Live 12 Beta

Discuss Push with other users.
elbows

Re: Live 12 Beta

Post by elbows » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:28 am

DavidassMagoza wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:24 am
I wonder if the update output could be somehow directly related to the current processing capabilities and based on internal testing they destabilise the device so are not able to yet be implemented without refinement 🤔
Based on things from the past such as the pace of Push 2 development, I think its more likely that things currently missing in Push 3 are far more likely to be down to not having yet had the development time resources allocated to come up with a suitable user interface design and implementation.

DavidassMagoza

Post by DavidassMagoza » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:47 am

Such a shame, whilst i am looking forward to Live 12 and the new bits we do get in Push Standalone, I do hope 2024 will see significant essential and basic functionality added to quell the general buyer’s remorse.

manu facture

Post by manu facture » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 pm

I am also really sad about the implementation of the current live opportunities into Push, I really miss a lot of easy usability feature‘s like:
- routing audio tracks
- mapping midi
- device group management (macros)

and I am really looking forward to the generative features and would buy live 12 right now if they were also included for push. But I just learned they are not yet.
I don‘t need arranger but these features would be really nice to have for a „standalone“ device of live.
I spent a lot of time thinking about selling my push again and just kept it bc of Adat compatibility to my experts sleepers modular interfaces and the potential it has if it would get those features running.
We need big updates to have what we got sold on… I was an early buyer but and it felt incomplete which was okay in the beginning, but now almost one year later it feels like nothing changed at all…