Can someone help me

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
wayneiam

Can someone help me

Post by wayneiam » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:04 pm

When I drag samples in to any drumrack they are always automatically transported -4. It's really annoying, how to fix?

Stromkraft

Re: Can someone help me

Post by Stromkraft » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:35 pm

wayneiam wrote:When I drag samples in to any drumrack they are always automatically transported -4. It's really annoying, how to fix?
What do you mean the samples are transported? You mean tranposed? If so, go into your User Library in the browser and follow down the folder hierarchy "Defaults > Dropping Samples > On Drum Rack". open that .adg file in there and change that parameter. Then drag this, the whole rack, back to the folder.
Make some music!

wayneiam

Re: Can someone help me

Post by wayneiam » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Stromkraft wrote:
wayneiam wrote:When I drag samples in to any drumrack they are always automatically transported -4. It's really annoying, how to fix?
What do you mean the samples are transported? You mean tranposed? If so, go into your User Library in the browser and follow down the folder hierarchy "Defaults > Dropping Samples > On Drum Rack". open that .adg file in there and change that parameter. Then drag this, the whole rack, back to the folder.
Yeah my bad, transposing. I don't really understand how that would work. When I open the folder "on drum rack" theres just some sample from one of my sample packs? Anyway opened it and put it from -4 to 0 but it doesn't seem to fix the whole system or anything, still when I drag samples on to drum racks they are always -4... Well it's a minor thing

Edit: I was too impatient or something, it works, thanks!