Kittens/cats and your studio - how to deal with them.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Machinesworking

Re: Kittens/cats and your studio - how to deal with them.

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:19 pm

tedlogan wrote:
Forge. wrote:You know they despise you right?

They've had their brains scanned, and just like dogs they know exactly whose voice they're hearing when you call them, but they genuinely don't give a shit. :twisted:
ahaha yup.

But i am the supplier of food. The sole one. They HAVE to pretend to love me. And I am fine with living a lie - i can shape my fake reality into whatever I want, like people who drink a lot, or smoke weed, or breathe.
My take on dogs VS cats is simple. Dogs are pack animals, you're the fearless leader, you feed them and they will protect you from anything, they're basically toddlers, mostly obedient, occasionally trying to compete but only for little things. Cats are teenagers, they still require room and board from you, but they're sick of your shit!

tedlogan

Post by tedlogan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:57 am

Machinesworking wrote:
tedlogan wrote:
Forge. wrote:You know they despise you right?

They've had their brains scanned, and just like dogs they know exactly whose voice they're hearing when you call them, but they genuinely don't give a shit. :twisted:
ahaha yup.

But i am the supplier of food. The sole one. They HAVE to pretend to love me. And I am fine with living a lie - i can shape my fake reality into whatever I want, like people who drink a lot, or smoke weed, or breathe.
My take on dogs VS cats is simple. Dogs are pack animals, you're the fearless leader, you feed them and they will protect you from anything, they're basically toddlers, mostly obedient, occasionally trying to compete but only for little things. Cats are teenagers, they still require room and board from you, but they're sick of your shit!
I concur. I also always thought of dogs and cats like this, in a very simple rhyme:

Dogs are on ecstacy
Cats are on LSD

For now though, they snuggle up to me every night near my arm/chest and follow me everywhere.. They're almost three months old. Apparently at around a year old they'll be in the teenage phase. Great. I'll probably just leave them in a bin somewhere then.

fishmonkey

Post by fishmonkey » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:18 am

dogs have masters, cats have staff...