sure there must be plenty of freeloaders amongst the people who come here but i dont mind, many people who come here are good and have much to offer, whether they end up paying taxes or not. some people come here and settle, some stay a while and then move on. i dont normally get involved in discussions like this on this forum but i thought some of your comments were quite awful
HELLO!!!! I am talking the United Snakes here my man, NOT the UK. How the hell can you make a judgment call? Even so, forgive me, but you sound a little namby pamby, and frankly, that's an AWFUL thing to be. You're not into Star Trek are you?

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

DrX you seem very narrow minded...
again...

I would wish you had an experience that made you leave your HOME...
(which is a bad thing as it is...)
in search of another HOME...

and also... this thread is not about immigration...
it's about folk who are marked 'unworthy' by other folks...
kindof like the elitist babble you're spewing..

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Sage wrote:

You have a gift for exaggerating the obvious, not mention over simplifying your completely unqualified statements.

Aequitas123

Post by Aequitas123 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

DrXparaMental wrote: HELLO!!!! I am talking the United Snakes here my man, NOT the UK. How the hell can you make a judgment call? Even so, forgive me, but you sound a little namby pamby, and frankly, that's an AWFUL thing to be. You're not into Star Trek are you?
new Star Trek is a sweet movie... what you talkin bout?!

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

i don't think kidnapping is legal or ever truly was no matter what the fuck they called it.

the American fathers where rich fat raciest white men.

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

bosonHavoc wrote:Image

i don't think kidnapping is legal or ever truly was no matter what the fuck they called it.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 pm

stringtapper wrote:
Sage wrote:

Right, and that's the main problem I have with it. Yes the not paying taxes part irks me too, but the real issue for me is that the government is turning a blind eye to lawbreaking. Once again the people in the middle get fucked. If you're at the bottom, go ahead and break the law; if you're at the top, please keep breaking the law, it keeps us in business; if you're in the middle, please turn around and put your hands on the hood.

It's bullshit. Either the laws should be enforced top to bottom or we need to throw them ALL out and say anything goes.
Never truer words spoken. I HATE (take note 3dot...) the US government's completely nonobjective stance on the black market. (that includes Illegals boys and girls in case you didn't know or understand) It's completely corrupt and self serving. If they were in the least interested, they could eliminate it within 30 days. The just keep playing games and who pays? I do!! The hard working, honest American citizen. If you don't live here, you WON'T get it because of the brainwashing your own media has accomplished.

"but that couldn't happen to me Captain Kangaroo"

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm

3dot... wrote:DrX you seem very narrow minded...
again...

I would wish you had an experience that made you leave your HOME...
(which is a bad thing as it is...)
in search of another HOME...

and also... this thread is not about immigration...
it's about folk who are marked 'unworthy' by other folks...
kindof like the elitist babble you're spewing..
Dude, I used to think you were pretty cool. Turns out you feel pretty sorry for YOU eh? Someone's going to have to send you a get unembarrassed card if you keep that crying up.

slatepipe

Post by slatepipe » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
slatepipe wrote: i pay taxes and i vote and i have no problem with people coming to the country i live in to try and better their lives. i am sure there must be plenty of freeloaders amongst the people who come here but i dont mind, many people who come here are good and have much to offer, whether they end up paying taxes or not. some people come here and settle, some stay a while and then move on. i dont normally get involved in discussions like this on this forum but i thought some of your comments were quite awful
HELLO!!!! I am talking the United Snakes here my man, NOT the UK. How the hell can you make a judgment call? Even so, forgive me, but you sound a little namby pamby, and frankly, that's an AWFUL thing to be. You're not into Star Trek are you?
i made a judgement call because i felt that the uk has similar issues to the usa regarding immigration

if you think im namby pamby then im fine with that

i am not into star trek and have almost never watched it

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm

bosonHavoc wrote:Image

so what are you waiting for?