How is it that you can be a fat ass pile of dog shit and.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:29 am

Crash wrote:But all over the world doesn't push it down our throats using all means possible. Universal even forced their national based daughters to quit their engagement for national bands to spend their energy on selling the already established US acts. <puke> :oops:

"Hey, why do you waste money on building up that national shit when all you've gotta do is print some posters for Beyoncé?"

(which doesn't imply that the B is bad or anything)
If people weren't buying what America was selling then there would be no need to shove this crap down every other countries throats.
I think The US and England has always been the the standard in what pop music should sound like and the rest of the world eats it up.
I just try and avoid all this as much as possible.

Crash

Post by Crash » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:49 am

I don't. I like lots of it. But lots I don't.

glenn303

Post by glenn303 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:57 am

Crash wrote:I don't. I like lots of it. But lots I don't.
Thats cool. Some pop music can be a guilty pleasure though it gets old really fast.

funknotik

Re: How is it that you can be a fat ass pile of dog shit and.

Post by funknotik » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:11 am

Olga wrote:How is it that you can be a fat ass pile of dog shit and a talentless slug and still get a video on MTV?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9w-B47Ur8&feature=user

America Sucks period.

Please stop bombarding us overseas with this garbage!
Indeed makes me wanna go to an Akon show and throw a molotov cocktail on stage. This is shit music, and I wish melodyne didn't exist, It is satans plugin!!!

Me at the next Akon show: Image
Two technics 1210 turntables, alot of guitars, 2gig Sony vgz fz290, 2gig frankenstein pc, mbox, ableton, flstudio, recycle, the infinity gauntlet, and alot of spare time..

3dot...

Post by 3dot... » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:55 am

garbage...

LeifonMars

Re: How is it that you can be a fat ass pile of dog shit and

Post by LeifonMars » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:34 am

How is it that you can be a fat ass pile of dog shit and a talentless slug and still get a video on MTV?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9w-B47Ur8&feature=user
I've been always wondering why they don't put any white chicks in these videos when the artist is black.