OT: We The People

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
H20nly

OT: We The People

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm

This is OT as all get out, but an interesting point of view none the less... at least, if you're an American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

hurlingdervish

Re: OT: We The People

Post by hurlingdervish » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm

congress eats shit.

but im sick of the republican party trying to play victim

and the more that guy talks the more he shows hes probably racist.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:05 pm

I think the problems in this country go beyond party affiliations.

^Is it his outfit that bothers you most?

hurlingdervish

Post by hurlingdervish » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

H20nly wrote:I think the problems in this country go beyond party affiliations.

no his attitude towards minorities

the rest is good.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah, minorities are a matter of perspective. Show me an over privileged _______ and I'll show you an under privileged _______. That shit is like beauty; its in the eye of the beholder.

I have to agree with captain pompous wig that the Electoral College should be squashed and that politicians shouldn't be supported for life. Especially when all they did was piss off a little less than half the people who voted just by - getting in to office. I mean seriously... getting in to office is like winning the lotto. You don't have to do a damn positive thing the whole time you're there just get there and start collecting the checks. It’s even seemingly okay and acceptable to lie. Fuck... I have the wrong job.

Oh well. Lunch is over. Time to get back to it.

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 pm

hurlingdervish wrote:

the rest is good.

He never once mentioned minorities or race. It is sickening how you jackass liberals always just start shouting "racist" as soon as a non-liberal says something. Of course, it seems to have been a fairly successful tactic against the current generation of cowardly conservatives.

hurlingdervish

Post by hurlingdervish » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:20 pm

GrooveNinja wrote:
hurlingdervish wrote:

the rest is good.

He never once mentioned minorities or race. It is sickening how you jackass liberals always just start shouting "racist" as soon as a non-liberal says something. Of course, it seems to have been a fairly successful tactic against the current generation of cowardly conservatives.
thanks for assuming i'm liberal :roll: . because im not. nor am i conservative so take your two party bickering elsewhere i'm done here.

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 am

hurlingdervish wrote: thanks for assuming i'm liberal :roll: . because im not. nor am i conservative so take your two party bickering elsewhere i'm done here.
Well, then stop talking like one.

jsg4z

Post by jsg4z » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

huh, i didn't know bob basso was retarded

elxicano

Post by elxicano » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:48 am

GrooveNinja wrote:
hurlingdervish wrote: thanks for assuming i'm liberal :roll: . because im not. nor am i conservative so take your two party bickering elsewhere i'm done here.
Well, then stop talking like one.
Do us all a favor...

DEFINE WHY YOU ARE A "CONSERVATIVE" AND THEN DEFINE WHAT YOU CONSIDER A LIBERAL.

Up to the challenge? I mean you should be since you toss these terms around so easily... I'm sure describing or defining them should be just as easy.

bosonHavoc

Post by bosonHavoc » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 am

i like the tea bag idea :P

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 am

my god this is like 8 months old, do you people not visit conspiracy theory sites like GLP or ATS??? ...for shame.

Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 am

I don't know if this is true but I kind of agree with groove ninja Liberals are hateful people, they say that Liberals hate conservatives and that conservatives hate everybody else. which is why they don't like affirmative action or reverse racism but don't care about racism or acting to affirm the rights of those who suffer from descrimination. it's also why they keep saying they are the party of lincoln but don't care when their core constituates scream out that the president isnn't american, that he's a terrorist, or some other typical racist stuff that poor john mccain (a good man) kept finding himself having to fight at his own rallies. it's why ted nugent and the like stand up for the good ole red white and blue and the american soldier but they don't stand up for the black white yellow red and tan people that make up america, it's also why they are the most exclusive party because even though there are racist in every party theirs is the only party that will celebrate division and not say anything to stop the racist in their party, instead they will just call hatred throwing red meat to the core. they are liars michael steele has to wear a big ole GOP button because if they don't know who he is they'll string him up and he knows it, who besides him and larry elders is in that party anyway what a joke, and to top it all off they think that they should exercise more power than the god of christian rights that they serve. i don't even think they read the bible if they did they would see that at every turn God gave everyone choices to do the right thing or the wrong thing , maybe if they really read the bible they would stop trying to take other peoples choices away, fuckin fudgepops.

drunken rant over// belch! :twisted:
the Gargoyle

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm

^its hard to read a book that you're trying to shove up anyone and everyone's ass at the same time. Wrinkles the pages.

Political terminology confuses me... People insist on fitting everything in nifty little boxes. It doesn't fit. Nor does God. Its the lines and divisions that separate us. Red people, black people, blahzaskippity people... PEOPLE. Call everybody PEOPLE and stop worrying about who gets the most ______ and who doesn't get enough _________. That shit will NEVER work on a large scale. Even on a smaller scale someone is almost always gonna have their feelings hurt or feel they didn't get represented (what they want) properly.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 pm

bosonHavoc wrote:i like the tea bag idea :P
I'm kinda diggin it too.