Ableton VST?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm

you guys are jealous m**F**ers just cause I get it for free stop hating! fag bags

this is a help site is it not or is it a bash site?

triple

Post by triple » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:49 pm

edit: nevermind

op is stupid

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:18 pm

rustyman1 wrote:you guys are jealous m**F**ers just cause I get it for free stop hating! fag bags

if you are a car jacker, well that's one thing
but calling round to the car owner's house and asking how to adjust the seats on their jacked car?

Now that is some world class FAIL right there

and yes, we do bash upon the stupids here.
call back soon!

kb420

Post by kb420 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:40 pm

rustyman1 wrote:you guys are jealous m**F**ers just cause I get it for free stop hating! fag bags

You are right. You should download all the free cracked software that you can get away with. I mean, c'mon. The economy is bad. A little free software never hurt anybody.

Hey rustyman1, here is a link to a good cracked software site. They have everything on there, Reason, Fruity, Pro Tools, everything. You should check it out now man.

SoftwareCrack.com

Get your crack on man!
Last edited by kb420 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger..........."
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

Daim

Post by Daim » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 pm

rustyman1 wrote:you guys are jealous m**F**ers just cause I get it for free
how stupid are u? we could get it for free as well but since we don't lick our dogs we prefer to pay for software

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 pm

As far as you are concerned f**kface this is not a help site for you....Steal the software and ask the official forum for help on how to use it....LOL

Are you really as stupid as you f**king act.

How would you like it if a company employed you...then didnt bother to pay you??

If we all did what your doing then there would be no Ableton, or future software development.....

I hope a bird shits on your f**king window

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Angstrom wrote:

if you are a car jacker, well that's one thing
but calling round to the car owner's house and asking how to adjust the seats on their jacked car?

Now that is some world class FAIL right there

and yes, we do bash upon the stupids here.
call back soon!
hey I would admit that was funny I had a chuckle! hahaha

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:20 pm

kb420 wrote:

You are right. You should download all the free cracked software that you can get away with. I mean, c'mon. The economy is bad. A little free software never hurt anybody.

Hey rustyman1, here is a link to a good cracked software site. They have everything on there, Reason, Fruity, Pro Tools, everything. You should check it out now man.

SoftwareCrack.com
exactelt :) hola!

Get your crack on man!

kb420

Post by kb420 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:40 pm

I hope you got Rick Rolled idiot!
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

ikeaboy

Post by ikeaboy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm

foogermooger wrote:
:lol: Man thats cold

majais

Post by majais » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm

I would suggest in the future to just ignore "thieves" that ask questions here on the forum instead of making a long thread out of this... Some people pay, some don't... it is and should stay their problem. It is a question of maturity and deeper understanding, i myself went through that phase and then started to respect the work of others (meaning i paid for my programs), just, please finnish this thread! Peace!
Computer & Live 8 Suite

kb420

Post by kb420 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:12 pm

and people wonder why some companies use dongles!
-Friedrich Nietzsche-

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:42 pm

forge wrote:
rustyman1 wrote:sorry running xp and as for dodgy I guess I got it from a torrent site.but everything is unlocked
one of the main benefits of buying Live, besides supporting development, is getting help with this kind of thing
It might be mentioned before here, didnt care to read all posts, but: 7.0.3 is about a year old! I recomend to purcase it. You want regret it!

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 pm

ze2be wrote:
forge wrote:
rustyman1 wrote:sorry running xp and as for dodgy I guess I got it from a torrent site.but everything is unlocked
one of the main benefits of buying Live, besides supporting development, is getting help with this kind of thing
It might be mentioned before here, didnt care to read all posts, but: 7.0.3 is about a year old! I recomend to purcase it. You want regret it!
why what is different between 7.0.3 and 7.0.14?

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:10 pm

foogermooger wrote:

As far as you are concerned f**kface this is not a help site for you....Steal the software and ask the official forum for help on how to use it....LOL

Are you really as stupid as you f**king act.

How would you like it if a company employed you...then didnt bother to pay you??

If we all did what your doing then there would be no Ableton, or future software development.....

YEAH WELL i HOPE YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRL WITH A MAN AND YOUR GIRL FINDS OUT AND SCRATCHES YOUR DOOR WITH A FORK THEN HIRES A NINJA FLIP FROM A TREE AND SLIT YOUR FUCKIN THROAT WHUILE YOUR LOOKIN AT THE DAMAGE.