Push 3 / Live - Continuity Issues

Discuss Push with other users.
zenkick

Push 3 / Live - Continuity Issues

Post by zenkick » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 pm

I've been encountering intermittent connectivity issues between Push 3 and Live.

In standalone, when attempting to connect to Push 3 from Live's browser, I would be prompted to enter the code being displayed on Push, but Push doesn't display a code -- it displays a dialog overlay telling me that Live needs my attention.

A power-down/boot-up seems to resolve the situation each time, albeit a mood-killer.

Once connected and I'm working between standalone and controller, it seems fine for the session (pun intended.)

One thing that may be unique in my environment is that I move between two installations of Live -- desktop and notebook.

I'll reply in-thread if I notice it occurring consistently each time I switch device contexts, or with further details.

Specs:
WiFi: Solid - Same for all three devices when needed, otherwise LAN.
Live: 11.3.2
Push: 1.1
Push Firmware: 1.0.68

PS: If there is a place in Centercode (or similar) that is more appropriate for these submissions, please advise.

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Push 3 / Live - Continuity Issues

Post by [jur] » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:20 pm

zenkick wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 pm
PS: If there is a place in Centercode (or similar) that is more appropriate for these submissions, please advise.
Here is the perfect place to discuss this, as to fill a proper bug report go to Support.
Ableton Forum Moderator