Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.

I would like Ableton_David to ban (select multiple)

Myrnova
42%
Jack McOck
36%
Catherine Deneuve
22%

Total votes: 45

Jack McOck

Re: Should Myrnova & McOck be banned?

Post by Jack McOck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Le temps détruit tout...

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Machinesworking wrote:I don't think anybody should be banned. In real life you have to deal with people who disagree with you, are repetitive, arrogant etc. why should a forum be any different?
There are super polite audio forums where all the members are well behaved, mostly where older engineer types are and it's moderated. Ableton have never been much for moderating these forums and their attempts end up being a bit Lord of the Flies level popularity contest oriented etc. so fuck it, deal with the weirdos and get on with your life.

Simple rule, you don't want to interact with myrnova? don't respond to their posts.
Well, forums have some rules. In my opinion some very rude and trollish users like mccock, rote fahne, stringtapper, loopstation, forge, glen303 and others should be at least warned. They cannot behave at all. In other (not american) forums they would be banned at once. Here I guess it is different, the ones banned are people like me, FnF etc. And always because of "antiamericanism". Both I and FnF have been banned because american people are very intollerant and cannot accept the truth about their very dangerous country. This is my opinion.

krulecello

Post by krulecello » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:47 pm

myrnova wrote:
Machinesworking wrote:I don't think anybody should be banned. In real life you have to deal with people who disagree with you, are repetitive, arrogant etc. why should a forum be any different?
There are super polite audio forums where all the members are well behaved, mostly where older engineer types are and it's moderated. Ableton have never been much for moderating these forums and their attempts end up being a bit Lord of the Flies level popularity contest oriented etc. so fuck it, deal with the weirdos and get on with your life.

Simple rule, you don't want to interact with myrnova? don't respond to their posts.
Well, forums have some rules. In my opinion some very rude and trollish users like mccock, rote fahne, stringtapper, loopstation, forge, glen303 and others should be at least warned. They cannot behave at all. In other (not american) forums they would be banned at once. Here I guess it is different, the ones banned are people like me, FnF etc. And always because of "antiamericanism". Both I and FnF have been banned because american people are very intollerant and cannot accept the truth about their very dangerous country. This is my opinion.
I agree with both Machinesworking and Myrnova here (and yes, you too FnF).

*** And because of this view, I didn't vote.
http://www.theunconventionalcellist.com

Cellist - Composer - Live Looper

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:10 pm

krulecello wrote:
myrnova wrote:

I agree with both Machinesworking and Myrnova here (and yes, you too FnF).

*** And because of this view, I didn't vote.
Elsewhere myrnova wrote: people like him should be kicked to Dachau.

Just saying, you are talking to a hypocrite, a radical leftwing militant.

Be aware, these guys are as bad as the right wing fascists, same kind of scum.

krulecello

Post by krulecello » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 pm

rote fahne wrote:
Elsewhere myrnova wrote: people like him should be kicked to Dachau.

I think challenging people using language is fine. (I'm certainly not a supporter of physical violence to get your point across).

I agree that there is a rather strong element of hypocrisy with certain Left wing militant groups, that are as bad as right wing fascist groups, ie, full of hate (ie, I've been reading some radical feminist websites recently, very hateful and counterproductive in my opinion).

I could not place Myrnova or FnF in this 'hate' based catagory based on what I've read. (ie, I haven't seen 'hate' been expressed by either of them, perhaps I missed it?)

I'm also a supporter of a metaphorical kick up the bum, as it can sometimes be a positive experience in a persons life (if aimed correctly and done for the persons ultimate benefit and growth as opposed to reinforcing the 'kickers' ego). I guess if you don't agree that you (not 'you' personally) need it, then by all means ignore it.

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:54 pm

there is a tactic to cover internal division by creating a "common enemie". for italians that could be the usa. e.g.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

rote fahne wrote:Elsewhere myrnova wrote: people like him should be kicked to Dachau.

Elsewhere? No, you are wrong: EVERYWHERE. In Italy such fascist coward shitty fellows are still enemies. Since we cannot kill them anymore, we use them as footballs, kicking their arses till Dachau. Once there we say: "here is your honour and pride, idiot". :roll:

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 pm

myrnova wrote:
rote fahne wrote:Elsewhere myrnova wrote: people like him should be kicked to Dachau.

Elsewhere? No, you are wrong. EVERYWHERE. In Italy such fascist coward shitty fellows are still enemies. Since we cannot kill them anymore, we use them as footballs, kicking their arses till Dachau. Once there we say: "here is your honour and pride, idiot". :roll:
fixed.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 pm

That is what I mean for "you don't know anything about real antifascism and BR in Italy". Now come back reading Carotta :lol:

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:09 pm

myrnova wrote:That is what I mean for "you don't know anything about real antifascism and BR in Italy". Now come back reading Carrota :lol:
What do you know about me to know what I dont know?

I'm curious.

krulecello

Post by krulecello » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 pm

myrnova wrote:

Elsewhere? No, you are wrong: EVERYWHERE. In Italy such fascist coward shitty fellows are still enemies. Since we cannot kill them anymore, we use them as footballs, kicking their arses till Dachau. Once there we say: "here is your honour and pride, idiot". :roll:
Just to clarify, who are you talking about?

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 pm

About Carotta, its too dificult for you, better give up. You need more iq to understand. :)

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 pm

rote fahne wrote:
myrnova wrote:That is what I mean for "you don't know anything about real antifascism and BR in Italy". Now come back reading Carrota :lol:

I'm curious.
You talk crap about BR, Bologna, Gelli, the CIA, Moro etc. Let it go, listen to me... read Carotta, much better :lol:

rote fahne

Post by rote fahne » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

myrnova wrote:
rote fahne wrote:

I'm curious.
You talk crap about BR, Bologna, Gelli, the CIA, Moro etc. Let it go, listen to me... read Carotta, much better :lol:
I ask you a question about the Moro murder, and you did not give an answer. Would have been easy for an "expert" like you, wouldnt it?

But I already found out.

Besides that I make only one remark about Bologna and Gelli, which were both true, so the rest is just your strawman, as usual.

myrnova

Post by myrnova » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 pm

krulecello wrote:
myrnova wrote:

Just to clarify, who are you talking about?
I am talking about McCock something, a real racist, claiming "black people have lower IQ", and such bullshit. He claimed in South Africa the "whites" brought "civilization", he mocked australian aborigines, etc. He is a far-right rich neofascist, very hateful. Elsewhere he would be banned at once. Here is different, becaise he is "pro-USA" (as every fascist nowadays). He is a Hitler fan or smth.
Last edited by myrnova on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.