Breaking Bad

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
LoopStationZebra

Re: Breaking Bad

Post by LoopStationZebra » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 am

^That's why it's the best show on TV.

I expect a different outcome, however. I think Jesse is going to be commended for essentially getting those guys out of there and safe, and he'll keep rising.

Then Walt is going to kill Gus, plain and simple. It's coming.

The last season - next year - will see Walt RUNNING the whole fucking SHEBANG.

Bank on it.

There's no way he's just going to keep being a paranoid whining bitch.

Herr Heisenberg is coming BACK.

:x
I came for the :lol:
But stayed for the :x

MarkvW

Post by MarkvW » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 am

I would REALLY like to see Walt get busted, then turning snitch & informant. That would jack up the dramatic tension. How would he deal with Jesse, for example? And Giancarlo Esposito is just too good of an actor. I love seeing him and Walt playing off each other.

MarkvW

Post by MarkvW » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 am

shadx312 wrote:Imagine how much more Walt's going to freak out now that Jesse's felt betrayed and is tighter w/ Mike and Gus because of the ordeals he's been through with them. It's Jesse that has the loyalty of M & G now, and he's feeling more bad ass than ever. Walt is nearly disposable at this point, he may just end up confessing to Hank to protect himself and family, I'm thinking. That would have been out of the question earlier, but he is unstable.
I think Gus is a total snake. If you're useful to him, you live. Otherwise . . .

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 am

I don't know what to expect, there's always an arc. For all we know, the wife could end up figure out a win for everyone, or do them all in and get away clean with the family.
ImageImage

tdaeik

Post by tdaeik » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 am

it's interesting. now jesse's proved he can cook walt's formula (good enough at least), walt is more or less redundant. also, jesse now appears to show walt no loyalty whatsoever, after walt saved his life on more than one occasion. no loyalty amongst thieves, or meth cooks, apparently.

regretfullySaid

Post by regretfullySaid » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:06 am

That final slip on the rug was funny funny.

But the panicking at the end seemed too early; maybe if it was next episode; but it seemed like a rush, and then Walt ending up crazy laughing...seemed like it was more of a "I want another Globe/Emmy, let me pull a Joker" thing. Maybe it is the last season...this is why I wish writers of a series would have the whole thing planned out beforehand instead of putting themselves in a corner. The slow zoom out was cool, but that whole last sequence would've been better if they had an episode in between.
ImageImage

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

shadx312 wrote:That final slip on the rug was funny funny.

But the panicking at the end seemed too early; maybe if it was next episode; but it seemed like a rush, and then Walt ending up crazy laughing...seemed like it was more of a "I want another Globe/Emmy, let me pull a Joker" thing. Maybe it is the last season...this is why I wish writers of a series would have the whole thing planned out beforehand instead of putting themselves in a corner. The slow zoom out was cool, but that whole last sequence would've been better if they had an episode in between.

Hm, I actually thought it was the most epic episode of the show. Just about every plotline reached its boiling point and the end with Walt losing his shit in the crawl space was just surreal. I was quite exhausted by the end of it.

Plus I think if Walt and his family can pull off the disappearing act it would be a great way to carry on the show following their new lives and identities and how it impacts who they left behind and of course trying to track them down.

condra

Post by condra » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

well that was... intense....

im exhausted

beats me

Post by beats me » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 pm

I just realized that if Walt doesn’t have enough money stashed away to make him and his family disappear then he certainly doesn’t have enough money to take care of his family which is the whole reason he started cooking meth in the first place. 8O :x :x :x

Mint Invader

Post by Mint Invader » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Just caught up to season 4 this weekend. Phantastical show.
Because Whatever.

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am

Here's how it will end up this season:

After Walt gets a few more ass-kickings to really put his dick in the dirt, he'll emerge from the funk even more emboldened.

Meanwhile, a pack of cartel pistoleros will ride in from Rio DelTaco, pissed of and coming to avenge the carnage left behind by Gus and Co.

Mike will never recover from his injuries to where he can get out of bed, and a cartel thug will smother him with a stuffed Barney doll. An alternate plot of course would have Mike become Jesse and Walt's twink, but that would probably be gross and turn off the female viewers.

Walt and Jesse will mend their relationship and team up to take out Gus. They'll track Gus down to a Polo Magnifico fast food hut where the cartel members are feasting on fried chicken and green beans. For shitz 'n giggles, Walt and Jesse will take out the entire restaurant with various sidearms and assault rifles. They'll dip the face of a bleeding Gus in batter and then deep fry his head to a crisp. They'll then gather up all of the meth and cash, and party with some seniorita's.

The season will close with Hank, Saul and Skyler frolicking in the buff inside the carwash froth as the camera pans to Walter Jr. rolling down the highway in his new PT Cruiser toking on bone and issuing the devil horn salute.

MPGK

Post by MPGK » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 am

Styles Bitchly wrote:Here's how it will end up this season:

After Walt gets a few more ass-kickings to really put his dick in the dirt, he'll emerge from the funk even more emboldened.

Meanwhile, a pack of cartel pistoleros will ride in from Rio DelTaco, pissed of and coming to avenge the carnage left behind by Gus and Co.

Mike will never recover from his injuries to where he can get out of bed, and a cartel thug will smother him with a stuffed Barney doll. An alternate plot of course would have Mike become Jesse and Walt's twink, but that would probably be gross and turn off the female viewers.

Walt and Jesse will mend their relationship and team up to take out Gus. They'll track Gus down to a Polo Magnifico fast food hut where the cartel members are feasting on fried chicken and green beans. For shitz 'n giggles, Walt and Jesse will take out the entire restaurant with various sidearms and assault rifles. They'll dip the face of a bleeding Gus in batter and then deep fry his head to a crisp. They'll then gather up all of the meth and cash, and party with some seniorita's.

The season will close with Hank, Saul and Skyler frolicking in the buff inside the carwash froth as the camera pans to Walter Jr. rolling down the highway in his new PT Cruiser toking on bone and issuing the devil horn salute.
probably

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 am

Styles. I realize I'm probably not the first to tell you this, but you have a big future in writing childrens books.

beats me

Post by beats me » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 am

Right after watching the most recent episode of Breaking Bad I watched the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire, possibly the most enjoyable night of TV watching I've had ever. :)

Styles Bitchly

Post by Styles Bitchly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 pm

beats me wrote:Right after watching the most recent episode of Breaking Bad I watched the season premiere of Boardwalk Empire, possibly the most enjoyable night of TV watching I've had ever. :)
If nothing else, watching that show gives access to seeing Steve Buscemi in action, and that is reward enough. Can't get enough of the guy. In fact, I watched Fargo again the other night for the 23rd time. :D