Checking your old man self

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
beats me

Re: Checking your old man self

Post by beats me » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:15 pm

The only reason income equality is divisive is because of all the poor idiots who think they might be rich someday despite all evidence showing they are just as likely to become a black guy in a hoodie innocently strolling the streets in a poor neighborhood at night or a lion napping on the savannah. Oh wait, now I get it. People’s outrage is mostly driven by “that could be me!” fantasy and has nothing to do with their reality. The vast majority of people are in an economic situation where it should be obvious which side they should be on.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Ok
ImageImage

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Everyone who isn't a vegetarian needs to shut the hell up about that stupid lion FFS :roll:

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 pm

And anybody who believes this is the only lion struck down by a hunter this year needs to STFU.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:42 pm

No one was bitching about the lion until someone was bitching about people bitching about the lion.

This isn't the first time people have bitched about anything.
ImageImage

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm

shadx312 wrote:No one was bitching about the lion until someone was bitching about people bitching about the lion.

This isn't the first time people have bitched about anything.
:?
Eh, yes?!
Wasn't it clear that I was talking about the people bitching?!

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:55 pm

beats me wrote:And anybody who believes this is the only lion struck down by a hunter this year needs to STFU.
This

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 pm

My bad, all of this passionate concern about people bitching about the lion is surely making more of a difference on here instead of addressing it to the people actually bitching about it.
I'm starting to see they're writing about drumming up the courage to talk to their bosses tomorrow about their paychecks.

I'm just gonna throw it out there but there might be more important things to bitch about than people bitching about something less important than something else.
It almost seems....hypocritical?

And then...if the point of getting off of facebook was not not have to see that shit, then wtf is the point if you're still gonna get pissed off from hearing 2nd hand what goes on?

'I heard people are on facebook are _________________ and it makes me angry'

HEY GUYS NOT ON FACEBOOK I HEARD THERE'S PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK DOING SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF SO I'M GOING TO BITCH ABOUT IT HERE TO YOU GUYS NOT ON FACEBOOK INSTEAD OF TO THE PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK

Last edited by regretfullySaid on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:22 pm

This is the cynical old man thread for freeform bitching about the values and behavior of the world today. Or at least it became that.

The racist police outrage machine demands it be fed at least one new video a month or it will die. But it also has an additive personality and soon one video a month won't be enough. Moments before death it will jettison its outrage module and then continue to subsist on a steady diet of income inequality topped with a dollop of scapegoat diversion sauce. FACT. :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:22 pm

Thread = tl;dr

so, have you guys heard about that dentist shooting the lion?

that old guy needs to check himself

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:25 pm

ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:32 pm

If Kim Kardashian got taken out by a sniper I'd have to avoid the internet and TV for like 3 months to avoid all the absurd profound connections attempting to be made and organizations started in her name. :x

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Kanye would still make sure that every single person in the states heard his genius elogy by reiterating it to them in person. He would then tell the person to tell him it's genius by having them recite a part of the elogy to confirm that they listened and acknowledge its brilliance.

After 2 years of traveling around the states he would then interrupt a presidential address to notify his fellow americans that everyone heard his genius speech and acknowledged its brilliance.
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:07 am

shadx312 wrote:Kanye would still make sure that every single person in the states heard his genius elogy by reiterating it to them in person. He would then tell the person to tell him it's genius by having them recite a part of the elogy to confirm that they listened and acknowledge its brilliance.

After 2 years of traveling around the states he would then interrupt a presidential address to notify his fellow americans that everyone heard his genius speech and acknowledged its brilliance.
Well, he is the greatest eulogizer who has ever lived and Kim would be the greatest murder victim who has ever been murdered.

Didn't he declare war on North Korea for worshipping a false Kim?