PUSH 3 Adat sync

Discuss Push with other users.
pinaxa@mac.com

PUSH 3 Adat sync

Post by pinaxa@mac.com » Mon May 29, 2023 5:42 pm

I would like to connect some external gear to push 3 via Adat but I can't find a way to sync Push Soundcard to Adat sync to avoid clocking issues.
I'm using Push as a controller for Live.
I have tried to do so in Audio Midi Setup but when I do that the soundcard does not work anymore.
I did this both on my main computer and on my laptop with the same result.
I am sure the Adat cable is working properly.
Any Idea?
Thanks

FuzzyJ

Re: PUSH 3 Adat sync

Post by FuzzyJ » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:55 pm

I can't figure out how to get the ADAT interface to show up as an option. Any ideas? What am I missing??

As for your question - I would imagine the sync should be from the Push to the external ADAT - as long as that's synced it shouldn't be off.

FuzzyJ

Post by FuzzyJ » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:16 pm

FuzzyJ wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:55 pm
I can't figure out how to get the ADAT interface to show up as an option. Any ideas? What am I missing??

As for your question - I would imagine the sync should be from the Push to the external ADAT - as long as that's synced it shouldn't be off.
I was overthinking it! It's right in the track input.

As for your question, I'll run an experiment and see if I get any sync issues.

VtruV

Post by VtruV » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Yeah, it's at the track level. It would be fantastic if you could make it the default audio so you don't have to go to the track level for each and every track for every session.

unruhe

Post by unruhe » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:36 am

Hey, just a question on ADAT.

I just got the Behringer ADA8000 and all is well, but to hear more than one track I have record-enable each of them.
If a track is not rec enabled it stops the audio input the moment I select any other track - the level in mixer drops to zero.

Any brilliant ideas on what I’m missing?
somehowconfused

ThomasKlemp

Post by ThomasKlemp » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:43 pm

I am able to use Asio4All to combine two Asio Soundcards, I am able to combine Push3 with my Focusrite Clarett 4Pre. So i have 14 Audio Inputs
(Clarett 8 Analog 2 Digital) and Push ( 4 Analog) and I have 16 Outputs, Clarett (6 Analog, 2 Digital) and Push (4 Analog and 4 CV Out) - This is a dream Setup with Low Latency (44100 128 3.6ms i/o) and works for me. I hace synced them with ADAT
However it would be nice if Ableton Enables this feature in the Push3 ASIO Driver, since most Push3 Users already have a nice Audio Interface like Focurite, RME, UAD or Arturia. This would enhance their Audio Interface with optional Inputs from The Push3 and offer them the possibility to use the CV outs with their Audiointerface. My Focurite has no DC Outputs, so it can't handle CV out, thats why I am using now Asio 4 All to combine the 4 CV from Push. A cool addition is that i have 4 more Analog Inputs from Push3 to expand my HW Synths in Stereo.
Maybe Ableton could offer something better than this freeware solution.
A lot of users are searching for ADAT Devices to enhance Push3 but it would be much better if we could use our current Interface and enhance it with Push 3 Audio Interface.