Hitler had it right!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Styles Bitchly

Re: Hitler had it right!

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 am

starving student wrote:I was called a gorilla once by a sweet old man from the land of galilee. I was on my way into an italian restaurant a few blocks from my place, and this endearing older fellow about 20 feet away from me screamed out
you black gorilla, go back to africa!…. I took a couple of steps towards him and he began to shuffle at a hurried double time down the street towards his home, he was on foot and had obviously been out for a quiet stroll in the (not his country of origin)… Before he could scurry away I implored to him ' Sir I'm not from africa I said, I'm from the midwest ohio to be exact, but have been living here in los angeles for almost 20 years but now I digress. The point I'm trying to make is that it's very very very cold in Cleveland, have you guys seen the weather broadcast on the news of the area, those poor people are just drowning in snow. :(
For Chrisakes...you left cold rusty Cleveland....for this dump out here? Shoulda taken a detour down to N.M. on the way out. :cry:

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 am

I don't believe "starving student" is black.

Place your bets.......

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:17 am

I don't believe "eyeknow" is gay, place your bets.....

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 am

I don't believe "H20nly" is only H2, just mostly!

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:45 am

Machinesworking wrote:I don't believe "eyeknow" is gay, place your bets.....
Well, I've had a few women :)

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:24 am

eyeknow wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:I don't believe "eyeknow" is gay, place your bets.....
Well, I've had a few women :)
I like my women like I like my coffee.
Black, bitter, and not too hot. :x

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 am

eyeknow wrote:I don't believe "starving student" is black.

Place your bets.......
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "starving student" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.

There's more, but...... :D

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 am

Machinesworking wrote:I don't believe "H20nly" is only H2, just mostly!
Quite the contrary - I've always suspected that he's really Tritium (H3), but due to his sedate and unassuming nature, attempts to mask that extra H proton with an Oxygen so as not to appear boastful or audacious. That's what I think. :|

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:02 pm

8O busted!

:arrow:

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Place your bets.......
I bet he's not even starving :wink:

(and I'm only half as violent as my name would imply :mrgreen: )

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:
starving student wrote:I was called a gorilla once by a sweet old man from the land of galilee. I was on my way into an italian restaurant a few blocks from my place, and this endearing older fellow about 20 feet away from me screamed out
you black gorilla, go back to africa!…. I took a couple of steps towards him and he began to shuffle at a hurried double time down the street towards his home, he was on foot and had obviously been out for a quiet stroll in the (not his country of origin)… Before he could scurry away I implored to him ' Sir I'm not from africa I said, I'm from the midwest ohio to be exact, but have been living here in los angeles for almost 20 years but now I digress. The point I'm trying to make is that it's very very very cold in Cleveland, have you guys seen the weather broadcast on the news of the area, those poor people are just drowning in snow. :(
For Chrisakes...you left cold rusty Cleveland....for this dump out here? Shoulda taken a detour down to N.M. on the way out. :cry:
you better believe it; what I hated most about the move was that on cold school days here in california I wasn't trapped inside the house by man eating blizzards. As a confessed thrill seeker
it kind of took all of the speculation about what would happen in the next few minutes after I opened my door on a snowy morning out of my day and I really miss that. :(

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:

Place your bets.......
Nah...I don't either. I imagine a guy newly or approaching retirement...a "youngish" Wilford Brimley or Skunk Baxter type, probably working in the film industry....maybe a senior gaffer or a key grip...and familiar with the "artiste" circles which by association makes him familiar with all of the social angst issues. The "starving student" nick provides a cloak of youth to seamlessly drop into the internet music forums and venues. He has a Roland Juno and an old Hohner bass in the room over the garage, picked up off of eBay. He landed here awhile back after dabbling with the nuances and clip-twiddling doohickeys in AL, but prefers the simplicity of Ashampoo Recording Studio and nTrack for the occasional self-recording project.

There's more, but...... :D
spoken like a true Burbankian :mrgreen:

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 pm

TomViolenz wrote:

Place your bets.......
I bet he's not even starving :wink:

(and I'm only half as violent as my name would imply :mrgreen: )
oh I'm starving I'm hungry right now dammit! 8O

starving student

Post by starving student » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Place your bets.......
teeheeheeehee Image

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:53 pm

:lol: