Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
friend_kami

Re: Theres a REAL demon in my house!!!!

Post by friend_kami » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 am

glitchrock-buddha wrote:ALthough I definitely call bullshit on this story, it actually reminds me a lot of something that happened to my girlfriend a few years ago.She was visiting a friend in England and staying in a guest room. One night when the girl that lived there was already in bed, herself and another of their visitng friends were hanging out in her room when weird shit started happening. Apparently all of a sudden both of them started getting really uneasy, lights strated flickering, there were weird swooshy noises and gusts of wind in a room with no open windows and not much of a ventilation system and they both started feeling physically uncomfortable as if some kind of pressure was being exerted on their bodies. But they weren't talking about, they just got more and more scared until the other friend (was also visiting) left the room to go to the room where she was staying (She felt really bad for leaving my girlfriend there later). Anyways, things just kept getting worse after that and lasted all night. She was so scared she didn't sleep a minute and kept feeling like something was trying to actually get in her head or something. A weird negative kind of energy. Things were actually rattling in the room and objects would fall/move around. She said it was the worst night of her life. She was so gripped by fear she couldn't do anything. These girls are both level-headed and both back up the story. I've never seen anything like that. It makes me think some of us just can't and never will.

Another person I think of sometimes is a friend of my sisters who she worked with. Regular business man guy. Normal, successful etc. Told her a saw ghosts everywhere, every single day all the time. He had never told anyone, not even his wife. But somehow felt comfortable enough telling my sister. Said some are well intentioned, some not so much. Some don't really know they're there. He said some are annoying and he's often told them to fuck off.

Myself I'm a skeptic, but can't help but wonder when I hear stories from people I trust....
thats the key to all of this; things you hear. not things you see, experience and thing you took a pictuure off or whatever, things you HEAR.

if were at court it would simply be a case of objection: hearsay.

yepyep.

glitchrock-buddha

Post by glitchrock-buddha » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 am

friend_kami wrote:
thats the key to all of this; things you hear. not things you see, experience and thing you took a pictuure off or whatever, things you HEAR.

if were at court it would simply be a case of objection: hearsay.

yepyep.
Agreed. I don't mind wondering sometimes, but it's really only my own eyes I'll trust.
Professional Shark Jumper.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 am

Personally i think having seen one in broad daylight ( a ww2 bomber crashing into the side of a hill ) that ghosts are in fact a part of nature and appear to be a snapshot of that particular time that can be only seen on rare occasions. The documented cases of ghosts are far to many for them to be discounted. I think far more research should be done into the phenomenon. As for poltergeists i believe it is the latent psychic energy we all have moving things about, the more scared we become the more powerful our abilities become and the fact we cant control it means things just start happening randomly. I dont believe any of it is in anyway connected to an afterlife.

For anyone interested here is some info on the "ghost" i saw, As you can see many more people have seen the phenomenon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/gu ... lane.shtml

ThrowAway

Post by ThrowAway » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:47 am

The ghosts are the ones the hid atlantis right? jk. Being the spawn of satan myself I know your telling the truth.

Vibrations

Post by Vibrations » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 am

Does the ghost wear an explosiv belt?

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

yeah, its like aliens.
many many many documented cases, yet noone have proven it real.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Speaking as someone who has seen a phenomenon i can say with first hand experience, the very last thing on your mind is documenting it, your either going to be awestruck or fearful, neither of which helps in helping the brain remember to document the event. Very convenient i know, but unfortunately the truth.

funky shit

Post by funky shit » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 pm

^ what was it?

friend_kami

Post by friend_kami » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Emissary wrote:Speaking as someone who has seen a phenomenon i can say with first hand experience, the very last thing on your mind is documenting it, your either going to be awestruck or fearful, neither of which helps in helping the brain remember to document the event. Very convenient i know, but unfortunately the truth.
yepyep. hallucinations are quite powerful that way,. as you actually believe it happens.

DrXparaMental

Post by DrXparaMental » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:22 pm

FEAR_THE_REAPER wrote:And this SOB is scaring the crap out of me lately.. He moves my *!%@ around. He shows up behind me in my computer screen, he turns my lights on and off rapidly on a regular basis. He bangs *!%@ around at all hours, but mostly at night. Go figure? Even seen him at the end of my hallway and he looks just like what you'd think a demon looks like. Hes all black with some sort of gray/white face and no eyes.. Its freakin me the hell out. Doesn't even look close to being human or ghostly. Hes probably watching me type this *!%@ right now.. I'm not crazy, I'm not into demons and ghosts, i don't claim to be psychic or have any sort of super natural powers or anything like that. But this is the real deal.

Last night, i was sleeping in bed and this MF'er tried to do harm to me.. He knocked a whole bookshelf , that is next to my bad, over on me while i was sleeping. Of course i got pummeled with books from all sizes and of course the biggest books i have like the world atlas, and dictionary hit me in the head. I know, cause those are the ones i ripped off my face. I now have bruises on my face and its very sore. Your probably thinking.. how do you know it was him... Well, when i was abruptly woken up he was laughing down the hall. And this ain't no ordinary human laugh.. Its some real evil sounding *!%@. Very deep and low voice.. He then slammed more door shut right in front of my eyes while i lay in a pile of books. Didn't hear him the rest of the night. I couldn't sleep after that. Oh, and yes.. i live by myself in an old Victorian house built in the 1800's.

This morning i went down stairs to get some food, and he was sitting at my kitchen table staring at me... And he said something to me that i couldn't really make out and then he rapidly vanished into thin air almost like fog disappearing.. Needless to say, it scared the living day lights out of me. His voice is very low and deep and when he talks it sounds like the voices. Its very airy and it sounds like its in reverse or something. You would flip the f out if you heard it. I know i did.. This is the first time I've actually been too scared to go back into my own house.. I'm sitting outside right now using my wireless and I'm afraid to go back in my house. Ive only lived here a few months, but this *!%@ is getting out of hand and i fear for my life. I probably sound crazy, but i know I'm not and assure you I'm not. I'm just a regular guy like anyone else.

I don't know what to do, but I'm writing this out of sheer fear for my life. I feel like this thing is trying to kill me or something. Oh yeah, i almost forgot... after he disappeared into thin air... i ran out to the garage and my freakin car was running with the doors locked... I'm so freaked out right now.. this is unbelievable. Just freakin unbelievable.

This is the solution, but it will cost you. Purchase 3 cheap video cameras and leave them on constantly. That's it. Demon go bye bye in a hurry. If it don't, you can sell the footage to some monster hunter show on TV and you'll be rich. Then it will be you pestering the demon for more appearances to get more gear and it will flee because you're bugging the shit out of it.

Personally, I have MUCH worse problems. I see retarded talentless dead people everywhere around me on this forum. I keep telling myself over and over, "it's just the Ableton forum, they're definitely not REAL", but it's really freaking me out!! I tried aiming a camera at my monitor and recording, but it just reinforces the whole thing. The talentless zombie cheese mongers are there every time. I tried selling the footage to the monster quest show, but they told me they already did an Ableton Forum Dead Retards show last season and the ratings were super poor at best.

Emissary

Post by Emissary » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm

friend_kami wrote:
Emissary wrote:Speaking as someone who has seen a phenomenon i can say with first hand experience, the very last thing on your mind is documenting it, your either going to be awestruck or fearful, neither of which helps in helping the brain remember to document the event. Very convenient i know, but unfortunately the truth.
yepyep. hallucinations are quite powerful that way,. as you actually believe it happens.
Yep, but a hallucination that the person i was in the car with shared at the same time? .. highly unlikely. Its ok that you don't believe me either, i wouldn't have believed me 5 years ago.

Tone Deft

Post by Tone Deft » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Emissary posting an outrageous claim on the Ableton forum? nah... I believe you Em. ;)

nobody has real proof and nobody has gone to the other side and returned to tell everyone "hey look! I'm a ghost, we really do exist!!" as Houdini promised to do before he died.

humans have been telling ghost stories for thousands of years, it's part of the natural way we deal with our mortality, ghosts, gods, angels, demons, the afterlife. it's denial. even with my rational perspective I've freaked myself out over the years.

FWIW the last good ghost movie I saw was 1408.

just another troll post, think about it guys, you/we're getting played.
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?
-Moz

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

FEAR_THE_REAPER wrote:I'm not crazy, I'm not into demons and ghosts, i don't claim to be psychic or have any sort of super natural powers or anything like that. But this is the real deal.
what was this guys nick again?

I'm not into flow and I hate water.

@ Doc :lol: thats funny dude...
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm pretty intrigued to understand how a second world war bomber can have a ghost...fun story though. :wink:

I had a decorator in last year and he had the best take on it I've ever heard.

He suddenly asked if i believed in ghosts, I said no.

He said, 'No, me neither. I mean, where would they all hide?'

:D