New iphone OS 3.0 announced!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
beats me

Re: New iphone OS 3.0 announced!!

Post by beats me » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

jamester wrote:
beats me wrote: I heard the second gen. iphones in general have a shit battery life compared to the first gen. Is this true or have they somehow fixed this? I'm no iphone power user but if I start fiddling around with games for about a half hour it drains the battery pretty quickly.
The GF and I got our 3G's in January; mine has awesome battery life, her's is not nearly as good. Not sure if mine's especially good, or her's is especially bad.

I am definitely excited for 3.0 though, finally most of the things that should've been there all along are coming!
That doesn't make sense if you bought 2 iphones at the same time, but women tend to do an irresponsible amount of texting. If you could print their text log for the day it would probably be a 30 page novel.

I'm thinking they might release a new iphone around the time of the 3.0 release. I also hope they release at least an 80 gig ipod touch soon. Until then I'm sticking to my click wheel ipod.

jonny72

Re: New iphone OS 3.0 announced!!

Post by jonny72 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

beats me wrote:[I heard the second gen. iphones in general have a shit battery life compared to the first gen. Is this true or have they somehow fixed this? I'm no iphone power user but if I start fiddling around with games for about a half hour it drains the battery pretty quickly.
I've had both and never really noticed any difference. I think people just do more on an iPhone than others - email, web, video, audio etc which eats the battery quicker. Not really a problem though as I'm never far from a USB port to charge it with.
MacBook Pro 13" Early 2011 - OS X 10.7.4