OT: Trick Question which is worse Racism or Reverse Racism ?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Android Bishop

Re: OT: Trick Question which is worse Racism or Reverse Racism ?

Post by Android Bishop » Tue May 12, 2009 11:05 pm

scott nathaniel wrote:
Android Bishop wrote:
Tone Deft wrote:Student - I think you should know that Bishop PM'ed me to ask if you were always such a racist asshole or if this was some phase you're going through. I didn't know how to answer him, can you?
Its true, I did
So, you're not a racist; You're just a conniving little bitch :lol:
You figured me out!

starving student

Post by starving student » Tue May 12, 2009 11:10 pm

the answer is yes I'm always like this.
how are things in bizarro world?

Chang

Post by Chang » Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 pm

dredd i knight wrote:[quote="Android Bishop
You can call it whatever you want, but it isn't horseshit until you prove it otherwise. You have NOT addressed the core of the arguments AT ALL,
I have to say I've met just as many black bigots as I have white ones. You argue as if blacks are not racist and only all the other races are racist. Thats bull crap and playing race card. And the dreadlock job thing c'mon. If a person of any race had long heavy metal hair and was applying for a job that asked for a clean cut looking individual they would get turned down just as quick as you with dreadlocks.
@chang i never said that black people couldn't be racist and it was "everyone else." i dont know what a race card is. i said that black racism comes from a position of defence. i think the same for all minorities actually. my british jamaican heritage can back this up a hundred times over. the west indians which came to england loved the idea of the "colonial motherland", they came here to work, with no idea that their race would cause such outrage amongst white britons. they got abuse from white people, and became more insular and agressive to white eople as a result.
and dreadlocks are a respectable hairstyle; there's not one job a person with clean, presentable dreads could not do, and having them should not reflect on their worthiness for said job. they can be neat and tidy. i dont know what you mean by heavy metal hair, and what does it have to do with mine? i think your answer shows EXACTLY WHY AA IS NECESSARY. your preconceptions and swiftness to compare me with someone folowing a fashion are ridiculous. dreads are a natural hairstyle for afro hair; and mine are damned smart. you are playing the reverse race card.

I cannot get passed your comment. "black racism comes from a position of defence"

Racism is racism, white on black or black on white, chinese etc there is not a "black defense" exemption. :lol:

I am a minority too and get made fun of sometimes ridiculed in real life and even on this forum but I don't whine and bitch about it. I am an asian american and I have been discriminated against by both white and black people. This notion that blacks acting racist toward other races is just a defense is laughable. I can assure you, I have first hand eyewitness account of being ridiculed, made fun of and beat up by blacks before (whites to) and there was nothing defensive about it. The only defense going on was me trying to defend myself.

As far as AA is concerned I'm still sticking with fuck AA. I don't care what race you are, it should be based on test scores alone.

If you go in for heart surgery would you rather have the black doctor that graduated #1 in his class at Harvard medical school with no help from AA whatsoever because he a natural genius, or a black doctor that got in to some crap college with AA help and graduated last in his class working on your heart?

The answer is obvious and part of reason I'm saying screw AA.

dredd i knight

Post by dredd i knight » Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 am

i say that for all minorities in western society, including asians, as you should have read in my past posts. and historically thats pretty much on the money. although china until recently has been quite closed to outside influences. the way the chinese were treated when first arriving in the US and the laws that were put in place to stop them were extremely racist.
your example of a black surgeon getting through on the basis of colour is ludicrous. do you really think someone can get through years of studying medicine, because of AA? what about exams, grades, and inability stopping them? are you saying that AA would let someone through that could possibly cause patients deaths? its that type of scare mongering which is what AA nhas to put up with all the time. so is that what you assume when you see minority doctors?
and that joke, with the graph was more than a joke to you...
anyway the majority of that post you quoted was about your heavy metal hair comment which i cant get passed(sic) i mean past.

starving student

Post by starving student » Wed May 13, 2009 12:22 am

I was just chuckling about that you'd think that folks debating affirmative action would at least know what affirmative action is :lol: c'mon guys you can do better than this.

LoopStationZebra

Post by LoopStationZebra » Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 am

A handful of you need some kind of award for the most awesome attention span ever. Christ, you guys are focused. After something like my 5th reply in a thread I start to drift in and out of consciousness. 8O
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

Android Bishop

Post by Android Bishop » Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 am

starving student wrote:I was just chuckling about that you'd think that folks debating affirmative action would at least know what affirmative action is :lol: c'mon guys you can do better than this.
Already did. I think I nailed it, thank you