ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
3dot...

Re: ot : RACISM...

Post by 3dot... » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm

the high and mighty bounce
...ruler in his own mind...

glad you took some time off your schedule to come into my 'wishy washy' racism thread
that turned into an 'anti-OT' thread..
that turned into an immigration flame war
that turned into a retarded discussion
which ironically enough is where you came in to the conversation...
and showed us again how much of a smartass you (all) are...

kudos..
and a big F!@# Y@# from the bottom of my bleeding heart

b0unc3

Post by b0unc3 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

3dot... wrote: glad you took some time off your schedule to come into my 'wishy washy' racism thread
that turned into an 'anti-OT' thread..
that turned into an immigration flame war
that turned into a retarded discussion

heh, and kudos right back at you for feigning surprise with such doe-eyed authenticity.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

b0unc3 wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:
b0unce wrote:Have you guys (knotkranky,MW) forgotten the COUNTLESS times the line (paraphrasing here) 'arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, [/img]
Missed the point entirely.
Nah, i didn't miss the point entirely ....but as I said just over a page ago: "TL;DR" and I meant it!
3braincells... posting another wishy-washy 'love is all around - hate is bad - Now that we've occupied your country let's be friends' thread is as you say lame, and at 24 pages when I first saw it I wasn't even going to read beyond comment 1 of page 1. But after checking out the first few pages just now I can see that it's a bit of a cluster fuck involving DrX. But who cares what new-agey, mysticy, poncey tards think about mexicans ? Really ? All the better if they involve themselves in a 3braincells OT thread imo. Clash of the titans - lol.

I just thought KK was being a little heavy handed with the flaming stick of moral righteousness regarding the motivator pic and trying to cajole people into trolling the board with retard jokes. He needed a little reminder of what actually passes as acceptable by him & his peers - which is worse than the pic DrX posted imo. You agreed with him, so eh, sorry if I missed your point. I didn't read the thread.

It's not the pic per se. There's some missed context as you've mentioned. it's the dude's lame pedantic cyclic non-substantive crap more than anything. It's astounding. Yer in agreement of course. You may have related the pic to your thing though, but nothing could be further for me. i don't mess with you cuz it's too hard and time consuming. You're simply better educated than i :) Unlike you, he doesn't back up his trolling with any substance. I can't appreciate it at all. He's no fun, but it took a few posts for discovery, not to mention my sanctimonious tug session.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
knotkranky wrote:What you're experiencing is being completely outclassed. Mw is extremely formidable and well respected here.

Your reply is kindergarten bs and not a real response. If you've been consistent with anything, it's that.

Check yourself bro.

OK, let's have a discussion your empirical intelligentsia.

"You're reply is kindergarten" ...woe! That's intelligent eh?

So far, neither you nor MW has offered one shred of factual information, just clique oriented opinion.

Now if you have, PLEASE, feel free to quote yourself where you offered up an intelligent fact for consideration, or even a sound philosophical consideration for debate.

You've been too busy attempting to paint me a shade of ass for that though haven't you?

Now I would imagine an intelligent reply to the above statement in question would be something like "you've already done a perfectly wonderful job of that"

Intelligent as is your equation of intelligence is subjective beyond measure and indeed resolves nothing.

I await the grace of your superior intellect.
Naw dude, You can have it, keep truckin :wink:

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Android Bishop wrote:I thought we were talking about MJ now
you know what...we WERE talking about MJ. hows he doin by the way?

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm

^ cold and lonely....

just like some of the "personalities" that have shown their proverbial asses on this thread.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

knotkranky wrote: It's not the pic per se. There's some missed context as you've mentioned. it's the dude's lame pedantic cyclic non-substantive crap more than anything. It's astounding. Yer in agreement of course. You may have related the pic to your thing though, but nothing could be further for me. i don't mess with you cuz it's too hard and time consuming. You're simply better educated than i :) Unlike you, he doesn't back up his trolling with any substance. I can't appreciate it at all. He's no fun, but it took a few posts for discovery, not to mention my sanctimonious tug session.

Forgive me, but when exactly (quote please, stop the tail chasing)did you request substantiation? Your involvement with me KK started with a pathetic defense of MJ in a different thread. A defense in which YOU failed to provide any substantiation. You can name call and ad hominem to you turn blue, but man, you're empty. Zilch, not, notta.

Tell me why you came here to this thread if you can muster the honesty to do so. Tell me that it wasn't just a cheap attempt to color and manipulate.

You claim that you understand and engage in intelligent discussion. You have not this far.

Why did you attempt that hippie trip guilt party recently? Context is relevant, don't you agree?

hurlingdervish

Post by hurlingdervish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Lots of nonsense being chatted up here, each post I read makes me feel stupider.

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:
knotkranky wrote: It's not the pic per se. There's some missed context as you've mentioned. it's the dude's lame pedantic cyclic non-substantive crap more than anything. It's astounding. Yer in agreement of course. You may have related the pic to your thing though, but nothing could be further for me. i don't mess with you cuz it's too hard and time consuming. You're simply better educated than i :) Unlike you, he doesn't back up his trolling with any substance. I can't appreciate it at all. He's no fun, but it took a few posts for discovery, not to mention my sanctimonious tug session.

Forgive me, but when exactly (quote please, stop the tail chasing)did you request substantiation? Your involvement with me KK started with a pathetic defense of MJ in a different thread. A defense in which YOU failed to provide any substantiation. You can name call and ad hominem to you turn blue, but man, you're empty. Zilch, not, notta.

Tell me why you came here to this thread if you can muster the honesty to do so. Tell me that it wasn't just a cheap attempt to color and manipulate.

You claim that you understand and engage in intelligent discussion. You have not this far.

Why did you attempt that hippie trip guilt party recently? Context is relevant, don't you agree?

Naw, I don't take issue with whatever you have for Michael Jackson, though i am an MJ apologist and having fun with it. But of course you would pick the subject not involving your intolerance of the mentally handicapped and your insensitivity to forum members who raise them, in a thread about tolerance that's not yours. I get it dude. Yeah i'm righteous about it and in this thread cuz of it, but so what. Anyway, it's gone beyond a waist of time for me and i've been avoiding work.

Really, go ahead and post your handicap jokes/pics and let it rip. I won't dog you anymore. For real.

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 pm

man, kk, how can you even take that guy seriously? i mean, i know we're not exactly best friends, but take my advice on this one and just leave it alone. If you want to have an argument, lets start up a pro tools thread. I promise to actually make sense when i'm insulting you and your point of view and even have a laugh with you after.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 pm

knotkranky wrote:
DrXparaMental wrote:

Naw, I don't take issue with whatever you have for Michael Jackson, though i am an MJ apologist and having fun with it. But of course you would pick the subject not involving your intolerance of the mentally handicapped and your insensitivity to forum members who raise them, in a thread about tolerance that's not yours. I get it dude. Yeah i'm righteous about it and in this thread cuz of it, but so what. Anyway, it's gone beyond a waist of time for me and i've been avoiding work.

Really, go ahead and post your handicap jokes/pics and let it rip. I won't dog you anymore. For real.
emboldened above: proof positive that you are delusional. I have NEVER proclaimed an intolerance for anyone other than those, who seemingly, like yourself, paint me a color/character that I am CLEARLY NOT. The comment that Starving Student made, "Michael Jackson did more for race relations than anybody else in the history of this country" is COMPLETELY RETARDED. It is a lie. It is bullshit. (BTW, does that mean I am intolerant of cows now too?)How the fuck is that making fun of, or displaying intolerance for, the mentally handicapped?

Your faux reverence is a JOKE you self righteous nimrod.

"My insensitivity to forum members that raise them"

Guy, you NEED HELP. In the most serious sort of way. You take yourself WAY to seriously and are seemingly suffering from your own mental psychosis.

From a distance over the last few years KK, I had a great deal of respect for you up until you pulled this BS. Man, you owe me a SERIOUS apology.

Don't you EVER paint me a racist you clown, or as being anyone that is intolerant of anyone that I am not. Thee ONLY intolerance I have a solid and absolute determination to maintain is for the type of dishonest and divisive BULLSHIT that you are spouting about me here. GFY.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:man, kk, how can you even take that guy seriously? i mean, i know we're not exactly best friends, but take my advice on this one and just leave it alone. If you want to have an argument, lets start up a pro tools thread. I promise to actually make sense when i'm insulting you and your point of view and even have a laugh with you after.

.lm.
STFU you brown nosing piece of golden douche bag poo.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:emboldened above: proof positive that you are delusional. I have NEVER proclaimed an intolerance for anyone other than those, who seemingly, like yourself, paint me a color/character that I am CLEARLY NOT. The comment that Starving Student made, "Michael Jackson did more for race relations than anybody else in the history of this country" is COMPLETELY RETARDED. It is a lie. It is bullshit. (BTW, does that mean I am intolerant of cows now too?)How the fuck is that making fun of, or displaying intolerance for, the mentally handicapped?

Your faux reverence is a JOKE you self righteous nimrod.

"My insensitivity to forum members that raise them"

Guy, you NEED HELP. In the most serious sort of way. You take yourself WAY to seriously and are seemingly suffering from your own mental psychosis.

From a distance over the last few years KK, I had a great deal of respect for you up until you pulled this BS. Man, you owe me a SERIOUS apology.

Don't you EVER paint me a racist you clown, or as being anyone that is intolerant of anyone that I am not. Thee ONLY intolerance I have a solid and absolute determination to maintain is for the type of dishonest and divisive BULLSHIT that you are spouting about me here. GFY.
DrXparaMental wrote:STFU you brown nosing piece of golden douche bag poo.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

knotkranky

Post by knotkranky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 pm

leisuremuffin wrote:man, kk, how can you even take that guy seriously? i mean, i know we're not exactly best friends, but take my advice on this one and just leave it alone. If you want to have an argument, lets start up a pro tools thread. I promise to actually make sense when i'm insulting you and your point of view and even have a laugh with you after.

.lm.
Cheers lm, we be friends i hope, but yer right. I didn't get it until i jumped in. But if you're asking for a PT thread then it's a lot worse than I thought, lol. Thanx for the heads-up and offer bro, but you've been a fair fighter in our past debates. I don't mind combative noise and flaming in an argument if there's some mutual forward movement.

@DrXparaMental - that's fine dude. I've had some heavy experience with some unfortunate people with mental disabilities plus I'm 48 and half Cali hippie too. But i don't think your a racist and I wish you the best. Cheers

b0unc3

Post by b0unc3 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 pm

was he dissing the mentally handicapped before page 24 ?

Cos if that motivator is all you're working with....you're really miking a dead horse. or something along those lines.