All of my music was stolen. Everytime. Btw.

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
hobocop

All of my music was stolen. Everytime. Btw.

Post by hobocop » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:09 am

I don't need anyone to respond to this. There is nothing you can do to help this issue. Seriously though I actually made the best music in the world.l here (long ago, back in 2011-13) they stole and steal it all. 100% of it.And.as soon asi come back I get back up to level, my sets don't work anymore. Its always a "system error" message and nothing works. Crash. I do call call myself world police,.btw. and it's about me and God haunting this place, forever. Anyway,it is not your fault, ableton. I earn about about 100 million $ a day.but it always It goes missing, and i can't even afford the 150$ upgrade package. They stole/steal it all. I was one of the best, and still would be if they did not steal. Oh dang system error. Aww hah hah. No. It's not your fault . That is just how they do me.. I am so frustrated with my music here. I.was.just about to starting g poi t a d they shut it down. System error.. those fuckers. Wtf. Hey thanks though, world police, and beats is taps.

hobocop

Re: All of my music was stolen. Everytime. Btw.

Post by hobocop » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:33 am

How about if I share my new broken sets with you and maybe you can try to help me fix them? I had some decent material/starts.. But would you get it? I worked very hard on that. I will give it to you , and maybe you will want to give me live 11 suite, and a new computer in exchange. Its pretty decent actually.. i focus upon african drum style rythyms patterns, etc. But it always gets stolen and I receive system error messages on my peice of shit cheapest laptop available. I need something else here actually, its all about good sounds here, and I need the informations to make it all appropriately, just to tuck in there and say if you feel like helping I need you. And I will.also provide rap in exchange. I am actually a proficient rapper, who likes teaching rap. I am a rap teacher btw., I call myself hobocop/world police,, and I like helping fellow musician friends Of ours.thwnks@

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:42 pm

Huh?

hobocop

Post by hobocop » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:55 am

Its ok don't worry about it.
They dont want you to know about me.

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:58 am

Pretty sure this is the wrong forum....

Cheers
D

hobocop

Post by hobocop » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:39 am

:(. How about if I tell you about one of my Inventions and if you make billion dollars or so, you can pay for my new 200$ live 11 license? Let's try... ok so it is about tempo changes to comopse the entire song. Think grid. I would send a picture of an example, but I don't know how. Anyway, it's actually actually a pain in the ass,total bitch, at first, sometimes until you it get it all dialed in. Mine is all gone, btw. Long long lost and stolen. Dang. I WAS quite successful with this system, but its all very much so long gone now. I tried again but it is only so- so ,so far. I have nothing left and my recent attempts are not the same as my actual magic numbers. Its kind of difficult to establish, but well worth it once you find it. I used 1/3 time drops(108 and 36 bpm) to establish my beats. Seriously though. I was mostly working in 5/8 time , and it was something sort of kind of maybe like (of sorts, just pulling this out my my ass and i dont want to add it up at the end so its just an example of sorts) 3/16 bar at 108bpm, 1/4 at 36, 3/16 at 108, 1/4 at 36, 5/16 at 108, 1/8 at 36, 1/8, at 108 ,1/8 at 36, and rest at 108. Like i said that's not it and I don't feel.m like doing math. The most important partnis to.hit at the exact same point in time at half bar or whole bar but ilke half bar and thick claps. Or snares. But i stay in exact time on 1 and 1/2 bar( is 2.5 in 5/8 but its not really 5/8) I have a few new algorithms, but is not my actual origanal beats. Just some wtf bullshit I don't care about. The trick, is to play african breakbeat
type rythms based upon straight rudimental timings In midi. Not only,but yeah. Think grid Changes and drawing. Its pretty fun once it's dialed in, but it's also a bitch as the midi is more difficult to atrange, but it's about delays playing african rythms or any rythym etc.. i would dig into more than1/3 tempo,btw but is a good point as 1/3 is also 1/6, 1/9, 1/12 and 1/4 the same, is a big grid. Ver interesting math. Its actually quite handy, and a bitch at the same time. But once you get it all lined up(takes a bit of time,keep.working) then its copy paste and it gets very nice. Main point I want to l share here, is about keep working on the same peice music for a long time. Make it better and better. Masterpieces. Like growing your hair all long. Longer the better. Just keep improving the same shit. DO NOT start over. But do save as, as mistakes happen. I am very careful to draw instead of record or pay attention to that point as if i push record and turn a k kb it might be set un a new position, and original position might go missing if i was unaware. Save as, save as, save as! And return tracks ,are handy as fuck. Can send the entire track to another set. Is My favorite place to work. Return tracks. Automate the shit out of returns.and sends,especially track volumes AND satururator volumes/ eq resonance freq and gains. But everything. I like high feedback, and then dry/wet to fix etc. Just a tidbit, thought I would try. Why not? Probably the wrong forum. Okie dokie. But hey, here is my sign: anything helps, need live 11 update, I have more for us too. If u think you want to know. I cant affor live 11 update. ); ok next is: beat lesson 1. Study: jingo VA by santana better is to learn jingo directly from African drummers( is an easy polyrythm , is old and a very common african rythym, no its is not owned by Santana, and is very common in rap beats and world music/everywhere) at assorted tempos and different tones, attacks, decays releases,etc, all that. It always sounds different and better based upon specific situations, volumes sounds etc,,,but is my favorite reference point. Excellent music advice is understand jingo. Infinite variations. I look at jingo and assorted variations like a metronome. Its all about volumes, timing, harmonic peaks, And a complimentary live 11 license or maybe hopefully a live 11 trial extension for me because im cool and what's the difference? Live is like weed and I am a stoner , you are growing weed, I give you tips, and am trimming for live for shake on the floor. Just kidding, kind of. I can earn more than LIve here, with live,but no, there will be No turkey for Timmy this year, uncle scrooge. Thanks if possible, just begging for a trial extension, or someone who wants to pay for my license because they have plenty
and appreciate and or makes a ton of money from my tips. Thanks!

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:10 am

How about you don't, don't want to be rude but this definitely isn't the place for this kind of energy.

Cheers
D

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:30 am

hobocop wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:39 am
:(. How about if I tell you about one of my Inventions and if you make billion dollars ......................................
Hi, you need to get some mental health help, you read like people I've known that had schizophrenic breakdowns and were not aware that is what was happening. It's not anything to be ashamed of, the mind is a complex devise and creatives often suffer from all kinds of mental illnesses. Take care of yourself.

[erm]
Site Admin

Post by [erm] » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:53 pm

This isn’t really what the forum is for, if you have a question or something useful to add about using Live please do. Otherwise there’s better places for these kinds of ramblings.
Ableton Forum Administrator