Live 11 with StreamDeck

Discuss Live-ready controllers other than Push.
Christian61

Re: Live 11 with StreamDeck

Post by Christian61 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:15 pm

othernet wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:23 am
Christian61 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm
Hi,

I use the 15-button Streamdeck (iPad app version) with Live to do almost everythink like:
Start/stop, loop, jump to markers ect.
change views / browser / details ect.
load my favourite VSTs, FXs and midi FX (several 100 buttons)
Color / name tracks and a lot more…

It is next to the SSL UC1/UF8 a vital part of my setup.

Have fun,
Christian
Hi Christian, how do you use your UF-1 together with Stream Deck? Do you select the plugin or action on SD, and then use the jog wheel on the UF-1 to change the values? I’m looking at Stream Deck+ and wondering if I’m doubling up on a control surface. The encoders in the plus seems to be do the same work as the jog wheel. Thanks!
I use the SD (mobile app on iPad) now mainly to select/load plugins since i have the UF1 UF8 and UC1 combo (and the SSL plugins), which are just great in combination.
If you have a UF1 i would not know why a streamdeck plus (with encoders) would add value.
Gear: MBP M1 Max • iMac 27" • Quartet • SSL UF1/UC1/UF8 • Push2 • Virus TI • NI • Arturia / Korg / Roland / SD3 / Omnisphere / Trillian / RMX • Waves / Slate / SSL Plugins • Ableton 12 • Fender Jazz Bass/Strat/Tele • Gibson Les Paul • Kemper profiler

humpo72

Re: Live 11 with StreamDeck

Post by humpo72 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 pm

I have the sideshow FX pack for Ableton Live. I don't really use it though. looks nice.

https://www.sideshowfx.net/ableton-pro- ... eck-xl-mac