Could someone with an MPK25 help me out?

UHE is now closed. For Technical Support from Ableton, please go here: http://www.ableton.com/support
Gangsterish

Could someone with an MPK25 help me out?

Post by Gangsterish » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

I may or may not have left the USB cord in my MPK 25 during transit, which may or may not have caused the USB connection to go bad. I took the controller apart in hopes of fixing it, but must have been a little too rough with it taking the old USB port off. I knocked two of the tiny surface mount components off of the board. One (a capacitor) I found and still have (it's sitting in the USB space in the photo). The other is gone, and I have no idea what it was.

I was hoping someone else with an MPK 25 that has already taken it apart to fix the pads (warranty already voided), could take it apart again, and write down the number of the resistor I am missing. I have plenty of old circuit boards I think I can salvage a replacement from, but I need to know what I'm replacing.

Here are two photos of the missing components.

I just need the number on top of the resistor that is missing on the right. The bottom picture is for reference. The two gaping holes above my beautiful red circle are the main USB mount points, so it is right behind the USB connector on the circuit board. Obviously mine is missing from the photo.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I looked at replacement circuit boards, but they are $90, I can buy an entire MPK 25 used for $100. Thanks!
- Gangsterish
ElectroSwing / GhettoFunk Producer / DJ from Boulder, CO