group buy black eyed peas assassination.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
krank

Post by krank » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:21 pm

I SHOULD LIKE TO GRUDGE FUCK THE BITCH FIRST.

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:18 pm

krank wrote:I SHOULD LIKE TO GRUDGE FUCK THE BITCH FIRST.
You'd probably catch a Sony Virus.

When they redid 'Lets Get Retarded' as 'Lets Get It Started' for the NBA commercials, that was the first sign of the sellout. I REALLY dug The Roots and BEP for the same reason, organic hip hop, live instruments, real people. Both bands sold out at the same time, around 2002-2003, R.I.P.

Early CDs by both bands have been in my regular rotation for years, highly rated DOWNLOADABLE music :twisted:

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:33 pm

fergie is so hip-hop.

check her out in her last band, with her kids incorporated co-star.

they used to open up shows for 98 degrees.

she's from the street yo!
backstreet....

computo

Post by computo » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:41 pm

Free Market???

The Music Industry????

Are you fucking JOKING???

This past summer, three of the big 5 got caught and tried and convicted for Payola, and you call this a free market?? They pay out collectively under 50 million in fines for that payola and you call this a free market???

For the love of god, what proof do you people need that the major music industry is basically a racket? Its a market controlled by the majors, so they can forcefeed whatever crap they want...especially a prefab, craptabulous, shitstorm like the BEPeas.

Shit this band is so contrived they can piss their pants on stage and not even garner as much as a mention on the news. Not that it would have made a difference on their album sales, these fucking kids will buy anything even after its stuffed down their throats that their favorites artists are complete frauds (ehem, ashee simpson)

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:53 pm

yes.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:44 am

DeadlyKungFu wrote:When they redid 'Lets Get Retarded' as 'Lets Get It Started' for the NBA commercials, that was the first sign of the sellout. I REALLY dug The Roots and BEP for the same reason, organic hip hop, live instruments, real people. Both bands sold out at the same time, around 2002-2003, R.I.P.
Phrenology was teh fucking shit, I reckon. Not a patch on Things Fall Apart, but still an incredible album. At least, I enjoyed it.

As for BEP, all I can say is I used to not mind much but now I just want to fucking DHGJSAGHKJRGEHJGDSAHJGDASHJGFDHJKSGAFRHEGVFKHJSAGDJSA them.

(I'm not sure exactly what that means but I will make sure it hurts)
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:56 am

whats going through their fucking mind ? surely they must know the difference between good and bad....yet they are whack beyond belief.

If they want to veer away from 'gangster' influence they dont have to talk complete shit on the track ...after lady lumps, i thought the lyrics couldnt get any more rigid and puerile and put it down to god's wraith on mankind manifest through their most unholy union. But then this BEEP turd came floating by, and that black eyed pea who was a guest on the track took the biscuit right out of fergie's blowjob lips, and swallowed it whole. and shat out their next album, which is being candy coated as we speak. lock up your mongoloids and impressionable children.
Last edited by HD1 on Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

KU

piss off

Post by KU » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:05 am

I saw the BEP on Maui in 2001, perhaps about 1200 people

these guys had a phat band, and put on a killer show.

yes they have a hugely overplayed record

but it's NOT crap, its just pop hip hop.
that song "Don't Lie" is the bomb!

After the show they were all hanging out at a local raggae band until the wee hours, and we had some drinks. Down to earth folks who make music their lives.

whiners...

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:09 am

heh, you seen them 5 years ago ? alot can change in 5 years. It sucks when a good record is over played, it hurts when a shit one is played ad-nauseum.

and they are -not- musicians, they are flesh eating bacteria with microphones, personal shoppers and cellphones.

fraq

Post by fraq » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:55 am

"i got dibs on that talentless whore's lady lumps"
"out of fergie's blowjob lips"
"I SHOULD LIKE TO GRUDGE FUCK THE BITCH FIRST"

Jeez. Jealousy is one thing, but really, this kind of misogyny is sickening.
As is it's acceptance on here.

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:24 am

:roll: pah, pull the other one fraq. this is hardly about hating women in general, lol. if i dont like a guy, he's a bastard. if i dont like a girl, she's a bitch. gender specific words. when some talentless whore poisons my air waves with lyrics like 'my lumps my lumps my lovely lady lumps' in the most rigid monotone way, I'll vent in ways which will sum up the person's attributes, in this case her blowjob lips and 'lovely lady lumps' ....you overlooked the fact I also disrespected eastern europeans and mongoloids, if thats still an appropriate thing to say I dont know OR care in this context. and it seems you dont either.

to conclude mysogyny is dreadfully obtuse...and I do believe my boy vlad might be paying you a visit tonight. holla atcha boy.

fraq

Post by fraq » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:55 am

"when some talentless whore poisons my air waves"
You're a very angry little boy, aren't you.

krank

Post by krank » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:51 am

fraq wrote:"when some talentless whore poisons my air waves"
You're a very angry little boy, aren't you.
OH RIGHTEOUS ONE, TEACH US TO EMBRACE MATERIALISTIC, SHALLOW, PRIMITIVE BULLSHIT MUZAK, THAT WE MAY ASCEND INTO ADULTHOOD.

fraq

Post by fraq » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 am

"OH RIGHTEOUS ONE, TEACH US TO EMBRACE MATERIALISTIC, SHALLOW, PRIMITIVE BULLSHIT MUZAK, THAT WE MAY ASCEND INTO ADULTHOOD."
And here comes Mr "GRUDGEFUCK".
You know, I even don't like their music myself, but all this hate and jealousy is a little sad.
And do you know how to turn off CAPS LOCK? :roll:

ultrasource

Post by ultrasource » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:48 pm

yo,
fergie's has been monitoring these threads and she's pissed.....
HP L2000 | Live 5 + Operator | MOTU 828mkII | other stuff