Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

Tauciu5

Re: PUSH SHIPS IN?!?!

Post by Tauciu5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Ableton: ships in less than one week. Ordered mine on april 1st

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Ableton told me that they will process my shipment on monday.

mame82

Post by mame82 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:46 pm

sowhoso wrote:
crybo wrote:So in order to side chain in Maschine,after spending all that money, you then have to spend more money.
yeah, it's funny how ppl look for other ways to do what Push does so they don't have to wait

I WANT MY PUSH YESTERDAY
No no no... to drive ableton live the "push-way" with maschine, you need nothing then a free remote script from the ni-website.
But along with the Massive-Synth, NI Komplete Elements and a big Sample-Library, you get a vst-capable pattern
based sequencer for free, which comes with nice effects. One of these free fx is a compressor not capable of sidechaining.
There's nothing missing to control ableton live.

You have decide between a 16-pad controller with the mentioned features and a controller
with 64 smaller pads without these additional features. Or in other words between a controller
you could have today and a controller you could pay for today and have ... who knows when???

BTW...I'm missing the posts about the deliveries which should have been arrived july 5th.

Examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnP1RM788Z4

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Tauciu5 wrote:Ableton told me that they will process my shipment on monday.
LMAO! You said the same thing over a week ago. You still believe Ableton?

I am glad I have given up on Push for now. Just expect the obvious and that it won´t be here until August 22nd.
That´s the New date many retailers have changed it to.

deva

Post by deva » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Tauciu5 wrote:Ableton told me that they will process my shipment on monday.

Yup, I just received the same notice... I'm not holding my breath but it would be exciting if it actually did ship then!

lg3

Post by lg3 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 pm

...."Push shipping begins Monday, July 8th"

We'll see??

If I ordered directly from Ableton. Do you think they will ship from Germany or NYC? I'm by NYC. I know they have a Brooklyn Office.

sowhoso

Post by sowhoso » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:42 pm

mame82 wrote:But along with the Massive-Synth, NI Komplete Elements and a big Sample-Library
all cool and i love my NI stuff...
mame82 wrote:There's nothing missing to control ableton live
but not at the level of Push

patrickstinson

Post by patrickstinson » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Musicians Friend order placed June 4th

Original ship date: June 21th
June 14th - pushed to July 12th
July 5th (today) - pushed to July 19th.

Pissed.

EDIT

Just got this reply from musiansfriend from my WTF support request. Somehow I think 'expedited' ain't gonna work, but I after following this thread for the last several weeks I thought it was funny that they are suggesting maschine. Still waiting for push....
=====================================================

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Unfortunately, the only dates we have to go on, are those that we get from Ableton directly. We understand how frustrating this kind of thing can be and apologize for the inconvenience. I will have someone contact the folks at Ableton, and see if

we can get this expedited for you. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Alternatively, you may be interested in:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboard ... 9000001000

which we currently have in stock. If you would like to change your order, please call us at the number below.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing Musician's Friend. Have a great day!
Last edited by patrickstinson on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Web | Mobile | Audio
http://vedanamedia.com/

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Believe me retailers will get their shipments later than ableton, and you will most likely must've to wait longer because of orders exceeding production limits so im definetely advise you to order push DIRECTLY FROM ABLETON!

evermindN

Post by evermindN » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:01 am

Ordered PUSH from Ableton: March 18

There has been a slight delay in the shipping process for your pre-ordered Push. Shipping will begin on Monday, July 8th and our logistics partner in the U.S. will provide tracking information for your shipment shortly.

Logistics partner in the U.S.:

Ableton c/o Cerqa
1309 Rutherford Lane
Suite 140
Austin TX 78753
United States

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:44 am

mame82 wrote:
sowhoso wrote:
crybo wrote:So in order to side chain in Maschine,after spending all that money, you then have to spend more money.
yeah, it's funny how ppl look for other ways to do what Push does so they don't have to wait

I WANT MY PUSH YESTERDAY
No no no... to drive ableton live the "push-way" with maschine, you need nothing then a free remote script from the ni-website.
But along with the Massive-Synth, NI Komplete Elements and a big Sample-Library, you get a vst-capable pattern
based sequencer for free, which comes with nice effects. One of these free fx is a compressor not capable of sidechaining.
There's nothing missing to control ableton live.

You have decide between a 16-pad controller with the mentioned features and a controller
with 64 smaller pads without these additional features. Or in other words between a controller
you could have today and a controller you could pay for today and have ... who knows when???

BTW...I'm missing the posts about the deliveries which should have been arrived july 5th.

Examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnP1RM788Z4
mame82,

Thanks for posting that Maschine script video link..
This thread is about Push ship dates and at times even I was contemplating Maschine until I viewed the video.. I have "completely" dismissed that thought..
With Push every parameter has a specific button, switch etc. clearly labeled for the action to be performed. The Maschine script, (Which happens to be very good) just doesn't work for me...
i.e. Hit this button turn that knob, hit this switch (0 labeling) to change a basic parameter that has nothing to do with the actual control you are trying to do. While this may be doable for many of you, I am in for the wait! I just want to make music, not sit around figuring out the None Labeled Muse..
Not to mention only four pads across for firing off clips.

Thanks again.
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

crybo

Post by crybo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 am

This ^^
I have Maschine and love it but not for controlling Ableton.

shpongled

Post by shpongled » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 pm

turbomartin wrote:WTF December! Where did you order it?

Its cos Push is made by ******* elves and father Xmas will deliver it (maybe).

(... Think that's American date format - or is it?!!!)

turbomartin

Post by turbomartin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeh, it is American. But I often like others to emphasis the foolishness of the measurement- and formatting system.

Nothing personal :mrgreen: