Do you Twitter?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by beats me » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:08 am

Ah crap, I think I'm turning my twitter account into yet another version of the Ableton forum. Are there any other ways I can keep up with you guys by the minute? Do they still have party line phone numbers?

rbro
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:09 pm
Location: Novato, CA
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by rbro » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 am

beats me wrote:Ah crap, I think I'm turning my twitter account into yet another version of the Ableton forum. Are there any other ways I can keep up with you guys by the minute? Do they still have party line phone numbers?

We can all move into a big house together and start our own reality show.

man ovaboardz
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:25 am
Location: Screwston, Texas
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by man ovaboardz » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 am

www.twitter.com/bluchippa


..."might as well Craig!!""

beats me
Posts: 23319
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by beats me » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 am

rbro wrote:
beats me wrote:Ah crap, I think I'm turning my twitter account into yet another version of the Ableton forum. Are there any other ways I can keep up with you guys by the minute? Do they still have party line phone numbers?

We can all move into a big house together and start our own reality show.
Alright but we're going to need a Pro Tools snob, a Tiesto fanatic, and a talentless hot female vocalist for it all to work.

logic_user99
Posts: 1965
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by logic_user99 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm

I Twitter now, too. Caved in after reading Stephen Fry...

twitter.com/rooftopsonfire
Macbook | Live 7.0.18 |

digitalgeist
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 am
Location: Fairfield, CT
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by digitalgeist » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

I just hopped on the bandwagon:
http://www.twitter.com/digitalgeist

gotta say that thread about Christopher Walken's twitters is what tipped my hand. :lol:
--
Thanks!
Alex K/ Digital Geist

http://www.digitalgeist.com

rbro
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:09 pm
Location: Novato, CA
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by rbro » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:08 pm

It's also nice to use something like Tweetdeck and let it run in the BG.

bosonHavoc
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by bosonHavoc » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm

beats me wrote:
rbro wrote:
beats me wrote:Ah crap, I think I'm turning my twitter account into yet another version of the Ableton forum. Are there any other ways I can keep up with you guys by the minute? Do they still have party line phone numbers?

We can all move into a big house together and start our own reality show.
Alright but we're going to need a Pro Tools snob, a Tiesto fanatic, and a talentless hot female vocalist for it all to work.
their would have to be a secret forum troll amongst the cast
and either a balance of mac to pc users or 1 hard core pc user and the rest on macs

bosonHavoc
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:34 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by bosonHavoc » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm

fine... everyone else jumped off the bridge so i jumped.... but because it looked like fun

https://twitter.com/bosonHavoc


my band already has one.. cause my girlie likes to twitter lol

http://twitter.com/luxdivon

Nick the Zombie
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by Nick the Zombie » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 pm

I love Twitter, it's been a fantastic way to keep in contact with other businesses as well as my customer-base.

http://www.twitter.com/NicksTutorials

steved
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: Lancaster, UK.

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by steved » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

The only good thing about TWITter is that on the premise that 'things have to get worse before they can get better' ... surely they can't get much worse than TWITter - can they? CAN THEY ??

I can almost smell the green shoots of recovery ...

By the way - the Daily Show had a cracking take on twittering - very funny !
Nocturn early adopter ....

Angstrom
Posts: 14672
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by Angstrom » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:39 pm

best thing about Twitter has to be the past-participle of Twittering . IE:"Twat"

Usage:

"I'm on my way back from that gig that I Twat about yesterday"

knotkranky
Posts: 4336
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: la

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by knotkranky » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

twitter works it good. If you've looked at Facebook lately, you know it has turned into twitter.

http://twitter.com/MixingMusic

Toro del Funk
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Do you Twitter?

Post by Toro del Funk » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Might as well pass this on :

http://twitter.com/torodelfunk

Follow The Funk!
http://www.torodelfunk.com
http://www.twitter.com/torodelfunk
http://www.soundcloud.com/torodelfunk

MacBook | Allen & Heath Xone 4D | Traktor | Ableton Live 8 | Sylenth1 | Arturia Minimoog V2 | DCAM Synth Squad

Post Reply