Has anybody received their Push yet?

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
djcyph
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Location: NJ USA!

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by djcyph » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:39 pm

kmolson50 wrote:DJCyph (or others that have gotten shipment notification):

When did you place your order? (Just seeing if it was substantially earlier than I did.) Thanks!
Early morning March 7th. Im pretty happy I'm in the first batch shipment. I had a problem my online account and couldn't see my shipping status and was initially told that the pre-order completely sold out on the 5th, which was obviously not the case. Whatever time line it gave you when you ordered seems to be accurate.
AfroDjMac wrote:I preordered mine from Guitar Center back on January 18th, I hope that puts me in the first batch... As of right now they haven't given me any information, but their web site has been switching dates like almost everyday. Maybe I should have ordered from Ableton directly and canceled my Guitar Center order! Good luck to all!
i see they got u! I remember at the shocklee event you were talking to someone about the apc but were like, yea they're probably gonna get me with Push though

andrewl0
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by andrewl0 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 pm

triant wrote:
anamexis wrote:
alexdecker wrote:The "Shipping in a week or less" notice also disappeared from my account page, but I have yet to receive any confirmation emails or anything else. Please keep this thread updated if you get anything - then I also have some sort of indication if I will get an email at some point :)

- Alex
I'm in the same boat. Completely disappeared from my account page, card has not been charged, no emails, no nothin. Hoping for some updates
Ditto... Making me nervous!

Whistlers
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by Whistlers » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:10 pm

According to my UK retailer - an email has been sent from Ableton requesting that no units are dispatched before 28th regardless of whether stock is in....apparently authorisation codes will not be on the system before then......discuss?

AfroDjMac
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by AfroDjMac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:15 pm

djlimbs wrote:sweetwater just called to tell me the preorders are in and they're goin out today!!
Guitar Center just told me there have been delays and April 2nd appears to be the day they will begin shipping. Dag yo!
-AfroDjMac -New York producer, songwriter, live electronic musician
http://www.afrodjmac.com

AfroDjMac
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by AfroDjMac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 pm

AfroDjMac wrote:I preordered mine from Guitar Center back on January 18th, I hope that puts me in the first batch... As of right now they haven't given me any information, but their web site has been switching dates like almost everyday. Maybe I should have ordered from Ableton directly and canceled my Guitar Center order! Good luck to all!
i see they got u! I remember at the shocklee event you were talking to someone about the apc but were like, yea they're probably gonna get me with Push though[/quote]


Haha yes they did, and now I'm like a junkie without his drug, waiting for this thing to come!
-AfroDjMac -New York producer, songwriter, live electronic musician
http://www.afrodjmac.com

mattadms
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by mattadms » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Whistlers wrote:According to my UK retailer - an email has been sent from Ableton requesting that no units are dispatched before 28th regardless of whether stock is in....apparently authorisation codes will not be on the system before then......discuss?
Could be though I doubt it.
At least in my case (as someone who pre-ordered push directly from Ableton) there is a Push license/serial listed in the license details.
And since the units are just distributed by a 3rd party packaging contractor ( rhiem.com ) the same should probably apply to all other retailers as well.

jimdrake
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by jimdrake » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:39 pm

have any dealers shipped yet?

i would assume that as ableton ship directly to customers, they would also ship to dealers?

ableton always say that you have to ask your dealer about availability, but i have never heard any dealer say anything other that "we get told nothing, you just have to wait, sorry".

ObtuseMoose
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by ObtuseMoose » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 pm

doc holiday wrote:yup, same here. card is not charged, less than one week is gone and there's no push in my account :(

hearing of other folks getting shippment left from Texas this am makes me nervous!
If you are expecting Push to ship this week AND had problems with your credit card being declined when you originally placed your order (for the Live 9 upgrade), you might want to check with your bank and Ableton support.

I just got off the phone with Ableton after calling about the status of my Push order. My credit card had been declined when I ordered Live 9 back on March 5th. I had to call my bank to tell them to let the charge go through. Apparently, the same thing happened again when Ableton tried to charge my card for Push yesterday. I was able to give them another card number over the phone to get things moving again.

If you think this might be the case for you, you might want to call your bank before calling Ableton to see if they declined the charge and give them instructions to let it go through if it comes up again.

--
Moose
"all the musical ability of a blocked nostril"

alexdecker
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by alexdecker » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, since yesterday, I have now received an invoice, and an email stating that my Push is on the way, and will arrive in a few days. It didn't contain a shipping number or anything else though. Did you guys get shipping info in your second email?

- Alex

doc holiday
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 am
Location: NOW

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by doc holiday » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:47 pm

ObtuseMoose wrote:
doc holiday wrote:yup, same here. card is not charged, less than one week is gone and there's no push in my account :(

hearing of other folks getting shippment left from Texas this am makes me nervous!
If you are expecting Push to ship this week AND had problems with your credit card being declined when you originally placed your order (for the Live 9 upgrade), you might want to check with your bank and Ableton support.

I just got off the phone with Ableton after calling about the status of my Push order. My credit card had been declined when I ordered Live 9 back on March 5th. I had to call my bank to tell them to let the charge go through. Apparently, the same thing happened again when Ableton tried to charge my card for Push yesterday. I was able to give them another card number over the phone to get things moving again.

If you think this might be the case for you, you might want to call your bank before calling Ableton to see if they declined the charge and give them instructions to let it go through if it comes up again.

--
Moose

no problems with my order and the box I got along with it shipped out to me the same week as live nine. I checked the account and its good, what I was worried about at first was that it was on a card that expired but I can see what account it was on biased on my charge for the software.

plenty of headroom there but others are posting the same experience


to the people who have heard nothing is your last name at the end of the alphabet like mine is?

I'm gonna pester support about it, I'm sure they love us all freaking out!

anamexis
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:43 pm
Location: Oakland
Contact:

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by anamexis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Having still received no sign of what's going on with my order, I also emailed support to ask, I'll pass on what they say.

My card did initially get declined when I got Live 9 but I notified my bank that a similar charge for about $600 would be coming in a couple weeks, and they said they would make a note of it..

easemeister
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by easemeister » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Same here,
I got an invoice email yesterday, and another email today "your push is on it's way" but still no shipping number.

dudemcgrude
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 am

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by dudemcgrude » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

My card hasnt been charged, no invoice in my email (or any email from ableton), and the status on my account page has been removed.

I have tried to call support, but their lines arent accepting any more callers and tell me to try again. I just sent an email to see whats up instead. I didnt have any issues with my card when i ordered it initially.

doc holiday
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 am
Location: NOW

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by doc holiday » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm

dudemcgrude wrote:My card hasnt been charged, no invoice in my email (or any email from ableton), and the status on my account page has been removed.

I have tried to call support, but their lines arent accepting any more callers and tell me to try again. I just sent an email to see whats up instead. I didnt have any issues with my card when i ordered it initially.

I have a feeling things are overwhelming for them. but some extra information on their website telling not to worry would probably trim out some of the support traffic.

I would not be freaked out if my account has not changed, but seeing the change is what made me concerned as I'm sure is the case with many other people,

musick
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:30 pm
Location: This part of the Galaxy

Re: Has anybody received their Push yet?

Post by musick » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Got the UPS tracking number!

Post Reply