ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
DrXparaMental

Re: ot : RACISM...

Post by DrXparaMental » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:07 pm

H20nly wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:WTF does "self hatred, or hate of any type, have to do with what was most likely one of the dumbest things I have EVER read on the Internet
Photobucket seems to think that image you posted was pretty hateful and maybe a even a little racist too. Retarded owls everywhere are outraged. They aren't just asking "who?" "who?" they're asking "why?" "why?"...

One of the hyper sensitive "here", "here" must have reported it. :lol:

Possibly even one of the more religious MJ followers. It seems that DR.Doolittle wasn't the only one who could carry on a conversation with the animals. :wink:

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Thriller Michael Jackson died a long time ago, it just took a while for drug-addict-pedophile-retarded-alien MJ to catch up.

Android Bishop

Post by Android Bishop » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm

jsg4z wrote:Thriller Michael Jackson died a long time ago, it just took a while for drug-addict-pedophile-retarded-alien MJ to catch up.

I had this conversation with someone after it happened. Its like MJ already died awhile ago, and we were left with this shadow zombie wandering the earth as the post-MJ, but now that THAT thing has died...the two will merge into the same entity in the memories and consciousness of the world.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
H20nly wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:WTF does "self hatred, or hate of any type, have to do with what was most likely one of the dumbest things I have EVER read on the Internet
Photobucket seems to think that image you posted was pretty hateful and maybe a even a little racist too. Retarded owls everywhere are outraged. They aren't just asking "who?" "who?" they're asking "why?" "why?"...

One of the hyper sensitive "here", "here" must have reported it. :lol:

Possibly even one of the more religious MJ followers. It seems that DR.Doolittle wasn't the only one who could carry on a conversation with the animals. :wink:
Naw dude, it was probably one of our forum brothers with an autistic or down-syndrome child.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:49 am

DrXparaMental wrote:One of the hyper sensitive "here", "here" must have reported it. :lol:

Naw dude, it was probably one of our forum brothers with an autistic or down-syndrome child.
In that case it would be like I first put it, "hyper sensitive"

"Context" It's a helluva lot to grasp.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:57 am

That ain't it either, it's the disregard for them in a thread about intolerance. Not being racist or tolerant isn't only about believing that you "get it" and then having license to joke cuz you're not that way. It's about your surroundings. I'm not try to fight with you but i think there's a point to be made that's all. The mental illness jokes are not the same as ethnic because they can't defend themselves. I'm not saying yer racist, it's bad taste is all.

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 am

a priest, a rabi, and a mental illness walk into a bar...

Android Bishop

Post by Android Bishop » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am

knotkranky wrote:That ain't it either, it's the disregard for them in a thread about intolerance. Not being racist or tolerant isn't only about believing that you "get it" and then having license to joke cuz you're not that way. It's about your surroundings. I'm not try to fight with you but i think there's a point to be made that's all. The mental illness jokes are not the same as ethnic because they can't defend themselves. I'm not saying yer racist, it's bad taste is all.

all jokes that are funny are fair game

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:31 am

all jokes that are funny are fair game...and the ones that aren't are just works in progress. don't stifle progress.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 am

Well shit, I don't believe i'll actually stop anyone. But if someone's gonna throw a bunch of crap around
in a thread they didn't start, i'll play too. What i'm doing is also fair game, yes? :roll:

i'll put it another way... do you have the balls to start a jokes thread about the mentally handicapped?

Go ahead, in the name of progress and all that :P

meh

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 am

if we can't post to threads we didnt start, this forum will attract a lot of schizophrenics

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 am

^ ? not sure if i follow completely.

Anyway, I'm not saying you can't post, i'm saying i'll make you look like dicks if you do. It's real easy with this premise and I bet I get some help too.
I'm serious in some regards, but not like you may think. I'm having my own fun, nudge nudge. Consider it counter handicap jokerrism in a way.

Ok, lets go, get your own thread going already dudes. C'mon, show some sac. And i'll promise you this; i'll stay out of your thread too.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:39 am

knotkranky wrote:^ ? not sure if i follow completely.

Anyway, I'm not saying you can't post, i'm saying i'll make you look like dicks if you do. It's real easy with this premise and I bet I get some help too.
I'm serious in some regards, but not like you may think. I'm having my own fun, nudge nudge. Consider it counter handicap jokerrism in a way.

Ok, lets go, get your own thread going already dudes. C'mon, show some sac. And i'll promise you this; i'll stay out of your thread too.

I fully agree with you on this one. All this anti PC bullshit, personal agenda crap in a thread supposedly about how messed up racism is, is pretty narcissistic and counter productive. I love my anti PC jokes, and hold all kinds of views that aren't PC, but I don't run around getting my panties in a bunch in threads started by people wanting some anti racist solidarity, and if I do, I don't try to deny my trolling.

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 am

anti-racist solidarity? really? on the ableton forum? really?
should we start a thread about submarine screen doors and how offensive they are?
you can't soap box and not expect comments.
ive got some good retarded jokes if anyones interested...

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 am

@Mw - my brotha.

jsg4z wrote:anti-racist solidarity? really? on the ableton forum? really?
Yup, told ya.
should we start a thread about submarine screen doors and how offensive they are?
Sure, you can go crazy with that one.
you can't soap box and not expect comments.
:D Oh the irony.
ive got some good retarded jokes if anyones interested...
Good god dude, start your retarded jokes thread already.