Videosync 1.3 Live Demo / Q&A Session

Promote your gigs or events.
SheaE

Videosync 1.3 Live Demo / Q&A Session

Post by SheaE » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:56 am

Hi to all the audiovisual creators out there.

My name is Shea, and I work with a small team based in Amsterdam called Showsync. We're the creators of Beam & Videosync, tools for Ableton Live and Max for Live that allow you to control video and lights all in one place.
(Sidebar: both Videosync and Beam are on sale through this weekend, so maybe worth jumping on that deal before it ends...)

I wanted to focus a little more attention on Videosync right here (which enables you to treat video as audio inside Live). We just released version 1.3 that has some really cool new features.

We wanted to do something different with the recent release of ​Videosync 1.3​. To that end, our very own Tarik Barri, Creative Art Director & Developer for Videosync (and regular performer with artists such as Thom Yorke, Sote, Paul Jebanasam and Ben Frost) will lead a ​YouTube Live​ demo session to introduce a few of the tools and showcase some of the visuals you can create on your own.

Following the demo, Tarik answers your questions about all things Videosync.

Save the date!

Thursday, September 21
5pm - 6:30pm Central European Time (11am - 12:30pm EDT)
YouTube Live Link​

And if you have any questions at all about either Videosync or Beam, please reply! I'd be happy to answer them!

Cheers, all.
Shea

SheaE

Re: Videosync 1.3 Live Demo / Q&A Session

Post by SheaE » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:23 pm

Hi all-

Just a reminder that the Videosync 1.3 live demo on YouTube is coming up this Thursday. You can read further details in the original post.
Hope you can make it!

Thursday, September 21
5pm - 6:30pm Central European Time (11am - 12:30pm EDT)
YouTube Live Link

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: Videosync 1.3 Live Demo / Q&A Session

Post by [jur] » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:23 pm

Thx :wink:
Ableton Forum Moderator