Push 3 audio outputs dead?

Discuss Push with other users.
Just_Pierre

Re: Push 3 audio outputs dead?

Post by Just_Pierre » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:06 pm

WIll try, thanks!

I just uninstalled all Ableton sofware, and will re-install it.Hope I will have the same good result you had.

ezilybored

Post by ezilybored » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Have a look to see if you have somehow muted the push like I did. I had no idea that it was possible to mute an entire audio interface using the operating system mute button.

Good luck.

Just_Pierre

Post by Just_Pierre » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:29 am

UPDATE : Problem solved!

Don’t know what did the trick but this is what I did : Installed the beta 5, did a factory reset. After that I installed 1.1.2, did a factory reset again. And now it’s working!

Thanks all for the help and advice, really appreciate it!

FleePears

Post by FleePears » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:57 am

ezilybored wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:57 pm
No worries. Was trying to think of other ways to test whether it is the Push or laptop settings.

I figured out my issue and it is bloody stupid. Of me and the system. Not sure if Windows does anything so nuts too.

While I was working yesterday I must have switched my laptop over to use the push when I watched a YouTube video. I muted the video with the keyboard mute key then switched my laptop back to using the built in speakers for streaming videos. This must have then also muted the push. I solved it by switching the laptop over to use the push as its speakers. Hit the mute key again. Switched laptop back to using internal speakers and the push just to Ableton and the sound was back out of my speakers.

Such a combination of stupid system that would allow that to happen and stupid user who managed to orchestrate a situation where that happened in the first place.

Could a similar thing have happened with yours?

This happened to me. Thanks a lot

ezilybored

Post by ezilybored » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

FleePears wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:57 am
ezilybored wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:57 pm
No worries. Was trying to think of other ways to test whether it is the Push or laptop settings.

I figured out my issue and it is bloody stupid. Of me and the system. Not sure if Windows does anything so nuts too.

While I was working yesterday I must have switched my laptop over to use the push when I watched a YouTube video. I muted the video with the keyboard mute key then switched my laptop back to using the built in speakers for streaming videos. This must have then also muted the push. I solved it by switching the laptop over to use the push as its speakers. Hit the mute key again. Switched laptop back to using internal speakers and the push just to Ableton and the sound was back out of my speakers.

Such a combination of stupid system that would allow that to happen and stupid user who managed to orchestrate a situation where that happened in the first place.

Could a similar thing have happened with yours?

This happened to me. Thanks a lot
No worries. Glad it helped someone else