(OT) - How do u hook up with nice(lookin) girls at the club?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
deckme(N)tal

Post by deckme(N)tal » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 am

if you intend "nice" in terms of good lookin...no..
anyway you think only devasted, cottonmouth speakin girls can be found in clubs? 8O
Last edited by deckme(N)tal on Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:53 am

Ahh... nice LOOKING girls... as opposed to just nice girls!

deckme(N)tal

Post by deckme(N)tal » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:55 am

ahahha...
i am italian...so some little misunderstanding is acceptable.. :lol:

rikhyray

Post by rikhyray » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:17 pm

In what times do we live ? Italian on German forum asking for tips how to hook up ??????? Cant believe it !
Italian superiority in football might be questionable but with girls they are undisputed champions. Although sometime you may "hate" them how they do it, shamless almost irrtating, but it works, be it PhD, nurse or barber shop sweeper , women actually fall for that shit. cant fight them join them, I learned lot from observing my italian friends, and amused even more.
It comes really from love for women, my Italian bass player was always getting the best looking girl (or girls)l in any club but if there were none he would take any ugly one- explanation " nice girls are for man without phantasy"
If you have difficulties home, due to competition since all are Italians, take that hair gel and go to Germany or Mallorca, German girls are the easiest prey for Italian predator

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:32 pm

@OP
Dr. Benway wrote:Stay away from the whores who don't want any money. They always turn out to be the most expensive.
Suit #1: I mean, have you got any insight as to why a bright boy like this would jeopardize the lives of millions?
Suit #2: No, sir, he says he does this sort of thing for fun.

deckme(N)tal

Post by deckme(N)tal » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:23 pm

hello rikhyray, i was not really looking for some advice on tips to hook up with ggggrls...it just started as one of those funny OT topics and, surprisingly, i had a few "revelation" on how other males see and consider women..
Anyway...Italians being the champions on seducing girls, i doubt that and..no..we do not use hair gel all the time 8O :lol:
I think here in Italy smart girls fall in love with the guys not following stereotypes...but anyway i do not know anything about girls..nobody knows! :lol:

Pitch Black

Post by Pitch Black » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:22 pm

deckme(N)tal wrote:...but anyway i do not know anything about girls..nobody knows! :lol:

The truth shall set you free! :lol: :wink:

rasputin

Many opinions in this thread are correct - to a degree

Post by rasputin » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Angstrom wrote:I guess my problem comes with it because I naturally do all those things that have been listed here. I used to be all meek and mild, but when I was about 20 I just decided to be more 'charismatic' and it works for me.
a classic quote from this weekend - a girl told my girlfriend "your man must have a huge cock, because he's so confident"
I don't see the logic in that myself, but it was funny.
Perhaps she said it the other way round...??

More unsolicitied opinions from me: It seems that it is very important to ask what type of woman are you looking for. Some back-alley skank in a club who will put out, or an intelligent and interesting woman to spend time with? A prospective long-term relationship or a party girl? Any answer is valid for you, but the "techniques"/skills/etc. that work on one won't work on another. Also a woman's age and maturity are a factor; yes, there is a whole class of girl you can get to latch on to you if you have drugs/money/an expensive car... but there is a lot of truth in the seemingly misogynistic/primal explanations of women's behavior; the things that motivate and attract them are actually pretty well know.

Sure, there are exceptions, but after a few decades you definitely start seeing the same patterns many times...

r.

mercyplease

Post by mercyplease » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:49 pm

what the fuck you want a nice girl for

REAL FUCKING ADVICE HERE
dont go for ugly or average birds always go for the fucking best looking one
im telling you for real they shag far better have less insecurities and take it any way you can give it to them. the ones that look like butter wouldnt melt are shagging constantly its pretty fucking obvious when you think about it
hot birds are far better in every department
i will never shag an average bird in my life again no matter how pished i am fat ugly tramps in the uk still get loads of idiot guys though becasue they dont fucking know the secret and are to shite scared to ask a hottie for a shag its funny man the ugly ones are the ones that play hardest to get what a fucking joke
you a fucking loser for asking the question
arsewipe
:twisted:
HA HA HA :twisted: