Push In stock?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
CFM

Re: Push In stock?

Post by CFM » Fri May 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Push is rather like a big brown Bornean orangutan - seen once then endangered.

Pushed a button once for push then found out direct from Ableton I'd have to wait 16 weeks.

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 pm

I don’t get with multiple online direct to your door delivery options, why do people order from a store? I get going to a store if they have something in stock, but if they don’t why order from them? Is it because you think you have somebody to bug in person when it’s running late? Doesn’t sound like that’s working out too well.

Dillinger63

Post by Dillinger63 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

beats me wrote:I don’t get with multiple online direct to your door delivery options, why do people order from a store? I get going to a store if they have something in stock, but if they don’t why order from them? Is it because you think you have somebody to bug in person when it’s running late? Doesn’t sound like that’s working out too well.
I think some did it in the hopes they might get a discount. The store I bought mine from gave me a 10% discount if I ordered it on line. The sales guy on the phone said, "I have 1 left, if you order it on line, blam 10% off." I hung up and ordered it. 3 days later it was at my house, and at a discount too.

panten

Post by panten » Sat May 11, 2013 8:25 am

The store I ordered from promised a certain date and delivered it almost on time. Go figure.
I think I may have been one of the lucky ones in the 1st batch.