How screwed am I?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
bangaio

How screwed am I?

Post by bangaio » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:17 pm

So an update to a previous post. I sold my live license. It took ages. My buyer put through an eBay claim saying it hasn’t been received despite giving her all the emails and evidence that the transfer was in progress. Low and behold she demanded a refund and the next day received the license.

She has transferred it back to me or so she says. I have been forwarded the auto transfer confirmation that Ableton send you when transferring a license and she says she clicked confirm but if it doesn’t appear back to me then what recourse do I have. I have the emails she has sent me confirming the transfer back, the refund details from eBay and her emails telling me it’s gone back and that I need to relax but if it doesn’t return to me is there anything I or Ableton can do. To be honest I think I’ll keep it once it is back - if it does come back to me.

Tarekith

Re: How screwed am I?

Post by Tarekith » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:15 pm

No one here is really going to be able to answer that, you're going to have to go through support@ableton.com again I'm afraid. The forums are just for users to help other users and a place to chat about Live, there's no official tech support here.