Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
FEAR_THE_REAPER

Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Post by FEAR_THE_REAPER » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 am

And this SOB is scaring the crap out of me lately.. He moves my *!%@ around. He shows up behind me in my computer screen, he turns my lights on and off rapidly on a regular basis. He bangs *!%@ around at all hours, but mostly at night. Go figure? Even seen him at the end of my hallway and he looks just like what you'd think a demon looks like. Hes all black with some sort of gray/white face and no eyes.. Its freakin me the hell out. Doesn't even look close to being human or ghostly. Hes probably watching me type this *!%@ right now.. I'm not crazy, I'm not into demons and ghosts, i don't claim to be psychic or have any sort of super natural powers or anything like that. But this is the real deal.

Last night, i was sleeping in bed and this MF'er tried to do harm to me.. He knocked a whole bookshelf , that is next to my bad, over on me while i was sleeping. Of course i got pummeled with books from all sizes and of course the biggest books i have like the world atlas, and dictionary hit me in the head. I know, cause those are the ones i ripped off my face. I now have bruises on my face and its very sore. Your probably thinking.. how do you know it was him... Well, when i was abruptly woken up he was laughing down the hall. And this ain't no ordinary human laugh.. Its some real evil sounding *!%@. Very deep and low voice.. He then slammed more door shut right in front of my eyes while i lay in a pile of books. Didn't hear him the rest of the night. I couldn't sleep after that. Oh, and yes.. i live by myself in an old Victorian house built in the 1800's.

This morning i went down stairs to get some food, and he was sitting at my kitchen table staring at me... And he said something to me that i couldn't really make out and then he rapidly vanished into thin air almost like fog disappearing.. Needless to say, it scared the living day lights out of me. His voice is very low and deep and when he talks it sounds like the voices. Its very airy and it sounds like its in reverse or something. You would flip the f out if you heard it. I know i did.. This is the first time I've actually been too scared to go back into my own house.. I'm sitting outside right now using my wireless and I'm afraid to go back in my house. Ive only lived here a few months, but this *!%@ is getting out of hand and i fear for my life. I probably sound crazy, but i know I'm not and assure you I'm not. I'm just a regular guy like anyone else.

I don't know what to do, but I'm writing this out of sheer fear for my life. I feel like this thing is trying to kill me or something. Oh yeah, i almost forgot... after he disappeared into thin air... i ran out to the garage and my freakin car was running with the doors locked... I'm so freaked out right now.. this is unbelievable. Just freakin unbelievable.

ThrowAway

Re: Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Post by ThrowAway » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 am

please just tell my father to come home and stop bothering you. My step mom has been calling me all hours of the night and flip flopping back and forth from hysterical worrying to insane sexual advances. Ever have a 400 lb lady ask you if you want her to fist you with her foot? If my father refuses just start reading some quotes out of the bible, he hates the bible.

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:13 am

next time it appears i want you to say these two words.

John Gordon I promise you that demon will be on the next greyhound to hell.

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 am

starving student wrote:next time it appears i want you to say these two words.

If you happen to be an asian TV then maybe John will start paying as much attention to you as you do to him?
There are operations you know? I know some people. :)

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 am

FEAR_THE_REAPER wrote: he looks just like what you'd think a demon looks like. Hes all black with some sort of gray/white face and no eyes.. Its freakin me the hell out. Doesn't even look close to being human or ghostly.
Dude..
When he come over, don't let Neb any where near the crack pipe..
M'kay???
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:28 am

Machinesworking wrote:
starving student wrote:next time it appears i want you to say these two words.

If you happen to be an asian TV then maybe John will start paying as much attention to you as you do to him?
There are operations you know? I know some people. :)
:lol: my friend I'm an alfred and no more even though I'm trained to disarm a man and turn his intestines
into a necktie in under 3/10ths of a second compared to John Gordon that's just secretarial work.

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 am

I call bullshit, but if you're serious, I would like to come stay at your house a few nights. I'm unemployed and have the time. I want to see this.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 am

i dunno.. the dude seems serious and scared as shit.. if it is true, i say you get your house blessed by a priest or move out of there.. pretty soon you see your apc lights spell out some letters or something.. and don't freaking look in the mirror.. but seriously, i had a cousin back in my country get possessed and that;s no joke.. her head wasn't spinning and stuff, but the voice that came from her wasn't human.. and spirits sense your fear and take advantage of it..

BTW... a samurai sword would help..

sparklepuff

Post by sparklepuff » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 am

Like I said, if he's serious, I'm going. I'm serious.
Guitar | Synths | Samplers | Ableton @ Phantogram & Big Grams

RCUS

Post by RCUS » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 am

Ask him if he prefers dubstep, drum n bass, or hardcore.

RCUS

Post by RCUS » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:29 am

Oh yeah and take some pictures of him making some ill track on Live!!

See if he's cool with letting you sample his voice and then throw a vocoder on that shit!! I'll pay you for the samples!

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:37 am

sparklepuff wrote:Like I said, if he's serious, I'm going. I'm serious.
:lol: I doubt you'd need to bother do you?

Come on, it's 2009.

People still make a living out of this type opf shit, scaring people half to death with their made up bollocks, fortune telling, horoscope believing dimwiddy shite.

demons....fuck me. :roll:

jeskola01

Post by jeskola01 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 am

zeropoint

Post by zeropoint » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 am

Oh for lord's sake guys.....it's hype for Reaper, a new super cheap DAW...

Off now to put a jar full of my neighbours' eyeballs in the microwave for breakfast...muahahaha....
MacBook Pro M1, 16GB Ram, 1TB.

cacti

Post by cacti » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am

can you record his laugh please?