Company Review: Focusrite - A+

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
gaijin1717

Company Review: Focusrite - A+

Post by gaijin1717 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:57 pm

I just wanted to share the amazing customer service experience I received today from Focusrite. I purchased a new interface and was having a hard time with routing with the additional software. Through their chat service my issue was resolved within 30 minutes, and I never would have found the solution on my own. I had searched and searched, and watched numerous tutorials. I was so impressed that I requested the gentleman's supervisor's name and number just so I could call him to congratulate him on his stellar employee with fantastic customer service.

I always post negative reviews. Here is my first positive one.

Oh, yeah. And I recommend the Scarlett 18i20 for the intermediate home studio producer.

-Gaijin1717 (don't work for Focusrite)

irrelevance

Re: Company Review: Focusrite - A+

Post by irrelevance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Have had many positive experiences with customer servive with both Novation and focusrite over the years. I think thier service department has been merged for quite some time now. They have helped me keep my supernova going with parts and schematics sometimes not even charging me and waiving postage for those said parts. Focusrite hasn't been as responsive as i would have hoped on an driver issue with the older saffire firewire pro 24 but its on osx and firewire is no more so i don't hold much hope of further development here, but again focusrite has helped me out over the phone,calling me back etc to get my issue resolved. Overall two great innovative British companies that ime haven't lost the human touch and deserve much support.

Richie Witch

Re: Company Review: Focusrite - A+

Post by Richie Witch » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Yeah, let me throw my glowing review of Focusrite/Novation customer support.

I have contacted them a number of times on different issues: from technical assistance, to warranty repairs (no fault of their product, it was caused by a huge power surge at my house), to spare parts for my Novation Bass Station Rack. In every instance, they have been amazing!!!!

Aside from the Bass Station Rack, I've owned a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6, and an Novation Impulse25. All fantastic products with terrific support.
"Watching the Sky" ~ A 4-track EP of piano, strings, and Native American flute