ot : RACISM...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
elxicano

Re: ot : RACISM...

Post by elxicano » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Tone Deft wrote:so how's summer treating everyone?

Great pic. 8)

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

elxicano wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:Simple fact is a lot of racists think illegal immigration is the #1 problem in the USA because they hate hispanic people.
How do you know this? How is it a "simple fact?" The reason I ask is because, as I stated earlier in this thread, to my mind this seems like a gross generalization that has a lot in common with the basic impulses that perpetuate prejudices based on race. And to be clear, my stance on the illegal immigration thing is that it's the law, the people hiring and the people jumping the fence are breaking the law. So if they get to do it, then I want to be able to break whatever laws I want and have people defend me for it like so many defend illegal immigrants. So I ask again, how can you actually, truly know what you are saying is true? Is it a hunch? A feeling? Have you talked to most of the people in the country who are against illegal immigration and tabulated a set of statistics? How?

Really who gives a fuck. Everyone but the Natives here were descended from or are "illegal" immigrants.

Too bad they didn't have forums to write about the crazy whites jumping off boats, raping, pillaging, forcing religion, robbing and killing. Oh, but that wasn't illegal then because the Europeans hadn't taken over yet. OOOOopsies!!
Dude, you just lost all respect. Please don't state stuff that is just utter bullshit. That or no one will "give a fuck" about you.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 pm

you know what's great in the summer? ICE CREAM!!!!

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Ice Cream is good. Mmmm Kay.

elxicano

Post by elxicano » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm

DrXparaMental wrote:Dude, you just lost all respect. Please don't state stuff that is just utter bullshit. That or no one will "give a fuck" about you.
Dude, from what I read of your comments, you don't have any respect, so I'm not worried.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:56 pm

elxicano wrote: Dude, from what I read of your comments, you don't have any respect, so I'm not worried.

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 pm

elxicano wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:Simple fact is a lot of racists think illegal immigration is the #1 problem in the USA because they hate hispanic people.
How do you know this? How is it a "simple fact?" The reason I ask is because, as I stated earlier in this thread, to my mind this seems like a gross generalization that has a lot in common with the basic impulses that perpetuate prejudices based on race. And to be clear, my stance on the illegal immigration thing is that it's the law, the people hiring and the people jumping the fence are breaking the law. So if they get to do it, then I want to be able to break whatever laws I want and have people defend me for it like so many defend illegal immigrants. So I ask again, how can you actually, truly know what you are saying is true? Is it a hunch? A feeling? Have you talked to most of the people in the country who are against illegal immigration and tabulated a set of statistics? How?

Really who gives a fuck. Everyone but the Natives here were descended from or are "illegal" immigrants.

Too bad they didn't have forums to write about the crazy whites jumping off boats, raping, pillaging, forcing religion, robbing and killing. Oh, but that wasn't illegal then because the Europeans hadn't taken over yet. OOOOopsies!!
It wasn't illegal then because the tribes didn't have the weaponry needed to make it illegal. Violence will solve somebody's problems in the end. I have native blood in me, so it's not something I necessarily enjoy knowing happened, but the past is the past. The cop right now has the weaponry needed to make some things I would like to do enforceably illegal.
Unsound Designer

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Spaten is a GREAT summer beer, great taste with a nice body, clean finish and easy to find.

In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Spaten is mmmm good. Mmmm kay.

Little blondies with nice tits drinkin Spaten are good. Mmmm Kay.

elxicano

Post by elxicano » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 pm

stringtapper wrote:
elxicano wrote:Really who gives a fuck. Everyone but the Natives here were descended from or are "illegal" immigrants.

It wasn't illegal then because the tribes didn't have the weaponry needed to make it illegal. Violence will solve somebody's problems in the end. I have native blood in me, so it's not something I necessarily enjoy knowing happened, but the past is the past. The cop right now has the weaponry needed to make some things I would like to do enforceably illegal.
I've got Apache blood here, among many other traceable lineages (including links to the last Austrian Royal family). I'm simply making a point here, which is still valid depending what you believe.

Now as for what you're saying.. it's not as easy you think. People always like uncomplicated issues and responses, however this is not one at all.

The subject of illegal immigration is such a large one, that clearly does not make you a racist for being against it, as illegal immigrants come from all over (Canada, France, Russia, China, Africa, Italy, Australia, etc...). Enforcing with violence is hardly an expected quick end, considering the business factor involved.

Really money is the only underlying factor involved for mass immigrations, otherwise if it were simply one or two spread sporadically then no one would care as much.

You want to stop immigration from South of the border, well then make sure you write to congressmen/senators to stop supporting trade agreements that exploit low wages. Boycott companies that produce products in countries that support monopolies and that don't have basic worker safety requirements. Also make sure you or others you know don't do drugs, as our country is still the largest importer, which in turn requires massive enterprises to be created to facilitate the transportation of them from places like Columbia, Venezuela, Bolivia and Mexico, although Mexico is primarily a transportation hub instead of a manufacturing hub.

Violence would only exacerbate the problem and turn into something you wouldn't want. The current government drug wars in Mexico are evidence of that. Our government is involved in that too, but what's working or winning is highly debatable as I'm sure some people in these forums can assert that certain products are still readily available on the streets.

You may have your reasons for wanting to resort to something more harsh, but seriously play devils advocate for a moment, and consider the likelihood it would solve anything in our current economic position.

I

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 pm

I also like hanging out at the beach, checking out the scene, the cars and the whatnot. ;)

In my life
Why do I smile
-Moz

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 pm

These are the summer beauties I get to see here in the desert.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Betties at Beaches (in Bel-Airs) are hot. Mmmmmmmmm Kay.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:44 pm

8O um.. leather is good for shoes. Mmmmm Kay?

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm

elxicano wrote:
stringtapper wrote:
elxicano wrote:Really who gives a fuck. Everyone but the Natives here were descended from or are "illegal" immigrants.

I've got Apache blood here, among many other traceable lineages (including links to the last Austrian Royal family). I'm simply making a point here, which is still valid depending what you believe.

Now as for what you're saying.. it's not as easy you think. People always like uncomplicated issues and responses, however this is not one at all.

The subject of illegal immigration is such a large one, that clearly does not make you a racist for being against it, as illegal immigrants come from all over (Canada, France, Russia, China, Africa, Italy, Australia, etc...). Enforcing with violence is hardly an expected quick end, considering the business factor involved.

Really money is the only underlying factor involved for mass immigrations, otherwise if it were simply one or two spread sporadically then no one would care as much.

You want to stop immigration from South of the border, well then make sure you write to congressmen/senators to stop supporting trade agreements that exploit low wages. Boycott companies that produce products in countries that support monopolies and that don't have basic worker safety requirements. Also make sure you or others you know don't do drugs, as our country is still the largest importer, which in turn requires massive enterprises to be created to facilitate the transportation of them from places like Columbia, Venezuela, Bolivia and Mexico, although Mexico is primarily a transportation hub instead of a manufacturing hub.

Violence would only exacerbate the problem and turn into something you wouldn't want. The current government drug wars in Mexico are evidence of that. Our government is involved in that too, but what's working or winning is highly debatable as I'm sure some people in these forums can assert that certain products are still readily available on the streets.

You may have your reasons for wanting to resort to something more harsh, but seriously play devils advocate for a moment, and consider the likelihood it would solve anything in our current economic position.

I

who the fuck kidnapped elxicano.............bulls eye post!!!!!