iPad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LoopStationZebra

Re: iPad

Post by LoopStationZebra » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

H20nly wrote: jebus. i'm missing Steve more than you guys at this point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:11 pm

^ i'm for real. i can't even talk shit... i'm just shaking my head. it's like making fun of a retarded kid in the room.. you just should. not. do. it.

:x

when Steve returns he will smite those who have defiled his temple.

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

H20nly wrote:iPad mini :lol: because something a little more like a cell phone would be more useful :lol:
Exactly how many novels have you read entirely on your cell phone?

AND

The only 2 tablets that have come even close to nipping at Apple’s huge market share are both 7” tablets.

AND

The 7” tablet has been determined to be the perfect size to fit in the front pocket of the overalls us fat Americans consider high fashion.

AND

stringtapper

Post by stringtapper » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:16 pm

beats me wrote:Exactly how many novels have you read entirely on your cell phone?

I think that may have been the straw that finally ended my marriage.

Unsound Designer

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm

oh beats, hell hath no wrath like an a-hole who can't get the new iShit fast enough scorned.

i read no books behind glass or clear plastic unless they're in a museum. your argument is invalid.

now take your 7" inches like a dirty little Apple slut!
LoopStationZebra wrote:it's like a hipster commie pinko manifesto. Rambling. Angry. Nearly divorced from all reality; yet strangely compelling with a ring of truth.

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

H20nly wrote:oh beats, hell hath no wrath like an a-hole who can't get the new iShit fast enough scorned.

i read no books behind glass or clear plastic unless they're in a museum. your argument is invalid.

now take your 7" inches like a dirty little Apple slut!

You're making it sound like a bad thing.

But maybe I'm just reading your tone wrong. Damn you, Internet!

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Nice opening shot fired by Apple

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/07/31/app ... ne-design/

I too demand answers to this question!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

clearly Samsung should have been sued by Rim and Palm way before Apple. :roll:

they should all be sued by the person who invented the rectangle.

once again Apple steals part of an idea, develops some of it on their own then try and pass it off as original pre theft post release pre purchase post development after the fact aftermarket post apocalyptic black market knockoff industry standard industrial top secret.

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

H20nly wrote:clearly Samsung should have been sued by Rim and Palm way before Apple. :roll:
I originally thought the same thing. :P

But RIM/Palm were still top dogs in smartphones at the time and a company at the top of their game really doesn’t need to sue competitors for slight similarities.

Oh. Wait. :x

This shit runs deep, bro. Apple pretty much brought the mouse and object based interface to the market. (Notice I didn’t say invented) Then Windows came along and scooped up a huge majority of the market share and almost forced Apple to go out of business (helped by Apple’s management clowns at the time).

Then Android comes along and it’s deja FUCK YOU! :x

Why Apple just doesn’t go after Google directly I’m still not sure and have been too lazy to research.

scott nathaniel

Post by scott nathaniel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 pm

H20nly wrote:
they should all be sued by the person who invented the rectangle.
The rectangle is a platonic ideal: it was discovered, not invented.
Apple is a platonic ideal. Jobs discovered it during an altered state of reality after breaking through to the other side.
At best, we can only aspire to be Job's witnesses. I am a JW. Please read our rag, The iWatchtower.

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:01 pm

^ yes, this Platon person's family should sue all their asses!

Apple can't afford to go after Google directly. Apple got rich off of selling hardware... Google got rich out of selling... ad space, i.e. nothing. with the exception of less hard drives than it takes to run a retail online music store and a copy of SQL server, Google's overhead starting off was what? their original server's enclosure was built with Legos ffs <--- that is a good place for a "ffs"

without googling anything... i'm willing to bet [your iPad] that google's profit margins make Apple's look like little dotted profit guidelines.

Komodovaran

Post by Komodovaran » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 pm

H20nly wrote:they should all be sued by the person who invented the rectangle.
The copyright should have run out by now, so whoever invented the rectangle can't sue all these smartphone makers.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 pm

H20nly wrote:^ yes, this Platon person's family should sue all their asses!

Apple can't afford to go after Google directly. Apple got rich off of selling hardware... Google got rich out of selling... ad space, i.e. nothing. with the exception of less hard drives than it takes to run a retail online music store and a copy of SQL server, Google's overhead starting off was what? their original server's enclosure was built with Legos ffs <--- that is a good place for a "ffs"

without googling anything... i'm willing to bet [your iPad] that google's profit margins make Apple's look like little dotted profit guidelines.

This is reminding me of one of those movie reviews where through clever use of language you don’t know if they love or hate the movie. And you don't want to ask which it is because you don't want them to think you're stupid. :x

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:21 pm

iPod DJ boombox

http://gizmodo.com/audio/

Komodovaran

Post by Komodovaran » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm

beats me wrote:iPod DJ boombox

http://gizmodo.com/audio/

Why are the speakers pointing towards your crotch?

Last edited by Komodovaran on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.