Billing on Pre Orders?

Discuss Push with other users.
Machinesworking

Billing on Pre Orders?

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:41 pm

Hey I'm hoping the hive mind has the answer here. I'm about to pull the plug, bite the bullet, and get the full stand alone version. [At my sisters house with 4 peripherals and a laptop Push 3 would replace.]

Billing wise does Ableton charge you right away for the pre-order? or do they only process payment when it comes into stock? The answer to this changes which card I use drastically, and going through the check out process there's no indication as to how Ableton handles this?

Machinesworking

Re: Billing on Pre Orders?

Post by Machinesworking » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:52 pm

Follow up, I went ahead and pre-ordered anyway. I still have no idea if they're going to bill me now or later, nothing on the site says anything about it, and the FAQ leads nowhere... https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016799200

I'm excited about Push3, the web page guy needs a kick in the pants though. :lol:

no_barcode

Post by no_barcode » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:11 pm

:D

I see some information here:
https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/artic ... -Order-FAQ

When do I pay for the pre-order?
When pre-ordering Push, you can choose from one of our accepted payment methods.
  • If you choose to enter your credit card information, your card will not be authorized or charged at the time of placing the pre-order. When your order is ready to ship, you’ll be notified 48 hours before your card is charged. When you receive this reminder, please make sure there are sufficient funds in the account you've provided.
  • If you choose a different payment method, once your order is ready, you’ll receive instructions by email for how to enter payment to complete your purchase.
Note: If payment is not received within seven days of this notice, your order will be canceled.
M1 Max 64GB RAM 4TB SSD; Volt 1; Push 3 Standalone

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:58 am

Thanks so much, I could t get it to load that page from any links, should have google searched it!