Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
funky shit

Re: Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Post by funky shit » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:15 pm

durs a rat in ma kitchen oh wat am gona do?

Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 pm

that ghost took our jawbz
the Gargoyle

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm

FEAR_THE_REAPER wrote:hallway and he looks just like what you'd think a demon looks like. Hes all black with some sort of gray/white face and no eyes..
It's not a demon, you dolt! It's a ninja!

Get it right!

zeropoint

Post by zeropoint » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Well he did exist at about 2.00pm this afternoon. I checked. The Reaper knows we're on his tail has deleted that user account and is now known simply as Dareaper......we're coming for you Grim....muahahahahaha
MacBook Pro M1, 16GB Ram, 1TB.

GrooveNinja

Post by GrooveNinja » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm

dareaper wrote:
zeropoint wrote:Well he did exist at about 2.00pm this afternoon. I checked. The Reaper knows we're on his tail has deleted that user account and is now known simply as Dareaper......we're coming for you Grim....muahahahahaha
:?: Oh hell no ! I have nothing to do with the OP.
He really is gone though.
I guess his demon got him after all. Wiped him clear out of existence!

astromass

Post by astromass » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 pm

dude
try to join forces with him....
nyquist theorem and nyquil...

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:33 pm

astromass wrote:dude
try to join forces with him....
Noone will mess with you then. :twisted:

RCUS

Post by RCUS » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

the visual of this demon sitting at the kitchen table makes me LOL.

picture it. big scary demon with no face just kickin it at the kitchen table.

dextroc

Post by dextroc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Personally I thought this whole thing sounded pretty casual. "There's this demon that's been hanging around my house for the last few months. Yeah, he greets me at the kitchen table in the morning, says some crap I don't quite get and disappears. Then he keeps pulling pranks on me, the bastard"

Kinda sounded like a sitcom:

(Demon tumbles bookshelves over the responsible, boring type)
Responsible, boring type: "AAAGGGHHH!"
Demon runs out laughing.
Responsible, boring type: "Not again! I just alpabetized these."
*Laughter*
Responsible boring type picks up a big Atlas from his head: "I wish I'd done it in reverse alphabet order"
*Laughter*
*Applause*
Yup...
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz, Ableton Live Suite 8, Max/MSP/Jitter, TC Konnekt 24d, Remote SL 25, Monome, joysticks, music boxes, harps, guitars, whatever...

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

ALthough I definitely call bullshit on this story, it actually reminds me a lot of something that happened to my girlfriend a few years ago.She was visiting a friend in England and staying in a guest room. One night when the girl that lived there was already in bed, herself and another of their visitng friends were hanging out in her room when weird shit started happening. Apparently all of a sudden both of them started getting really uneasy, lights strated flickering, there were weird swooshy noises and gusts of wind in a room with no open windows and not much of a ventilation system and they both started feeling physically uncomfortable as if some kind of pressure was being exerted on their bodies. But they weren't talking about, they just got more and more scared until the other friend (was also visiting) left the room to go to the room where she was staying (She felt really bad for leaving my girlfriend there later). Anyways, things just kept getting worse after that and lasted all night. She was so scared she didn't sleep a minute and kept feeling like something was trying to actually get in her head or something. A weird negative kind of energy. Things were actually rattling in the room and objects would fall/move around. She said it was the worst night of her life. She was so gripped by fear she couldn't do anything. These girls are both level-headed and both back up the story. I've never seen anything like that. It makes me think some of us just can't and never will.

Another person I think of sometimes is a friend of my sisters who she worked with. Regular business man guy. Normal, successful etc. Told her a saw ghosts everywhere, every single day all the time. He had never told anyone, not even his wife. But somehow felt comfortable enough telling my sister. Said some are well intentioned, some not so much. Some don't really know they're there. He said some are annoying and he's often told them to fuck off.

Myself I'm a skeptic, but can't help but wonder when I hear stories from people I trust....
Professional Shark Jumper.

nuxnamon

Post by nuxnamon » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 pm

maybe the guy was on acid? I had a friend punch his cousin cuz he thought he saw the devil..

Homebelly

Post by Homebelly » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 am

Has any one in here read "House of leaves"?
Them shitz fucked me up!!!
15" 2.4 MBP/Live/Sampler/Operator/ Home made Dumble clone/Two Strats/One Jazz Bass.
Come and visit any time= Soundcloud

Slightlydelic

Post by Slightlydelic » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 am

closest ive come to this kind of thing was when all sorts of weird shit was going on at home.

i was feeling realy agitaded and anxious, unbeknown to me the missis was kind of feeling the same.

my 10 year old son started freeking out and refusing to go upstairs alone, we thought he was just being stupid, but he was proper freeked and eventualy told us whenever he went upstairs ghosts were taliking to him.

in the mean time my yougest daughter 5 at the time started refusing to sleep in her own bed and insisted on sleeping in bed with her sister.

one evening my yougest son 4 got totaly hysterical when my missis lifted him over the bath (totaly out of character, his only explanation was "the squares are gonna get me"

anyway i started putting 2 + 2 together realised we were all being affected in 1 way or another and their must be a common link.

turned out we had all got a mildish dose of carbon monoxide poisoning while away camping the week before.

youngest son was seeing things, eldest was hearing things, me and the missis were feeling anxious girls were terrified for no reason.

looked it up on line and its commonly called "haunted house syndrome"

first thing i thought when i saw the post was if the guy is genuine in what he says he might want to get some medical advice.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 am

I applaud your common sense. that's some messed up goings ons, glad it worked out.

the Salem witch trials and other witch hunts have been attributed to ergot poisoning, a type of mold that can grow on grains which is then baked into 'happy bread.'
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz