Hitler had it right!

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

Re: Hitler had it right!

Post by starving student » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:14 am

stringtapper wrote:
starving student wrote:Hey beats overhere I found an empty table and they say it's happy hour!

@Stylesbitchly but Mr. Hinds can't rap as good as Mr. West.
"as well"
Styles Bitchly wrote:Now...if you want to see talent, have a look at this clip of my buddy Allen Hinds gettin down on some bodaceous freeform blues fusion with that omnipresent goldtop Les Paul of his..I've been told he sleeps with it. Yeah, I know...it's not epic DJ spins or electronica, but this to me is the penultimate definition of the Real Deal. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Cuatf_Z1E
That brother on the Ken Smith is laying it the fuck down.

:x
was waiting for you to be the only one who mentioned that….. well done.

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:16 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:
starving student wrote:Hey beats overhere I found an empty table and they say it's happy hour!

How'z it hangin, Wilfred?

Hinds doesn't need to rap. Rap isn't even something within the realm of Hinds' consciousness.
well if we want to keep this whole thing within the realm of making sense either Mr. Hinds has to rap or Mr. West has to play the guitar, you made the comparison so you have to be the one to pick which it's going to be.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 am

starving student wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:

How'z it hangin, Wilfred?

Hinds doesn't need to rap. Rap isn't even something within the realm of Hinds' consciousness.
well if we want to keep this whole thing within the realm of making sense either Mr. Hinds has to rap or Mr. West has to play the guitar, you made the comparison so you have to be the one to pick which it's going to be.
My choice: Mr. Hinds will continue to lay down hot, blue and righteous Blues-Fusion Funk whilst KW will continue to serve as our notable domestic ambassador of Turd Burglary until which time he choses to consume a heaping helping of humble pie. :|

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:25 am

starving student wrote:
stringtapper wrote:That brother on the Ken Smith is laying it the fuck down.

He's good, isn't he?

:mrgreen:
Unsound Designer

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:38 am

stringtapper wrote:
starving student wrote:

He's good, isn't he?

If any of you CA boyz are ever down in the Tinseltown area, you should really make a pilgrimage to see Hinds and his band. Might even make the trip worthwhile.

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:15 pm

stringtapper wrote:
starving student wrote:

He's good, isn't he?

yeah they're both pretty sic, but the holder of the groove….

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Styles Bitchly wrote:
My choice: Mr. Hinds will continue to lay down hot, blue and righteous Blues-Fusion Funk whilst KW will continue to serve as our notable domestic ambassador of Turd Burglary until which time he choses to consume a heaping helping of humble pie. :|
well you are the master of your own destiny that's for sure but you know what happens when you open up portals like this in the universe, next folks will start comparing the kkk to the bloods and crips, or chicago gangs, then it'll be obama compared to hitler or some russian czar, followed by ableton live being compared to native instruments maschine and frankly thats just taking it too far….. you've been warned :mrgreen:

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:37 pm

starving student wrote: followed by ableton live being compared to native instruments maschine and frankly thats just taking it too far…..
It's Live vs. Bitwig nowadays :x

Get with the times! Thank you very much :!:

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 pm

starving student wrote:
Styles Bitchly wrote:
well you are the master of your own destiny that's for sure but you know what happens when you open up portals like this in the universe, next folks will start comparing the kkk to the bloods and crips, or chicago gangs, then it'll be obama compared to hitler or some russian czar, followed by ableton live being compared to native instruments maschine and frankly thats just taking it too far….. you've been warned :mrgreen:
Uh huh. :?

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:15 pm

TomViolenz wrote:
starving student wrote: followed by ableton live being compared to native instruments maschine and frankly thats just taking it too far…..
It's Live vs. Bitwig nowadays :x

Get with the times! Thank you very much :!:
I stand correctomundo'd good sir, and may the record reflect that the time and date stamp was dated and stamped in a timely manner!