Ableton VST?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 pm

rustyman1 wrote:so than why should i buy a $500 if I am going to move on dumbass

no matter what i am using it for which is none of your business even though it is obvious.

until I steal from you shut the F* up!

It isn't rocket science I already made track and laced it with verses and a chorus (lyrics)

as far as not going far I am already being schooled by my friend on oscillators. so suck a fat one ......doubters defeated! rusty rules!

finally speaking of stealing, GO STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kids these days. Get a gun and steal like a grown-up you pussy.
Unsound Designer

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:08 pm

rustyman1 wrote:
dcease wrote:
rustyman1 wrote:I already made track and laced it with verses and a chorus (lyrics)
WAV or STFU
I already told you to STFU so..................say something that hasn't been said .................as in try again
you haven't told me anything, dipshit. put your money where your mouth is...
WAV OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

rustyman1

Post by rustyman1 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 pm

try again dummys thats why i still have $500 in my bank account and every software you can dream of buying B!+C#

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 pm

oddstep

Post by oddstep » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Strange to enjoy the totally empty thrill of flaunting a lack of interest in other human's livelihoods.
Like wearing a t-shirt saying 'I am a tapeworm and I'm proud'

Only not as funny.
Last edited by oddstep on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm

hey! i found a pic of rustycock1"

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 pm

even children agree!

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 pm

[quote="rustycock1""]mommy, the guys at the ableton forums are picking on me![/quote]

dcease

Post by dcease » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:32 pm

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE GEAR IN THE WORLD. THIS ALONE WILL NOT MAKE YOUR TUNES WORTH A FUCK. I CAN DO MORE WITH ONE PEICE OF PAID FOR GEAR, THAN YOU CAN WITH YOUR THOUSANDS OF $'S OF CRACK ASSWIPE. YOU WANT TO USE CRACK, FINE! DON'T GLOAT ABOUT IT, AND ACT AN ASS WHEN PEOPLE WHO BUST THEIR ASSES TO GET THE GEAR THEY USE CALL YOU OUT ON IT. NOW, POST A FUCKING SONG, SHITFACE.

adventurepants_

Post by adventurepants_ » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 pm

rustyman1 wrote:try again dummys thats why i still have $500 in my bank account and every software you can dream of buying B!+C#
dont worry, the money wont last for long. The amount of keyloggers youve got on your system from the pirate sites will be happily transmitting your bank details to the Russian hackers.
nathannn wrote:i will block everyone on this forum if i have to.

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 am

guys, guys, guys.
Imagine this conversation happening in the realworld.

One the one side: you guys, full of raging righteous indignation
one the other : rustypalms, full of the braggadocio only a 13 year old is capable of.

now, examine that picture in your mind ... you, vigorously arguing morals with an anonymous pre-pubescent, on the internet.

feeling a little foolish yet?
laugh at him and move on.

navitus

Post by navitus » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:20 am

Hey Rusty,
It seems u are a little oblivious to whats going on here.
Yes, there are free software, songs, plug-ins, loops, books etc available on torrent sites and the internet.

Yet we, a musician's community, respect the fact that software developers spend money and time to make programs which enrich our lives.
Just because a software is not something u can hold and touch, does not reduce its value. It is still something made by someone and that person's livelihood depends on his sales. In turn, the developer offers us tech support, product updates etc.

Its the same thing with music.
Piracy is a big issue and yes it is stealing but because the items are not tangible it doesn't hurt some people's conscience.

The people here are not jealous that u got ur software for free, they are upset because such behavior forces the developer to either become part of a bigger company to survive, or to introduce a hardware based security key which is a pain for us all.

We buy the programs we use so we can support the people who continue to create tools for us.

Cracked software found on torrent sites is basically stolen stuff. Most software sites will give you demo versions of their stuff to try out.

Also , if u feel a program is too expensive to buy, look for the lite version, or look for deals. When u work hard and the buy something , the joy of using that is much greater.

And yes, at some point some cracked plug-in which u haven't even used in a year will fuck up ur whole system and u will lose ur tracks and all ur hard work and basically end up getting digitally raped.

And please don't listen to ur Bro-in-law, he knows nothing about the law!

And this is a support site for those who continue to SUPPORT the developer.
I am still on Live 5 coz i have not been able to afford the upgrade.

I hope u shall consider paying for stuff from now.

dcease

Post by dcease » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:28 am

Angstrom wrote:guys, guys, guys.
Imagine this conversation happening in the realworld.

One the one side: you guys, full of raging righteous indignation
one the other : rustypalms, full of the braggadocio only a 13 year old is capable of.

now, examine that picture in your mind ... you, vigorously arguing morals with an anonymous pre-pubescent, on the internet.

feeling a little foolish yet?
laugh at him and move on.
ah, wise master! words from your fingertips ring true... but i long for a sparring match. i thought rustycock1" would be game, but alas :( he doesn't want to spar. why, tone dork, why ever did you run off my sparring partner, thedrool?! i am not worthy of a match with uber-champ b0unce, my hair is still smoldering from our last encounter!
:wink: :D :lol: :P :twisted: 8O

foogermooger

Post by foogermooger » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:30 am

rustyman1 wrote:so than why should i buy a $500 if I am going to move on dumbass

no matter what i am using it for which is none of your business even though it is obvious.

until I steal from you shut the F* up!

It isn't rocket science I already made track and laced it with verses and a chorus (lyrics)

as far as not going far I am already being schooled by my friend on oscillators. so suck a fat one ......doubters defeated! rusty rules!

finally speaking of stealing, GO STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAAA...f**king lame reply :lol:

Nothing but a little Poofter who expects help on the forum he steals from.

Good luck learning oscillators from your friend, thats the only help you will get, because on this forum your fucked.

Prick! Youl be gone by tomorrow, soon as Ableton find out your IP Address.

smutek

Post by smutek » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:42 am

Exactly.

In a month you'll have lost interest and will be downloading Maya, or Traktor, or After Effects - or maybe you'll have decided to join the marines.

Who knows. Who cares.

You haven't really stolen anything, you just downloaded a bunch of ones and zeros which you were never going to buy in the first place and which you will never do anything of substance with.

Point is, even though I understand them, there really isn't a reason for people here to waste their valuable energy getting mad at you. You are an insignificant bump in the forum noise ratio and mean basically zero - I'm sure your mom loves you and what not, but I'm talking about in the grand scheme of this forum, the world of electronica, music, art, FRESH BEATZ and all that.

In a month or so when you've moved on, your getting your first piece of pussy, trying out for the baseball team, ballet, steroids, meth, whatever it is, people here will still be doing what they are doing.

So no offense to you, honestly. It's just a matter of dedication and commitment, most people here are dedicated to what they do.

That's why they've paid for the software.

So, that said, have fun with what you have while your interest (and your krack) lasts.

If you find yourself really getting into it than buy it. (You'll have to because your crack is eventually going to shut down and lock you out anyway.)

ps -

In the future, take into consideration that announcing on a software companies public forum that you've stolen their software, and asking the user base for help is not the brightest course of action.

[unsubscribe]