plugin box GUI just isn't there

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
arbee

plugin box GUI just isn't there

Post by arbee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 pm

hello everyong,

I'm using ableton for quite a while now and I never had this problem.

in an ableton set, whenever I want to open a plugin "zebrify" the GUI box isn't there. it isn't showing off. I get the feeling that the plugin might be "outside" of my computer screen... is there a way to make the GUI open in a default position or something ??

it always happen in the same set, and with this particular plugin. every other plug is working nicely like it's supposed to.

thanks for your help,
arbeeeeeeeee

taoyoyo

Re: plugin box GUI just isn't there

Post by taoyoyo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

arbee wrote:hello everyong,

I'm using ableton for quite a while now and I never had this problem.

in an ableton set, whenever I want to open a plugin "zebrify" the GUI box isn't there. it isn't showing off. I get the feeling that the plugin might be "outside" of my computer screen... is there a way to make the GUI open in a default position or something ??

it always happen in the same set, and with this particular plugin. every other plug is working nicely like it's supposed to.

thanks for your help,
arbeeeeeeeee
I've had a couple of occasions recently where GUIs of a couple of freshly opened plugins initially show up under the main Live app... could be the same thing?
http://taoyoyo.com

Late 2011 15" Macbook Pro | 10.8.4 | RME Babyface

Opz

Re: plugin box GUI just isn't there

Post by Opz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 am

I've had this problem when starting Live using an Automator Workflow (Mac OS X).
If you do as well, remove Live from the workflow and start it up manually after starting the rest of your programs or the remainder of the workflow and all is well.