A Moral Question.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:58 pm

smutek wrote:Go fuck yourself adonis. I got your pathetic pm too.
well I'd rather deal with you in private but hey - if you want to put it all out there we can do that

what did I say that struck such a nerve with you - Did your wife cheat on you?

Something I said which I've said a million times before struck a nerve - what was it Smutek?

Are you worried someone like me will fuck your wife or maybe someone like me did fuck her and you're still in the dark about it...sucks, just the thought huh?

so I guess it's you can go fuck yourself back at cha'

I'm over this...
Ableton | Elektron

Music

stinky

Post by stinky » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:58 pm

I've kept out of this (will keep out of this), but i do have to say one thing. I can understand how this post hits a little too close to home for some of you. But, i would like you all to consider the source of this post before you rip each other to shreds. Everyone knows he's a troll, and if you haven't noticed, he hasn't reposted since the start of this flamebait. I just hope that you all don't make judgements on each other too quickly before you see past this bullshit. For all you know, this guy could be a psych major, sniffin coke, and writing a paper on social networking forums.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:04 pm

right, stinky.
and coming to the ableton forum for marital advice ? lol...he's good tho, he knew certain regulars lap that kind of cue right up. really, who wants to take their personal life onto the ableton forum? I'll just keep the speculation to audio stuff, and burning humanitarian issues.

anyways, besides the source of the thread the whole beef boils down to nasty values adonis hitches his wagon to.
doesnt matter if a troll started the thread or not.

Spikee

Post by Spikee » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:06 pm

djadonis206 wrote:that's the way it is - quit hating and be happy someone said something you don't have the _____ to say - but I already told you that
It's not because I don't have balls that we don't share the same point of view. I called you a loser because I have balls. I float my opinion because I have balls. I don't give a fuck ever where my mouth gets me, because I have balls.

The reason I didn't say what you said, the reason we don't share the same point of view, is because you're obviously an inbred twat and I'm higher on the food chain than you.

Yeah, I've got the balls to hate on you and piss in your cornflakes. And if you weren't 3,000 miles away I'd have more than enough balls to talk shit to your face. So shut the fuck up.

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:11 pm

Spikee wrote:
djadonis206 wrote:that's the way it is - quit hating and be happy someone said something you don't have the _____ to say - but I already told you that
It's not because I don't have balls that we don't share the same point of view. I called you a loser because I have balls. I float my opinion because I have balls. I don't give a fuck ever where my mouth gets me, because I have balls.

The reason I didn't say what you said, the reason we don't share the same point of view, is because you're obviously an inbred twat and I'm higher on the food chain than you.

Yeah, I've got the balls to hate on you and piss in your cornflakes. And if you weren't 3,000 miles away I'd have more than enough balls to talk shit to your face. So shut the fuck up.
ok prove it

look this is getting out of hand - I'm willing to be cool about whatever - I'm not going to take back what I said cause I meant it but I'm not down to fight with people for the sake of fighting or proving a lame point

dudes right - the KS dude is a weird-o and I'm kind of pissed at myself for geting involved in this what started out as a joke has turned ugly and that happens when you start touching on peoples emtions and shit

I'm calling it cool - if you're my homie cool if you aint then whatever some guy named Spikee isn't going to make or break my beats
Ableton | Elektron

Music

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:14 pm

there arent enough grand theft auto or labrador anecdotes in the world to get you out of this one, adonis. this will take at least three 'i love techno' anecdotes, two pics of your mutts, peppered lightly with 'cutie on the bus eyein me up' anecdotes for good measure. as per the usual 'something serious is being discussed' routine.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:29 pm

djadonis206 wrote:
smutek wrote:Go fuck yourself adonis. I got your pathetic pm too.
well I'd rather deal with you in private but hey - if you want to put it all out there we can do that

what did I say that struck such a nerve with you - Did your wife cheat on you?

Something I said which I've said a million times before struck a nerve - what was it Smutek?

Are you worried someone like me will fuck your wife or maybe someone like me did fuck her and you're still in the dark about it...sucks, just the thought huh?

so I guess it's you can go fuck yourself back at cha'

I'm over this...
No dude. My wife hasn't cheated on me and I have not cheated on her. And you know what dude, I'm really not afraid that you or anyone else is going to fuck my wife.

Can you imagine that Adonis? That level of trust and security in your partner? And your partner having the same in you?

You just don't have any concept of that do you?

Ofcourse you don't. And I am not being condescending when I say that I hope one day you can experiece that. I really mean it.

No surprise that you can't fugure out what has struck such a nerve with me and the other people who have posted in this thread. Your advice is right up there with telling someone, yeah go for it, cut yourself with that razor, shoot some smack, jump off a bridge, cheat on your partner, fuck up your life and hurt people around you.

I've done most all of that shit myself, minus the bridge, and I know just how fucking stupid it is. I've lived an empty and shallow life like you. Does that make me a hyppocrite? No. I never said shit to you before this. You want to do that shit yourself go ahead. But don't drag other people down with you.

Thats really what pisses me off. Its easy for you to say you dont care about some dudes marraige being ruined simply because you have no concept of what it means.

My wife suffers from migraines and it pains me to see her when she is sick. It pains me to see her upset when she recieves bad news. It pains me because I love her so much it hurts. She is everything I have ever wanted in a partner. To me she is perfection.

So when I picture someone cheating on their wife I picture my wife, and what it would do to her and I get pissed off about it. because I can't stand to see her in pain and I can not fathom hurting her.

I know other people do that shit all the time, but I have come to a point in my life where I am beyond that. I try not to judge others, but when I see someone giving a green light to someone else and justifying I get really pissed mainly because of the reasons listed above.

I'll drop it now.

hacktheplanet

Post by hacktheplanet » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:37 pm

Hey asshole, you got married for a reason. Don't fuck around.
:P

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:41 pm

well thats that then. Shows over. Smutek relents. the stage has been set for adonis to crawl back into the good books of his peers. Please work some puppy pics into this chapter, thx.

smutek

Post by smutek » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:46 pm

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:52 pm

Adonis is currently cheating on his fiancee. Trying to reason with him about matters of the heart is pretty pointless right now. Some people only learn the hard way.

It does limit your usefulness as a friend though adonis, maybe you should think about that? You're officially a loose cannon when it comes to women. :P

stinky

Post by stinky » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:53 pm

The plot thickens... 8O

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:58 pm

*gush*

thanks smutek =) I'm sure you gays will be back to your usual winking-at-each-other selves in no time :wink:

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 pm

Machinesworking wrote:Adonis is currently cheating on his fiancee. Trying to reason with him about matters of the heart is pretty pointless right now. Some people only learn the hard way.

It does limit your usefulness as a friend though adonis, maybe you should think about that? You're officially a loose cannon when it comes to women. :P
I'm not engaged anymore - we're still cool and what not but I'm not getting married anytime soon, like in the next 45 million years

I need a skank of a girl with problems my old lady is too perfect, good family good education etc

you know what I like and she lives in New York or LA and she's heir-iss to the Hilton empire :)
Ableton | Elektron

Music

M. Bréqs

Post by M. Bréqs » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:25 pm

A practical consideration, I don't intend to judge here... Consider a very simple yet disturbingly common problem.

What do you do when you give your wife herpes from the other woman?

It happened to a friend of mine. His wife was 7 months pregnant, he wasn't getting any at home, so then he went and fucked another female and got a permanent STD. He didn't know yet, it was still "dormant". Shock and surprise to him, the wife started to get her late term horniness, and he ended up transmitting it to her. She found out she had herpes only recently, they're totally fucked up, and it's still unknown whether their kid has it now.

So think about CONSEQUENCES of your actions dude.

I ain't going to judge here. I've cheated in the past as a dipshit early-20-something, but I won't do it again. In my case it was to put the nail in the coffin of a dying relationship because I was too cowardly to end it without giving her a solid excuse.

That said, since then I have made it clear to every subsequent female I've been with that I want either:

1. The right to fool around
2. A bisexual female partner who will accompany me with my fooling around.

If you're up front in what you want, then it's all cool. I'm sittin here pretty fuckin smug because I'm enjoying option 2 right now, though we don't chase other females as often as I would like, it's still on the plate.

Although I think Keyzer Soze is an internet troll, this is a valid question that thousands if not millions of men worldwide struggle with each day. So, I feel answering without ranting is worthwhile anyways. My advice?

OPEN RELATIONSHIP. I don't intend to go into another monogamous relationship again. Of course, I don't have kids and don't want 'em either. However, if you're married and your wife isn't cool with your little open relationship proposal, you're shit out of luck. You made your bed and now you have to lie in it. That's the price for being an idiot and committing to something you weren't ready for.

My $0.02