Joaquin phoenix could have made history

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
starving student

Joaquin phoenix could have made history

Post by starving student » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

with his rap short but he shot himself in the foot by making Sean combs a major focal point in the process of a film about someone who wants to be taken seriously as a hiphop artist. Asking Sean Combs
to be your guide on a hiphop journey is like asking custard to be your tour guide through an indian reservation.
ewww

UKRuss

Re: Joaquin phoenix could have made history

Post by UKRuss » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Custard?

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm

it just works

djsynchro

no it DOESN't

djsynchro

yeah but I always write that, so why not now?

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh, OK then.

djsynchro

Post by djsynchro » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm

djsynchro wrote:it just works
this

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm

ah, I see. That changes everything, again.

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

starving student wrote:with his rap short but he shot himself in the foot by making Sean combs a major focal point in the process of a film about someone who wants to be taken seriously as a hiphop artist. Asking Sean Combs
to be your guide on a hiphop journey is like asking custard to be your tour guide through an indian reservation.
ewww

Hey idiot, General Custer is his name. Maybe you should just change your name to "starving" since student doesn't seem to describe you at all. I mean, who gives a shit about your argument if you can't even spell the 6-lettered name of a famous general? Go back to grade school...or just quit puffing so much weed.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

john doe by choice wrote:
starving student wrote:with his rap short but he shot himself in the foot by making Sean combs a major focal point in the process of a film about someone who wants to be taken seriously as a hiphop artist. Asking Sean Combs
ewww

Hey idiot, General Custer is his name. Maybe you should just change your name to "starving" since student doesn't seem to describe you at all. I mean, who gives a shit about your argument if you can't even spell the 6-lettered name of a famous general? Go back to grade school...or just quit puffing so much weed.
Listen bitch....did I spell that right?
the only one who doesn't get that I called the guy a piece of pie because he got is dumb ass ate the fuck up is you, probably a descendant of his.
fuck off or fuck your mother, it's up to you................and it just works.

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

I say we stick with 'Custard'.

General Custard and his lesser known Captains, Captain Fruitsalad, Captain Rhubarbcrumble and Captain Applesauce.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:54 pm

excuse the interruption folks......fuckin cockroaches.

where were we, oh yes. in addition to that, Joaquin was suppose to be a beatmaker in the vein of wu-tang which again Sean Combs is the last person you'd want to mentor you if you were that type of beatmaker.

starving student

Post by starving student » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm

UKRuss wrote:I say we stick with 'Custard'.

General Custard and his lesser known Captains, Captain Fruitsalad, Captain Rhubarbcrumble and Captain Applesauce.
:lol: and so we shall

UKRuss

Post by UKRuss » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

The whole thing is a bit weird. Like he comes out now saying it was all a hoax/hollywood celebrity parody and the Letterman incident he apologises for etc.

Could it be that it was serious but he made a bit of a cock of himself and then pretends to cover it up with the old 'I was just joking' shit?

s'pose we have to watch the film...

john doe by choice

Post by john doe by choice » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

starving student wrote:
john doe by choice wrote:
ewww

Listen bitch....did I spell that right?
the only one who doesn't get that I called the guy a piece of pie because he got is dumb ass ate the fuck up is you, probably a descendant of his.
fuck off or fuck your mother, it's up to you................and it just works.
Ok, so you're just intelligent enough to misunderstand metaphor...I had no idea. Oh and did Custer actually get eaten? Was he battling cannibal indians? So, uh, yeah, I can see why I should have gotten that, I mean, it totally makes sense. Hey, at least you can spell "bitch" right - thank god for those urban education programs, they really seem to be serving you well.